Waw Tawent open for premades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pizza i suggest you ask for this thread to be closed before you embatass your self because awful

lol lol lol lol.

Hopefully this will settle the mb wt debate

Good luck with games Pizza and to any of the challengers as well; Good luck.

People... you can post all you want about, "dodge this, dodge that", but until I see another guild do something positive as to promote a 10v10 and get spark some excitement up in 19's, then please refrain from talking.

No Shadow Oil?

No Minor Rejuv?

No Deviate Delight?

No Really Sticky Glue?

No Toothpick Buff?

No Speed Pots?

No Elixer of Minor Agility?

No Party G.R.E.N.A.D.E.?

No Disco Ball?

No Trolls Blood?

No Lion's Strength?

No Growth?

What's the point in a prem that kills almost all buffs/consumables available at level 19.... Obviously massive buffs/glitches is BS, but all of the ones listed here aren't TOO OP... and are pretty much available to anyone.. why can you use a Deadskull Shield but not Really Sticky Glue???????? can't even get a cozy fire buff D=

To the poster above. Why do you care if you aren't the one that is premading? Maybe if you would organize your own guild & your own premade then you could have a say in what consumables can and cannot be used. Until then you're just going to have to live with Pizza's rules on consumables.

Take a seat.

Where are we going, and why doesn't it require roads?

Edit: Oh yeah I am not mad because you refused to sit on my lap, I am mad because I cannot sit on my own lap. Yes, you just got mind****ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread