Who do you like/respect most in this bracket?

Jizzusqt and Hantanacksqt are the player that i respect the most in this bracket, and also Destroluck because he is my first best friend

Vanillamilk for being a great fc and always trying and amazing gm
Lucieon for camping destroluck in premades
Bacon for the troll he is
Destroluck for being nice
Geeraa for being nicer
Jayhough ALWAYS up for games
Every person who plays spriest/feral/bm

Shout out to my boys and some people i have great respect for: Nature, Stabilt, Smull, Dramatized, Sami, Mesi, hurrx back on f2p druid, trickynick, Talk aka rob doesnt queue alot but one of the most respect worthy players in the bracket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you have all written some words and thoughts down I felt like doing it my self now aswell, I do want to say before I write some names that my list will be players I respect and have had some great times with. They might not be the best players, but I will always remember them for who they are and the times we have shared together.

So here goes:

Vanillamilk:
This probably did not come as a suprise for many of you, but Daniel have always been there and kept all together, and I admire how he always kept everything togeter, by far the best guild master I've ever had and also the best FC in the bracket! He have always been there wether it was about ingame stuff or personal stuff, to lisent to all the shit I have had to say and been supporting at the sideline, I hope he is having a great time in Carribean and met some new kind people.

Rob:
All around great player and have always been there, had some great wargames with Rob and have had some great nights talking about GSC with Rob and Daniel, I have huge respect for Rob and I am sure he will do his best for GSC, thanks for loads of fun and thanks for helping me out when I needed it.

Beastclaws:
I cant say alot about Beastclaws, he is just a one of a kind guy you have to play with. He is in general one of the most fun players anyone could ever wish to play with and have one of the most unique personalitys! I am sure anyone that knows BC just a little bit would agree with me.

Lucieon:

The best rogue in the bracket by no doubt if you ask me, also he goes for the objective 110% of the time and his 12k flag returns speaks for them self. Besides from that a great and fun player :) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-LVwUfXAxo.

Yndigo:
I havnt played to many pugs with Yndigo, but the few pugs I have, I had fun. Great player and I will always have some great memories from drunken flag caps to loads of shits N giggles and helping me through my boring working hours. Do not forget the good drunken stream nights or the great karaokee, no one can sing taylor swift as good as this guy!

Jhough / Trollgruden:
Great and reliable healer and always a positive player! Avoids drama and always able to make me happy when I am down! Unsure what more to write just in general one of the best friends in wow I could ask for :)

Phonebook / Kaleidoscope:
Had quite alot of amazing nights sitting at the graveyard with this guy, always a good player and had loads of shits N giggles with phonebook! Not much to say here either, just an amazing player, people should know who he is.

Arv / Leotseddap:
I havnt played alot with Leotseddap, but the few times I have, has been some fun games, a really nice person and has some great point of views and says stuff as it is! Loads of respect to this guy!

Dhenurd:
Dhenurd is a f2p warlock and is an amazing player, we have had shared alot of great times together and also some "darker times" but always been there for eachother helping eachother through it! I know you are not in the best position in life lately, but I will always be here at your side man!

Sick:
Sick is one of the best f2p mages out there and is a great opponent to face in the bgs! I cant wait to share some great times together wether it being picnic wsgs or actually tryhard matches:p Always fun to play against you:)

http://i.imgur.com/EXIGgmi.jpg

Geeraa / Kkeltor:
One of the first 24s I loved to play against when I used to play my first 24 (Rogue - Behind) a real oldschooler and it actually took me quite some times to figure out Geeraa was Kkeltor:p But over all a nice player when you get to learn him, always have some fuckd up shit to say or some drunken fridays:p

Boopeeka:
I doubt alot of you TI members knows Boopeeka, but I am mentioning this player because it's a fun and different player to play with than the rest I have mentioned and can always get me to remember why I am playing this game - to have fun. Lately I have been playing way less "try hard" than I used to and it have really changed my mood and how I see the game now days - Thanks alot for that!

I am 100% sure I have forgotten a few great players and sorry for that! And as said this is not a list of the BEST of the BEST players but player I love to play with or against! and have become great friends with through the time.

Best regards Shamatix/Destroluck/Tashingo.

PS: Hanatnocks you are still my second best friend xoxo S2 <3<3

Since you have all written some words and thoughts down I felt like doing it my self now aswell, I do want to say before I write some names that my list will be players I respect and have had some great times with. They might not be the best players, but I will always remember them for who they are and the times we have shared together.

So here goes:

Vanillamilk:
This probably did not come as a suprise for many of you, but Daniel have always been there and kept all together, and I admire how he always kept everything togeter, by far the best guild master I've ever had and also the best FC in the bracket! He have always been there wether it was about ingame stuff or personal stuff, to lisent to all the shit I have had to say and been supporting at the sideline, I hope he is having a great time in Carribean and met some new kind people.

Rob:
All around great player and have always been there, had some great wargames with Rob and have had some great nights talking about GSC with Rob and Daniel, I have huge respect for Rob and I am sure he will do his best for GSC, thanks for loads of fun and thanks for helping me out when I needed it.

Beastclaws:
I cant say alot about Beastclaws, he is just a one of a kind guy you have to play with. He is in general one of the most fun players anyone could ever wish to play with and have one of the most unique personalitys! I am sure anyone that knows BC just a little bit would agree with me.

Lucieon:

The best rogue in the bracket by no doubt if you ask me, also he goes for the objective 110% of the time and his 12k flag returns speaks for them self. Besides from that a great and fun player :) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-LVwUfXAxo.

Yndigo:
I havnt played to many pugs with Yndigo, but the few pugs I have, I had fun. Great player and I will always have some great memories from drunken flag caps to loads of shits N giggles and helping me through my boring working hours. Do not forget the good drunken stream nights or the great karaokee, no one can sing taylor swift as good as this guy!

Jhough / Trollgruden:
Great and reliable healer and always a positive player! Avoids drama and always able to make me happy when I am down! Unsure what more to write just in general one of the best friends in wow I could ask for :)

Phonebook / Kaleidoscope:
Had quite alot of amazing nights sitting at the graveyard with this guy, always a good player and had loads of shits N giggles with phonebook! Not much to say here either, just an amazing player, people should know who he is.

Arv / Leotseddap:
I havnt played alot with Leotseddap, but the few times I have, has been some fun games, a really nice person and has some great point of views and says stuff as it is! Loads of respect to this guy!

Dhenurd:
Dhenurd is a f2p warlock and is an amazing player, we have had shared alot of great times together and also some "darker times" but always been there for eachother helping eachother through it! I know you are not in the best position in life lately, but I will always be here at your side man!

Sick:
Sick is one of the best f2p mages out there and is a great opponent to face in the bgs! I cant wait to share some great times together wether it being picnic wsgs or actually tryhard matches:p Always fun to play against you:)

Geeraa / Kkeltor:
One of the first 24s I loved to play against when I used to play my first 24 (Rogue - Behind) a real oldschooler and it actually took me quite some times to figure out Geeraa was Kkeltor:p But over all a nice player when you get to learn him, always have some fuckd up shit to say or some drunken fridays:p

Boopeeka:
I doubt alot of you TI members knows Boopeeka, but I am mentioning this player because it's a fun and different player to play with than the rest I have mentioned and can always get me to remember why I am playing this game - to have fun. Lately I have been playing way less "try hard" than I used to and it have really changed my mood and how I see the game now days - Thanks alot for that!

I am 100% sure I have forgotten a few great players and sorry for that! And as said this is not a list of the BEST of the BEST players but player I love to play with or against! and have become great friends with through the time.

Best regards Shamatix/Destroluck/Tashingo.

PS: Hanatnocks you are still my second best friend xoxo S2 <3<3

You forgot me, r00d.

Rob:

Beastclaws:

Yndigo:
Agreed.

Didn't want to make a huge list but I also had these on mind obviously even though BC traded me for GSC that deserter! haha

The Twisting Nether crew because they always offer great opponents and exciting bgs. Very objective focused aswell and never see them gy farming. Good players!

Shamatix for the cc mind games we have in bgs, forever my focus comrade <3

Cripzblood for shooting me with his bow and making me work in his gold mine.

Rip Dhenurd, true king of the lumber mill :(

Ive been in this bracket for a few years now but I just recently made my first monk and I think the thing I respect and enjoy the most is being called a baddie by people who are upset that pvp is unbalanced and being told the bracket is dead because I rolled a new BA monk.

The Twisting Nether crew because they always offer great opponents and exciting bgs. Very objective focused aswell and never see them gy farming. Good players!

Shamatix for the cc mind games we have in bgs, forever my focus comrade <3

Cripzblood for shooting me with his bow and making me work in his gold mine.

Rip Dhenurd, true king of the lumber mill :(

Thanks mate ;D and rip in peace dhenurd

Sick-best mage f2p and helped me out alot with my mage
Yeyhough-helps everyone out and great healer
Xo-Nub king mage and helped me alot with mage
Deathisart-Insane player who knows the game and helped me alot on Stormscale and 2v1s 29 rets 20 bms while on 20 resto druid

Lucieon - playing 29 bm queing with another 29 bm. Played a lot of 24 rogue back in mop, cool crits and stuff :D Mad respect
Dreamcraft - 2x 29 bm very nice 5/5 also known for turning people into sheep :D

These guys have nice teamwork too, I get literally smashed to bits in a global and literally impossible to kill them cus 5k bubble :D good games lol

QQs when f2ps chase her down on her 29 mage, but ques 2x 29 bm every other day :D 5/5

Would really want to defend myself here and correct your assumptions about my mage and the reason of my playing monk but i guess its a waste of my time. Thought you were a decent guy but I was wrong ;) have fun playing Horde!

Would really defend myself here and correct your assumptions about my mage and the reason of my playing monk but i guess its a waste of my time. Thought you were a decent guy but I was wrong ;) have fun playing Horde!

Well, speaking the truth apparently makes me 'not decent' now :p Thanks, I'm having fun playing both factions, as long as the games are good. :) Please do explain why you guys que dual BM monk though, it actually interests me a bit! Hit me up with a pm if that suits you better.

Users who are viewing this thread