Waw Tawent open for premades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pizza said:

That was when they had to recruit members they had never played with. Oh, they were STILL willing to premade you. Would you like me to destroy anymore of your points?

(Hass) said:
You think wrong. I laid out a timeline why WT told you guys they wouldn't premade. If you understand the fact it takes time to line up 10 players, then why are you bitching about WT not premading GuP/Pro when obviously they didn't have 10 players lined up. It's completely irrelevant that you or anyone else thinks I'm a bad player because obviously WT wanted to wait until I got back to premade. When I did 19 bracket was inactive and several key players from WT stopped playing WoW or 19s.

Maybe we had players on alliance side, but our toons were nowhere near complete... and if you know Pizza, he will not even think about premading until all characters are BiS gearwise.

The only one I was aware of who wasn't complete was maniek...Didn't he catch hat first week and get EVERYTHING?

Also, they used you as an excuse to avoid a premade.

Dorigon said:
farmthis #1

<3 Farmthis, he was my inspiration from A-Z when I first started.

[video=google;6602994928683740005]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6602994928683740005&hl=en[/video]

Remember that video, Dor?

Goma said:
Pizza twinker there's haters everywhere we go.

its a hard twink life i can relate to poor pizza being a famous twink myself

Reflexes said:
That was when they had to recruit members they had never played with. Oh, they were STILL willing to premade you. Would you like me to destroy anymore of your points?

The only one I was aware of who wasn't complete was maniek...Didn't he catch hat first week and get EVERYTHING?

Also, they used you as an excuse to avoid a premade.

Me, devin, slyddur and maineack I know for sure. I think sin had one more agm to get.

Also, I guess they did. What's that mean?

Pizza said:
<3 Farmthis, he was my inspiration from A-Z when I first started.

[video=google;6602994928683740005]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6602994928683740005&hl=en[/video]

Remember that video, Dor?

sure do

trivia question: remember the name of his druid that made a short appearance in the vid?

Dorigon said:
sure do

trivia question: remember the name of his druid that made a short appearance in the vid?

Farmbliss!

So why can't a premade have 2 rogues and 2 druids in it?

Can't tell me it's a balancing issue when according to your rules it'd be perfectly acceptable to have 2 hunters, 2 paladins, and 2 priests in a premade.

And not allowing swiftness potions gimps some classes a ton more than it gimps others, so in essence you are dictating to a certain extent the classes you might play against.

pretty sure no premading guild wants to play w/ speed pots

and u were rite pizza

Reflexes said:
You dojjed gup till they were dying, and you wouldn't premade BSNE when your toons were alli side. You DID have your entire a-team alli side :3

<3 -Master angler reflexes

Who's BSNE? Or did you mean BTNE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread