Warlords of Draenor Changes for F2P

yeah because it will always crit and always has the same spell power % it will always hit for the exact same number. in this case 774 and 678 .
Im using the damage formula from the latest WOD beta build.

Looking at this damage i think its fine because frankly your not going to 1 shot somebody with choas bolt but it will be a large part of your burst rotation.

fear chaos bolt (which has a long missile time) directly into another fear chaos bolt conflag conflag while dumping succy energy.
from the 2 chaos bolts you have 1.5k damage conflag will on average hit for 402 so x2 u get 800 ish plus around 450 damage from succy .
you have on average 2.8k burst plus a little more if you start with an immolate.
[MENTION=10771]Kiri[/MENTION]

yeah because it will always crit and always has the same spell power % it will always hit for the exact same number. in this case 774 and 678 .
Im using the damage formula from the latest WOD beta build.

Looking at this damage i think its fine because frankly your not going to 1 shot somebody with choas bolt but it will be a large part of your burst rotation.

fear chaos bolt (which has a long missile time) directly into another fear chaos bolt conflag conflag while dumping succy energy.
from the 2 chaos bolts you have 1.5k damage conflag will on average hit for 402 so x2 u get 800 ish plus around 450 damage from succy .
you have on average 2.8k burst plus a little more if you start with an immolate.
[MENTION=10771]Kiri[/MENTION]

Conflag decrease cb and incinerate cast time still?
Gonna feel like a mini 90 lock quite interesting Tbh thx

Last edited:
it was reward from darkmoon fair race quest also gloves allows u swim faster and wrist makes you leap to ally target.
As far i seen in video reviews they never made it in to game.

That's a shame.

I see that retribution pala got huge nerf this build. Sword of the light seems awful passive now. Now it's totally worst spec.

Was going to be:

b9wk2c.jpg

Is going to be:

cmvhq9.jpg

I sincerely doubt that the second image will be the final build for Sword of Light.

I don't have any more proof rather than gut instinct, but I don't believe they would actually change the entire passive.

Especially when some parts of that are absolutely critical for Retribution paladins - such as the mana regen and the +healing. That's part of the Spec's mechanics.

I don't think you have to worry about it getting nerfed that much going into live.

Seems like Holy Nova got buffed quite a bit. Last release, it healed for 60-70 per cast per person. This build, it heals around 200 per cast per person. Costs 32 mana.

Not at all.

We're quite a resilient bunch.

Not sure if I understand all the WoD changes but wont the nine levels make a huge difference?
Especially on these low levels - I imagine the 29 level character to have access to far superior equipment and goodies than what we have at level 20.
I am curious to see how it turns out to be but my hopes are not high.

PS: We are resilient! What other choice do we have? :)

Not sure if I understand all the WoD changes but wont the nine levels make a huge difference?
Especially on these low levels - I imagine the 29 level character to have access to far superior equipment and goodies than what we have at level 20.
I am curious to see how it turns out to be but my hopes are not high.

PS: We are resilient! What other choice do we have? :)

Gear scales from level 20 to level 29. Gear won't be a problem.

Enchants are already out of control, so nothing new there.

The only difference is the spells. We'll just have to wait and see how that works itself out.

Gear scales from level 20 to level 29. Gear won't be a problem.

Enchants are already out of control, so nothing new there.

The only difference is the spells. We'll just have to wait and see how that works itself out.

Can we see somewhere what spells will be available at given levels to all classes?
Curious to see how many spells it will be and what spells of course.

Users who are viewing this thread