Who do you like/respect most in this bracket?

Well, speaking the truth apparently makes me 'not decent' now :p Thanks, I'm having fun playing both factions, as long as the games are good. :)

Again waste of time :D

Thought you were a decent guy but I was wrong
First mesi is a great and fun guy and it is kinda weird that you guys queue 2x BM and then one more thing is that ive heard on your stream that you've said "screw these p2p's with their enchants" yet you play only p2p? I dont quite get it.

First mesi is a great and fun guy and it is kinda weird that you guys queue 2x BM and then one more thing is that ive heard on your stream that you've said "screw these p2p's with their enchants" yet you play only p2p? I dont quite get it.

Yeah I know you can defend your friend which is something I do all the time so kudos to that. Also know that I am speaking for my point of view Synthax, you may choose not to accept. And about that words on stream if you were paying attention i was reading instance chat aloud when someone (f2p) was frustrated and commented such words. :)

Yeah I know you can defend your friend which is something I do all the time so kudos to that. Also know that I am speaking for my point of view Synthax, you may choose not to accept. And about that words on stream if you were paying attention i was reading instance chat aloud when someone (f2p) was frustrated and commented such words. :)
I dont have to refer it to him being my friend i can tell when someone that is as this thread's topic is "respectable" hence i named mesi in my post previously, and complaining about p2ps and the enchants happens occasionally not only once but its pointless to argue about i just thought its pretty dumb to say "i thought you were a decent guy" when getting criticised i find that weird.

I dont have to refer it to him being my friend i can tell when someone that is as this thread's topic is "respectable" hence i named mesi in my post previously, and complaining about p2ps and the enchants happens occasionally not only once but its pointless to argue about i just thought its pretty dumb to say "i thought you were a decent guy" when getting criticised i find that weird.

He directed critics about my choice on classes and on timing, I responded his opinions were wrong, that's really it. I know nobody gives a crap about my intentions here so I said it was a waste of time for me to try explain anything Synthax. Understand that I can make opinions about people as well :)

He directed critics about my choice on classes and on timing, I responded his opinions were wrong, that's really it. I know nobody gives a crap about my intentions here so I said it was a waste of time for me to try explain anything Synthax. Understand that I can make opinions about people as well :)
sure i guess i just didnt understand what you mean the way you said it my bad

Threw you a pm, please reply when you find the time. Not sure how my opinions are wrong but maybe you can help me with that. Anyways leaving now for the evening, glhf with the bgs

Lucieon - Played a nelf rogue with speedpots+thistle tea when it was able to 1/2-shot literally anything, and now when rogue can't 2-shot anymore he started playing 29 bm queing with another 29 bm. Mad respect
Dreamcraft - QQs when f2ps chase him down on his 29 mage, but ques 2x 29 bm every other day :D 5/5[/QUOTE

exactly most of the people who are the "best" in the bracket are only getting half there kills by popping shit

like vanilla i love the guy but free action pots

lucieon drinks speedpots like russians drink vodka

destro uses drums more than a african tribe

and when warlock and rogue doesnt oneshot rerolls something op gg

Lucieon - Played a nelf rogue with speedpots+thistle tea when it was able to 1/2-shot literally anything, and now when rogue can't 2-shot anymore he started playing 29 bm queing with another 29 bm. Mad respect
Dreamcraft - QQs when f2ps chase him down on his 29 mage, but ques 2x 29 bm every other day :D 5/5[/QUOTE

exactly most of the people who are the "best" in the bracket are only getting half there kills by popping shit

like vanilla i love the guy but free action pots

lucieon drinks speedpots like russians drink vodka

destro uses drums more than a african tribe

and when warlock and rogue doesnt oneshot rerolls something op gg

best in the bracket is without a doubt Yetolol the guy is amazing and his helpful comments during the bgs are wonderful:)

Please get your bad ventilations off my thread. This is a place to embrace players for their good sides and not the other way around.

OnT: Some good reads, keep it up. Will prob share more soon as I promised, I just need to stop being so damn lazy!

Users who are viewing this thread