Warlords of Draenor Changes for F2P

A little tidbit on the "Warriors learning Shield Charge" thing, its only available through a lvl 100 talent called Gladiator Stance :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Shield Slam's damage has been reduced by 20%

reduced by 20%

20%

is it possible to hit for negative numbers?

So I'm new to f2p twinking (19 and 29 twinked in TBC and WotLK; 70, 80, and 85 twinked in cata/mop) so I was wondering would hunter make a good twink with all these changes? I know they got rid of Scatter so thats a pretty big loss but are we still viable?

Also can I get tips on
>professions
>bis gear
>bis race (im considering dwarf since orc racials all got nerfed but dwarf has 2% crit damage and stone form is looking really good)

*Edit How will I make money? I have mail (from 10th anniversary) but it says the feature is locked when I open the mailbox. Is this all mail or just for the anniversary item? Can I get mail from the AH?

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm new to f2p twinking (19 and 29 twinked in TBC and WotLK; 70, 80, and 85 twinked in cata/mop) so I was wondering would hunter make a good twink with all these changes? I know they got rid of Scatter so thats a pretty big loss but are we still viable?

Also can I get tips on
>professions
>bis gear
>bis race (im considering dwarf since orc racials all got nerfed but dwarf has 2% crit damage and stone form is looking really good)

*Edit How will I make money? I have mail (from 10th anniversary) but it says the feature is locked when I open the mailbox. Is this all mail or just for the anniversary item? Can I get mail from the AH?

Hey and welcome!
First off F2P twinks have to get everything themselves so no picking stuff out of mailbox, guild banks or trade, we can't do anything like that.

If you want info about professions check out this Click guide by Pinochet, it's old one but nothing really changed.

For a race I'd advice a Night Elf if you want to go Alliance, their passives and racial give good advantage on the field. I have no idea what race is the best for Horde now though, I'd stick with a blood elf probably (they can get higher agility to their cloaks plus their silence is really useful)

For an overall awesome hunter guide you should check This guide written by Lil and Bigdip, it's on MoP's perspective so it's really outdated but you can still find good gear info there. Also, if you want to see what "pros" use check out our ranking thread written by Lofi Here .

Good luck in F2P twinking and roll on a community server if you can, it is a huge positive difference in the long run.

Hey and welcome!
First off F2P twinks have to get everything themselves so no picking stuff out of mailbox, guild banks or trade, we can't do anything like that.

If you want info about professions check out this Click guide by Pinochet, it's old one but nothing really changed.

For a race I'd advice a Night Elf if you want to go Alliance, their passives and racial give good advantage on the field. I have no idea what race is the best for Horde now though, I'd stick with a blood elf probably (they can get higher agility to their cloaks plus their silence is really useful)

For an overall awesome hunter guide you should check This guide written by Lil and Bigdip, it's on MoP's perspective so it's really outdated but you can still find good gear info there. Also, if you want to see what "pros" use check out our ranking thread written by Lofi Here .

Good luck in F2P twinking and roll on a community server if you can, it is a huge positive difference in the long run.

So I can't even use the AH? thats kinda lame, so if I want chants I need to make them myself and all that?

Yes, but for me and I think many of us this makes the fun out of F2P, it's so hard to get stuff that when you get BiS you are very very happy :)

How do you feel about the level 24s that join the bracket just to shit on you guys? It sounds fun and all but then you realize you can't get any of the good world drops unless you are lucky, the 24s out gear you by a lot and then they get all the extremely good enchants while we are stuck with 15 health on chest and 1agility on bracers and 2 weapon damage.

How do you feel about the level 24s that join the bracket just to shit on you guys? It sounds fun and all but then you realize you can't get any of the good world drops unless you are lucky, the 24s out gear you by a lot and then they get all the extremely good enchants while we are stuck with 15 health on chest and 1agility on bracers and 2 weapon damage.

Ever since wod hit, the gap between f2ps and p2ps has been narrowed. They don't faceroll as bad any more.

How do you feel about the level 24s that join the bracket just to shit on you guys?

You can get gy farmed in any bracket.
You don't play f2p because you don't know any better, you play it because you like it more then other things in game.
Beside elemental force glyphs spells p2p got nothing else. 20s scales to 29 with more hp and Its has been proven many times that proper teamwork faceroll p2p premades.

atm most bane it bracket is bg q times, it is still buged with no eta on fix.
if you in it purely for faceroll and lolz go as mm hunter on some popular realm and q with x10000 healers.

You can get gy farmed in any bracket.
You don't play f2p because you don't know any better, you play it because you like it more then other things in game.
Beside elemental force glyphs spells p2p got nothing else. 20s scales to 29 with more hp and Its has been proven many times that proper teamwork faceroll p2p premades.

atm most bane it bracket is bg q times, it is still buged with no eta on fix.
if you in it purely for faceroll and lolz go as mm hunter on some popular realm and q with x10000 healers.

Bane is definitely queue times atm :/ - are we sure it's bugged? Most F2Ps I know are playing WoD. We just might not have #'s atm.

Also, the glyphs and extra spells DEFINITELY help. Warriors getting pummel for example.

Users who are viewing this thread