What's the best AH deal you've gotten, ever...

Drayner

I have several, but nothing beats getting a staff of jordan for 30g the other day. Well, I never paid more than 400g for a shadowfang, but that's because I bought them all before the nerf. :)

What about you?

Well, just like you...

sojae9.png

hoorayha1.png

lolswordje1.png

^ post nerf, was around 4k at the time :)

meadow rings of eluding costed me 75s and 35g

also had petrolspill leggings at 50g but i didnt ss :p

Well, my friend nabbed a shadowfang a few weeks back for 100g....not kidding

My two shadowfangs back in the day were both like 110 and 130g or so and ive never seen one go for more than 1k on my server, although they are very rare.

Both of my meadow rings of eluding cost a total of 75s or so.

Legguards of the Vault a few weeks back for 90g seems pretty good.

Tons of other decent 19 blues and stuff for really cheap, but those are relativly common anyways, and just takes a bit of trolling the AH to find good deals on.

Sorry I dont take screen shots of AH buys tho ;p

Best thing ive seen though is the lucky bastard friend who got the SF for 100g a few weeks back had just recently found on an alt a Pendulum of Doom (he didnt really realize he had it as he wasnt a 39 twink before so didnt know how good it was) in his bank......said he had probably had it for 3 years and didnt know they were that rare. Sold it quick for 6k...lucky guy

death's head vestment for like 5g

7/7 lvl 29 eagle gloves for like 2g

5 stam and 3/3 monkey lvl 18 leather bracers for 2g each

Ribsplitter of the Monkey 70g

of the Tiger - 50g

Silvershell Leggings - 50g

Chan's Imperial Robes - 5g

Legguards of the Vault - 20g

Just got Wrangler's Wristbands of Stamina for 75s (5 stam ones) and got Thorbia's Gauntlets last week for 9g, which I went on to sell for 220g.

A long while back I got AB for 3g which I used on my very old rogue twink that dinged...

I got a Shadowfang for 80G for my UD rogue about two years ago, deleted him about a week later because I couldn't stand the horde on my server.

Meadow Ring of Eluding - 10g

Wrangler's Wristbands of the Monkey - 15g

Random blue BoE's such as Feet of the Lynx, Sentry Cloak, Magefist's for around 10g each

Shadowfang for 200g. However when I just started on my first user, an ud lock my friend boosted me through SFK, and it dropped, having only played for 2 weeks I didn't really know how the AH worked, so when my friend told me to put it on for 300g I did, but left bid as 40. Ended up selling it for 50g, and my friend was pissed (supposed to split the price)

"Thorbia's Gauntlets last week for 9g, which I went on to sell for 220g."

WTF...not at what you bought it for...but what you sold it for...never seen em higher than like 30g or so.

Bought Legs of the Vault for 20g

3x Soulcatchers Halos for under 100g

Ribsplitter of Agility from Neutral AH for 10g (ruined some AH-trader's day)

and just recently bought Gutripper for 2g

the first two shadowfangs I ever got i didnt pay more then 30g each for, got a sotbs for 14g and TCS for under 10 gold. also picked up a pair of darkweave breeches enchanted with 35 spell power / 20 stam for under 100g couple days ago and sentry cloak with 12 dodge on it for under 50g last week.

yay for idiots and people skipping 0s :p

i dunno what is my greatest ah deal...

but my normal ah deal is to buy spartankle mantle for 30 g and sell them for 140 g

outside ah i make most of my deals... for exemple i was in gnommeregan with some guys... horde guys and guildies from my first guild. we were pwning the mobs from the transporter and some guys were summoning the others to come. When someone pwned a normal mob and it droped a rare boe level 20 wand... which is preatty rare. i needed it even if i was like warr :) but a shaman got it...

after i loose it i wispered to the shamy if he wana sell it. He said ok. I asked him hou much. He said 3 gold. I said 1,5 gold. And he said ok. I gave him the 1,5 gold and took the wand.

I sold it for around 100 gold if i remember...

another deal i made with a Bank guy... this is the name i give to guys that stay around ah and buy/sell stuff. They know all the prices...

I made a good deal with him and he felt that i tricked him... he had like 10 rare items that he wanted to sell... i had around 11 as well... but no buyers... he tried to sell them to me... i didn;t wanted them... when my subscription was about to expire i finally made adeal with him. I gave him some level 30 maces blue... and some other stuff and he gave me 30 g and an epic mail chest for paladins. I thought i was macking a deal... but actually i said ok when i was in Arathi Bay and trying to get on first place on KB... when i checked ah i say like 5 epic chest like i had at 20 a piece... i told him he triked... he just told me to level and put it at level 39 - and i was a level 29 imba twink... so i just throw it in bank...

after 6 months when i repaid my subscription... i put that dumb epic chest at ah for about 100 g... it was sold instantly... blizz enabled mount for levle 30 and a lot of 29ers were makin 39ers... so it was on high demand that epic chest now :)

I made around 3000 gold buying and selling twink items ... most of my money went in buying other twink items...for me or for others...

until now i think i have sold around 5 riverpawn necklace 70-100 g - one for free to a guild m8

8 spartankle mantle (one for free but most of them for 150 g)

7 tigerstrike mantle 100-200 g - one for free to a m8

around 5 boe rare guns 30-50 g

4 wands level 20-19 rare - 50 g

around 10 leather or mail rare bracers 30-70 g

around 50 pets with a price of 5 gold each

pants with 40 stamina - gave them for free to a twink m8

around 50 rings/heads/pants, other things boe rare level 29-19...39... each of them for around 30-60g.

1 rare scope 200 g

25 rare items level 40-50 for around 20 g each... most of them were Disenchanted...

around 200 boe green guns 10-20 g each

spent like 10 hours in ah for months... and bg... and ah... ab, ah, wg , ah... /2 a lot...

one time i needed 140 gold fast. It was tigerstrike mantle at ah i didn't had it... but i had 11 rares... so i cried and told in trade that i sell all for 140... some dude came and put 140 g on trade... i put first 5 items, then i pressed accept. he then changed the sume to 1 gold, then i pressed acept again and he ran away with my items... after a gm ticket... and 2 weeks ... the items were back in my mail box and i still kept the 1 gold :)

another thing is i made gold selling arena master... around 3 of them for 1,5 gold each... then i found that i have to get 12... and opened tiket... and gm gave them back to me... but i still kept 4,5 gold :)

I don't remember everything, but during the time I was working on my 19 alliance priest (who I never play) I was just sort of collecting pieces over time since I wasn't in a rush. Got all her BoEs (treebark jacket, darkweave breeches, keller's girdle, magefist gloves [this was before the instance drop changes]) for under 5g total.

I was pretty happy. :D

Users who are viewing this thread