Waw Tawent open for premades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully MB and Use Splåsh Attåck can fill up their rosters so they can premade. Looks like they're the only two Alliance guilds close to premade ready right now.

We're patiently waiting! <3

Pizza said:
Hopefully MB and Use Splåsh Attåck can fill up their rosters so they can premade. Looks like they're the only two Alliance guilds close to premade ready right now.

Is Fortt on your premade squad ? Cause Dominate doesn't go without there Fortt!

Pizza said:

You have this overwhelming sense of cockiness it nearly suffocates me. Your cockswag is untouchable. You play it as if your being humble yet we all know your talking so much shit right now.

Mochabad said:
Ill come over ally KT before you guys prem and help Anar meditate. And yeah keep me posted if Dom queues up, I could probably find a Horde team, few from hlns, mayhem etc

It'll be another 2-3 weeks before I get home but I'll hit u up. I'm still in the gulf of mexico.

Last time I checked it was in the high 80s but close enough. That temp can still give you hypothermia.

Pizza said:

even once we fill the rest of our roster we still need to try out different comps and Strats.

Cannabis12 said:
even once we fill the rest of our roster we still need to try out different comps and Strats.

That's what premades are for.

Mocha u really need to change what you post. everything u post is so obnoxious cuz u talk aobut all of ur bad vengance friends like salt and anarcan and we all know they are terrible

they never ban goma but they always ban me i dont think goma has ever been band in his life,....

He's been banned multiple times

Goma said:
Mocha u really need to change what you post. everything u post is so obnoxious cuz u talk aobut all of ur bad vengance friends like salt and anarcan and we all know they are terrible

U care 2 much G

Goma said:

An insightful look at the inner mind of that which is Goma. Though, I must say, I agree. Everytime you post, I die a little inside. You sound eerily similiar to Patton, and honestly, one delusional Vengeance 19 in potential need of anger management, who can't get past 08 twinking, is enough. Happy Birthday though (if it really is your birthday), please do something better today than replying to this comment. I'm not trying to be a dick in all honesty, Goma really does have a valid point. I'm sure your friends were fairly well versed at 19s, but you're certaintly a bit bias in their favor. Coincidentally, most of the best 19s don't just so happen to hail from what i'm assuming is your home bg, Vengeance (I know you didn't say they did in any former posts here, but, I'm pretty sure that i'm correct in assuming that you believe so).

Dear Pizza,

A well coordinated Splash Attack is a deadly thing. Even your <League of Super Evil Villians> may not be able to tank such an attack. However, we're still a bit too cracked out to effectively cast one of those. Though if we manage to, you're going to have problems.

Oasis said:
Dear Pizza,

A well coordinated Splash Attack is a deadly thing. Even your <League of Super Evil Villians> may not be able to tank such an attack. However, we're still a bit too cracked out to effectively cast one of those. Though if we manage to, you're going to have problems.

I <3 you Maelstwom.

Kahr said:
You have this overwhelming sense of cockiness it nearly suffocates me. Your cockswag is untouchable. You play it as if your being humble yet we all know your talking so much shit right now.

lol....................

(Hass) said:
infering the bracket was good when you kids were active? right...

Hass, you're an unintelligent fellow, and a bad hunter, why do you try to insult people like DesH who are levels above you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread