Waw Tawent open for premades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Hass) said:
Draduik, you're a nobody, and a bad troll. Why do you try and stick up for people who are equally as bad as you?

Reverb will shit on your parade hass. Authorized Personnel#1. Any real twink know's the deal. KR recruiting oldschool nightfall toon's. Any AP/CM/Sbr/Sbr. Loveseat come back!

/tittlefuddlethebeandiddle. peace-browntown

Turdel said:
You couldn't compete on your fail ass warrior so you rolled a hunter. Shame shame.

I actually played hunter before your "fail ass" showed up in ruin, and what do you mean fail ass warrior, you were nothing compared to me, in fact you were arms the first like what 6 months of cata? lawl

Skanktmonius said:
So why can't a premade have 2 rogues and 2 druids in it?

Can't tell me it's a balancing issue when according to your rules it'd be perfectly acceptable to have 2 hunters, 2 paladins, and 2 priests in a premade.

And not allowing swiftness potions gimps some classes a ton more than it gimps others, so in essence you are dictating to a certain extent the classes you might play against.

More than 2 stealthies results in turtle till full debuff then insta-gib FC with unavoidable damage. That makes for a very boring game of who has the better turtle.

No respectable guild has ever allowed speed pots in a premade in the last 3 or so years to my knowledge.

Druids aren't exactly known for their swift, deadly openers. Sure rogues with ambush are an obvious concern with 10 debuffs, but with the current rules, you can have 2 rogues in a premade as long as you have no druids.

It is much harder for a druid to get a good opener from stealth than it is a rogue. I'm not saying there should be zero concern about it but it seems to me you'd still have bigger balancing problems with priests, paladins, and hunters than you would if you had 2 rogues and 2 druids.

And I'm well aware of the fact that premades generally have not allowed swiftness potions in the past. What I want to know is why it was decided to disallow them? Some classes such as warriors, paladins, and warlocks have no real mobility and swiftness potions would benefit them greatly in certain situations. Why is this not allowed? Is it simply a matter of the high number and cost of the potions? Do they really cause severe balance issues? If so, how?

(Hass) said:
yeah she was so hot until I saw a picture of that, it just ruined her for me.

she is still so fine jus dont look at her thumb lol

who the **** wants speed pots in premades beside BR rofl?

Draduik said:
I actually played hunter before your "fail ass" showed up in ruin, and what do you mean fail ass warrior, you were nothing compared to me, in fact you were arms the first like what 6 months of cata? lawl

you're not even good. you're a lost night elf who flips everytime you jump...

Cannabis12 said:
she is still so fine jus dont look at her thumb lol

who the **** wants speed pots in premades beside BR rofl?

gup wanted speed pots when we played them lawlz

(Hass) said:
gup wanted speed pots when we played them lawlz

Lol, that's pretty cute, but completely untrue. I am the one who first made the banning of speed pots popular practice, and then everyone else followed suit after seeing the illogicality of allowing them.

Exhibit A: http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/15-19-bracket/3178-swiftness-pots-10v10s.html

Ironically, if you go to page 2, you'll see Pizza voicing his opinion that he is FOR allowing them. But, look, now he's against them. Along with practically everyone else in that thread that still plays.

Swiftness pots are bad because it lessens the punishment for players with poor situational and terrain awareness in premades and it depresses the value of natural speed enhancements that certain classes possess. I never condoned their use. Frankly, I laughed at it.

Painaid said:
Lol, that's pretty cute, but completely untrue. I am the one who first made the banning of speed pots popular practice, and then everyone else followed suit after seeing the illogicality of allowing them.

Exhibit A: http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/15-19-bracket/3178-swiftness-pots-10v10s.html

Ironically, if you go to page 2, you'll see Pizza voicing his opinion that he is FOR allowing them. But, look, now he's against them. Along with practically everyone else in that thread that still plays.

Swiftness pots are bad because it lessens the punishment for players with poor situational and terrain awareness in premades and it depresses the value of natural speed enhancements that certain classes possess. I have never condoned their use.

I stand corrected good sir.

Cannabis12 said:
Turdle calling another person trash is ironic.

L2Spell my name right you idiot stoner. Why did you rage and kick me out of USA? Cause I wrecked you in a duel two days prior? You're garbage as well.

Turdel said:
L2Spell my name right you idiot stoner. Why did you rage and kick me out of USA? Cause I wrecked you in a duel two days prior? You're garbage as well.

He kicked you off USA, because you are a literal trash can who calls other people garbage out of rage, and btw dumbass, my night elf isn't my main warrior, and like i said, you went fury like 2 months ago, took you 6 months to wise up.

Draduik said:
and like i said, you went fury like 2 months ago, took you 6 months to wise up.

Actually no, it took until patch 4.2

Arms

Two-Handed Weapon Specialization weapon damage increase has been lowered to 12%, down from 20%.

Fury

Dual Wield Specialization weapon damage increase has been lowered to 5%, down from 10%.

Arms is dead now. I need PH out of necessity because of the abundance of trash hunters like yourself.

Turdel said:

i only spell respectable tinks names right.

Hard for a shaman to win when u resist Tstorm... and 1v1s are irrelevent.

i kicked you out becasue your shit and always have been, before 4.0 and now your just another random who thinks hes top shit.

edit: and if it where up to me you wouldent be in usa. your jus lucky titan is a nice guy.

(Hass) said:
you're not even good. you're a lost night elf who flips everytime you jump...

I'm not good eh? You're only known in the twink community because you stream WT's games, and you're easily the weakest link on the WT team. Oh and i'm sorry that blizzard made my race flip when they jump, i'm sorry thats my fault apparently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread