Waw Tawent open for premades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure you can't read.

Careful he bite.

Ragingmonkey.jpg

Reading this whole thread took me: 2 Redbulls, 3 Cofee, 1 smoke, 3 blunts, 1 Speed, a Blowjob, a punch in the face and a good bucket of water over my face.

It was, not only boring, but totally meaningless.

Who cares if WT dodged or not. I mean, I never enjoyed anyone in WT, basically, I often took them for some over-estimate players and some douchebag-attittude players. Somehow, I have respect for what they accomplished in term of premade.

I don't know who's MB or Be Savage no excuses. I know WT from reputation and from the quality of premade they showed us. Douchebag out-of-field, great player in premade, that's for sure.

Personally, any action in the 19s scene will be, good and interesting. Leavin' it just to PuG is slowly killing it. If it wasn't for the expected premade and old friends, 19s, for me, would be a-long time dead bracket.

I hope MB will work something with WT, so we can finally see who's the best, in-term of skill team.

Since I saw some reference to IRL-War, I thought I'd do something around the line of it, about the freaking dodging matter. Dodging a battle, doesn't mean you lost the war. I personally think, that, even if WT did dodge MB, since I never saw a video, or any players of MB, I can't tell if they're even good to begin with. If they can show me that they not only made WT dodge but achieve to beat WT, I'll definitly show some high respect for them. Until that, I still think WT is on top of any charts involving 19s premade.

That was just my 2 bucks. You might disagree and that's normal, but I still think, that until I get to see SS or video or proof that MB or Be Savage defeating WT, I wouldn't downgrade WT.

Damn that was when i waz horde 0_o <3 for people takin SS of me when i was 12 <3

Edit: Im pretty sure bombs would be allowed cause Pizza has used them in past premades.

Mnkey said:
Damn that was when i waz horde 0_o <3 for people takin SS of me when i was 12 <3

Edit: Im pretty sure bombs would be allowed cause Pizza has used them in past premades.

your still 12 ohhhhhh bururuurrnnn

<3

Pizza said:
Hopefully we can spark some premade activity back into the bracket.

trying to make up for hurting the bracket by refusing to play teams when the bracket was good?

Reading this whole thread took me: 2 Redbulls, 3 Cofee, 1 smoke, 3 blunts, 1 Speed, a Blowjob, a punch in the face and a good bucket of water over my face.

What a badass u r. 1 smoke, 3 blunts and 1 speed?! DAAAANNNNGGGG

He, and no, I didn't actually take speed to read the thread, wouldn't have been able anyway hahaha

Dominate is making a come back and challenges Pizza hut err. Waw Tawent

DesH said:
trying to make up for hurting the bracket by refusing to play teams when the bracket was good?

infering the bracket was good when you kids were active? right...

augiddin said:
Inferring the bracket was ever good. Right...

That, nicely trolled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread