Waw Tawent open for premades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draduik said:
Hass, you're an unintelligent fellow, and a bad hunter, why do you try to insult people like DesH who are levels above you?

Draduik, you're a nobody, and a bad troll. Why do you try and stick up for people who are equally as bad as you?

Trolls always gotta troll xD

(Hass) said:
Draduik, you're a nobody, and a bad troll. Why do you try and stick up for people who are equally as bad as you?

Actually i am a somebody, and i'm not trolling buddy, im stating the truth, there's a difference, but you know ofc you don't know that cuz like i said before, you're very unintelligent. I mean think about it Hass, you call people trash, but you've queue'd like once or twice since cata has been out, and you were completely awful in wotlk so who are you to talk lmao.

Draduik said:
Actually i am a somebody, and i'm not trolling buddy, im stating the truth, there's a difference, but you know ofc you don't know that cuz like i said before, you're very unintelligent. I mean think about it Hass, you call people trash, but you've queue'd like once or twice since cata has been out, and you were completely awful in wotlk so who are you to talk lmao.

I find it kind of humorous that you're calling me unintelligent with such poor grammar. Who have I called trash who isn't trash? Your one opinion doesn't mean anything and before you say that my opinion doesn't mean anything either, I unlike you argue facts. You're just sprung on desh.

I queue everyday kid. If I was completely awful in wotlk winning premades and arenas, that's fine with me.

I guess Waw Tawent and MGC like to invite bad players to their a team, they must be trash guilds too.

(Hass) said:
I find it kind of humorous that you're calling me unintelligent with such poor grammar. Who have I called trash who isn't trash? Your one opinion doesn't mean anything and before you say that my opinion doesn't mean anything either, I unlike you argue facts. You're just sprung on desh.

I queue everyday kid. If I was completely awful in wotlk winning premades and arenas, that's fine with me.

I guess Waw Tawent and MGC like to invite bad players to their a team, they must be trash guilds too.

Well let's see Waw Tawent dodged multiple guilds multiple times in Wotlk so yeah they are pretty bad, one of their excuses was "hass is going to boot camp" i could've sworn boot camps lasted 2-3 months not a year. Also, I remember when i was in dynasty and it first started, we capped once on Waw Tawent and your whole team afk'd you guys call yourself a guild? Give me a break, Also, if you queue "everyday" like you say you do, i'm pretty sure you would've racked up more than 6k hk's in the past year and 1/2.

Draduik said:
Well let's see Waw Tawent dodged multiple guilds multiple times in Wotlk so yeah they are pretty bad, one of their excuses was "hass is going to boot camp" i could've sworn boot camps lasted 2-3 months not a year. Also, I remember when i was in dynasty and it first started, we capped once on Waw Tawent and your whole team afk'd you guys call yourself a guild? Give me a break, Also, if you queue "everyday" like you say you do, i'm pretty sure you would've racked up more than 6k hk's in the past year and 1/2.

Oh you're a dynasty goon. The Waw Tawent afking on Dynasty was a internal guild issue, ask Pizza if you want an explanation. I do remember Waw Tawent beating every active alliance guild. I then was supposed to go to boot camp may 1st, but a family issue came up. So i spent a month with my family and then went to boot camp mid June and graduated August. In that time I wasn't able to play WoW because of the constant training I did (school and combat) until a month and a half ago. I now am actively playing.

You're just some kid trying to call yourself a somebody when really you're just crying wolf.

Oh and sorry my hks don't add up to your standards?

Draduik said:

What Alliance guilds did we not premade during the Ruin days? We premaded every guild that was willing to play us (Dynasty, BR, GuP).

Compilation of Waw Tawent 10v10s in Ruin

I would hold off on talking about Waw Tawent not playing specific guilds when your current guild won't play us.

In the end, the past is the past. The present is what matters and right now we're willing to premade anyone.

Pizza said:
What Alliance guilds did we not premade during the Ruin days? We premaded every guild that was willing to play us (Dynasty, BR, GuP).

Compilation of Waw Tawent 10v10s in Ruin

So you didn't play Be Tough No Excuses?

I would hold off on talking about Waw Tawent not playing specific guilds when your current guild won't play us.

In the end, the past is the past. The present is what matters and right now we're willing to premade anyone.

So you didn't play <Be Tough No Excuses>?

We will play you, when we are ready. Not on your schedule solely. Considering the fact that we're not even 2 weeks old as a guild, I figured even you would appreciate giving us some time to get things in order. After all, this will be a game against Waw Tawent and not a pug like situation trying to carry 5 lesser individuals aside from the poor balance of classes on either side.

Iv got your number, so keep doing your thing and I will be sure to hit you up at the earliest, most convenient time for both of USA and WT <3

Titan said:
We will play you, when we are ready. Not on your schedule solely. Considering the fact that we're not even 2 weeks old as a guild, I figured even you would appreciate giving us some time to get things in order. After all, this will be a game against Waw Tawent and not a pug like situation trying to carry 5 lesser individuals aside from the poor balance of classes on either side.

Iv got your number, so keep doing your thing and I will be sure to hit you up at the earliest, most convenient time for both of USA and WT <3

burn?

10chars

Titan said:

Completely understandable, I know just how hard it is to get and keep 10 players lined up. Why do you think no one is willing to play us right now?

My post wasn't directed at your guild as a whole, but rather at one of your members who claimed that our guild won't premade anyone; when in fact we're the only guild right now who's willing to premade.

Also, I would never hold it against a guild who says they want to play other guilds before us, to make sure their squad is completely ready.

That's the biggest compliment you can give a guild and we love it.

<3

would hold off on talking about Waw Tawent not playing specific guilds when your current guild won't play us.

this a joke pizza, are you kidding me if you really expect us to premade you for our first premade as a guild your a ****ing idiot and we dont even have a full 10 man yet.... And i know for a Fact would do nothing of the sort if in same postion we are in.

so i would hold off talking about other guilds premade avaibility unless you wanna look more like an idiot than you just made your self look.

Cannabis12 said:
this a joke pizza, are you kidding me if you really expect us to premade you for our first premade as a guild your a ****ing idiot and we dont even have a full 10 man yet.... And i know for a Fact would do nothing of the sort if in same postion we are in.

so i would hold off talking about other guilds premade avaibility unless you wanna look more like an idiot than you just made your self look.

Read my above post. I think you overreacted and took my post completely wrong.

And yes, I would do exactly what you guys are doing right now. It's better to work your way up. That's what I did with my guild to start.

Pizza said:
Completely understandable, I know just how hard it is to get and keep 10 players lined up. Why do you think no one is willing to play us right now?

My post wasn't directed at your guild as a whole, but rather at one of your members who claimed that our guild won't premade anyone; when in fact we're the only guild right now who's willing to premade.

Also, I would never hold it against a guild who says they want to play other guilds before us, to make sure their squad is completely ready.

That's the biggest compliment you can give a guild and we love it.

<3

Well considering you refused to play prodigy and GuP when they had their full a-team multiple times, yeah i think you do "dodge" guilds

You dojjed gup till they were dying, and you wouldn't premade BSNE when your toons were alli side. You DID have your entire a-team alli side :3

<3 -Master angler reflexes

Draduik said:
Well considering you refused to play prodigy and GuP when they had their full a-team multiple times, yeah i think you do "dodge" guilds

You think wrong. I laid out a timeline why WT told you guys they wouldn't premade. If you understand the fact it takes time to line up 10 players, then why are you bitching about WT not premading GuP/Pro when obviously they didn't have 10 players lined up. It's completely irrelevant that you or anyone else thinks I'm a bad player because obviously WT wanted to wait until I got back to premade. When I did 19 bracket was inactive and several key players from WT stopped playing WoW or 19s.

Reflexes said:
You dojjed gup till they were dying, and you wouldn't premade BSNE when your toons were alli side. You DID have your entire a-team alli side :3

<3 -Master angler reflexes

Maybe we had players on alliance side, but our toons were nowhere near complete... and if you know Pizza, he will not even think about premading until all characters are BiS gearwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread