Who do you like/respect most in this bracket?

Miss you brobeans =) I'll log on skype tomorrow and let's play some 20-29?
sisisisisisi :D

Dude, was it you playing on Electrichare? I tried to get in contact with you but you logged rather quick

Dan/vanillamilk and ed/itakta
3 years ago, in the beginning of mop while I was playing my recently started warrior I saw those 2, just standing in gs. I had never heard of twinking before. I asked them, why are you low levels(duh), and they said: We are twinks, and im like "whats that?" they said "its fun is what it is" after that they said "hey! you should join our newly formed guild(gurubashi surf club)". I was like, err what should I tell them... I said "I can give it a shot"
I have all the respect in the world to these guys, if it wasn't because of them I wouldn't be in the 29s, 19s or any other bracket today. xoxo

slack
Nicest person ive met in wow, I fell like I can tell him everything. He has 1 very kept secret that I have told him ! forever in love man <3

zuro
funny guy, always bringing joy. #r1 gnomer farmer<3

jhough
always happy and up for games, epic healer :>

Last edited by a moderator:
sisisisisisi :D

Dude, was it you playing on Electrichare? I tried to get in contact with you but you logged rather quick

Yeah haha, I was actually playing another game at the same time and just trying out how assasination is (first bg in this patch), and it seemed pretty strong now! Last patch I had trouble getting barely any kills as f2p with my mediocre gear, but now I managed 7-1 or something before my computer overheated and shut itself down due to having 2 many games open :D :D that's why I left so early. Might actually even log on tonight later if you're on, but I have a friend over so I'll see about that.

I respect rlyqt. I respect showme, I never talked to the guy but I feel like he's a friend of me... Judge me accordingly.

Yeah haha, I was actually playing another game at the same time and just trying out how assasination is (first bg in this patch), and it seemed pretty strong now! Last patch I had trouble getting barely any kills as f2p with my mediocre gear, but now I managed 7-1 or something before my computer overheated and shut itself down due to having 2 many games open :D :D that's why I left so early. Might actually even log on tonight later if you're on, but I have a friend over so I'll see about that.
I'm on now :D

Slack - cuz you're my bae.

Raz - Incredibly skilled player. nuff said

Derco - Really good player, and very persistent in gearing his twinks.

Oliks - Another very skilled player.

Oyu / Coldlore - Great girl who often manages to put a smile on my face.

Plebsi - A tool, but a great tool. no:Kappa:?

Eriwen - "Are you Eriwen?" is a sentence I have gotten used to. Great player and a great guy.

Geera - ******* geera.

Yndi - He's from Norway, worth a mention in itself?

I could go on forever, but this is just ontop of my head. Sorry to everyone I forgot to mention, it's not because you haven't made an impression, just my brain that's retarded.

pce.

Slack - cuz you're my bae.

Raz - Incredibly skilled player. nuff said

Derco - Really good player, and very persistent in gearing his twinks.

Oliks - Another very skilled player.

Oyu / Coldlore - Great girl who often manages to put a smile on my face.

Plebsi - A tool, but a great tool. no:Kappa:?

Eriwen - "Are you Eriwen?" is a sentence I have gotten used to. Great player and a great guy.

Geera - ******* geera.

Yndi - He's from Norway, worth a mention in itself?

I could go on forever, but this is just ontop of my head. Sorry to everyone I forgot to mention, it's not because you haven't made an impression, just my brain that's retarded.

pce.
I remember when I first saw u in duro duelling, I was kinda sceptic at first but once I got to know you it turned out you were one of the friendliest player in the whole community, also are you eriwen? xDD

raz - being able to carry a lot of games no matter what class.
Jhough solid mw healer
melaked funny guy on skype but also very mechanical
greyham - doesn't play much but absolute genius
dexa - he's fun to queue with
devm - one of the better players in this bracket - hated because no one has his experience of jumps or in haters terms ' exploits '
sapah - nice player decent all round classes
jamie - good mage one of the better ones - fun to play with
bluezqr - funny but objective guy
mysterios - for being a genuine geezer meanwhile playing a rogue well.
Healytwink - good friend - great player
a lot others cant think atm tho

im in there <3

I'm slightly happy to see my thread again so ty Dexa *gently pats*

Users who are viewing this thread