What's the best AH deal you've gotten, ever...

Samsom said:
once i was in BB and checked the ah there were some linen cloth stacks on ah for around 3k, i knew that people were trading gold or buyed gold or something so i putted mine linen cloth stack on ah for 3k and it got sold. :D

Ok you win.

Samsom said:
once i was in BB and checked the ah there were some linen cloth stacks on ah for around 3k, i knew that people were trading gold or buyed gold or something so i putted mine linen cloth stack on ah for 3k and it got sold. :D

Epic win .

Cptheal said:
gratz on immortal twink twinky.....u got hotshot pilots gloves by chance?? lol

Thanks, I try :]. And no I don't have any Hotshot's :( I think Spook does so I would hit him up, and if I ever do get them you can count that your getting them for a low ass price :D

lol, yes - i DID have a pair, I posted it in the AH thread too, a shaman transferred to Jaedenar (where I had them) and bought them for 4.5k :p Sorry D: I've been looking everything in Gnomerr on Dmaw while running for my rings...nothing so far

D-:

Sorry D: If I knew you were looking for them, I woulda contacted you >_> buttt.....it's k, maybe I'll get a pair to drop in gnomer while farming my pally's/twinky's rings (if he wants any, not sure what he is up to...)

Spooksters said:
Sorry D: If I knew you were looking for them, I woulda contacted you >_> buttt.....it's k, maybe I'll get a pair to drop in gnomer while farming my pally's/twinky's rings (if he wants any, not sure what he is up to...)

Farming for Ego right now :p Ill be on tomorrow though :)

So Cptheal, I was running myself through Gnomerr - and what I do is i set it to ML, and make my 72 mage (the runner) the ML, and set it to blue - then I just quickly run my mouse over the corpses - and if it says there's loot there that i have to distribute, I loot it to see the fat blues!

So this group I aoed had a blue on it, and I GOT SUPER EXCITED!!! and then I went and looted it...and guess what droped!!!!!!!!!!!

keep guessing!!!!

No, it wasn't [item]Hotshot Pilot's Gloves[/item], it was [item]Killmaim[/item]

I did get 5 agi 6 stam emissary cuffs though! LIKE OMGUHH

:edit: and then I got super excited again!! another blue...but it was a level 23 blue "Dense Triangle Mace" sadface

Spooks that post almost had me in tears from laughter.

Users who are viewing this thread