What's the best AH deal you've gotten, ever...

Logged onto my 28 priest this morning (hes going to 39) and was checking out the AH for anything, been trying to get my hands on an Underworld Band for a while...but anyways, I didn't find what I was looking for - but I did find this:

Hotshot's for 60g...I was pretty happy :3

Spooksters said:
Logged onto my 28 priest this morning (hes going to 39) and was checking out the AH for anything, been trying to get my hands on an Underworld Band for a while...but anyways, I didn't find what I was looking for - but I did find this:

I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate you

iaccidentallytwink said:
You realize he stole from someone trying to transfer that, right?

You realize somebody stole those bucks I left on the ground in Manhattan last week which I was gonna pick up 10 min later after taking a dump?

Imo, cheap neutral AH deals is fair to purchase. You don't have more rights than anyone else to buy them (meaning the guy who's transfering the item). When you put something up for sale people tend to buy it. When you put something up for a price you only see once a lifetime you have to expect somebody to yoink it if they are a few blocks away

Spooksters said:

/drool... .

dno if it was that good, but hey

Boglund said:
Imo, cheap neutral AH deals is fair to purchase. You don't have more rights than anyone else to buy them (meaning the guy who's transfering the item). When you put something up for sale people tend to buy it. When you put something up for a price you only see once a lifetime you have to expect somebody to yoink it if they are a few blocks away

Or you could not be a dick

Shadowfang for 10g, in the neutral AH. Was a noob back then and sold it for 200-300g and gave 50% to my friend :mad:

Yeah but I'm kinda glad I didn't resell it it's proven me lucky to go. 17-0 in a Bg as a arcane Mage

Deadhed said:
Got a disgusting oozeling for 30g a few days ago

Lucky ass ^_^ I remember farming for one of those for my friend during vanilla wow, every spare minute I had I was in felwood farming for it, after 3 weeks with no oozeling, I bought one from the AH and gave it to him (cost me 15g) he liked it, and doesn't play the character anymore xD /wrists

once i was in BB and checked the ah there were some linen cloth stacks on ah for around 3k, i knew that people were trading gold or buyed gold or something so i putted mine linen cloth stack on ah for 3k and it got sold. :D

Users who are viewing this thread