Warlords of Draenor Changes for F2P

Pandas may be cheesy AF, but the racials are tits, and the animations are BIS.

I already bought two BAR so I can rock a furry fury in WoD. :p

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if this has been answered already but is Precious' Ribbon - Item - World of Warcraft going to be in the toy box? I've heard it has but seen no proof, as much as I want to believe it. If anyone knows please say. If anyone knows and plays beta right now, please post a screenshot. Would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

The guy said it IS there atm , idk !

Pandas may be cheesy AF, but the racials...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I made a panda shaman specifically for the food buff. When it got to where it was practically impossible to play without a full stam set I knew that was what I was going to have to do. It may pay off come WoD since stam will be doubled. Food buffs will be worth 4x what they are now for a non panda. A 6 stam food will give a panda 240 health! Wheeee!
/cheers

Sweetsidney

Yay i can live in The Shrine of Two Moons :D and also F2P MONKS!!
My Pandaren Collection will now be complete!!!

Warlocks are getting a ton of new spells at low levels apparently

burning embers
chaos bolt
ember tap

demo locks get
doom
decimation(when you cast shadowbolt on target with x <25% hp you get half cast time on soulfire)
molten core(same thing but constant on % chance shadowbolt and hand of guldan)

UNJKn4E.jpg

burning embers
chaos bolt
ember tap

demo locks get
doom
decimation(when you cast shadowbolt on target with x <25% hp you get half cast time on soulfire)

UNJKn4E.jpg

don't forget demo locks get touch of chaos and chaos waves,

now if only they could give enh shamans wind furry :)

burning embers
chaos bolt
ember tap

demo locks get
doom

UNJKn4E.jpg

Any1 else lookin forward to wod? ;-) crit stacking destro locks lookin sesexy

Any1 else lookin forward to wod? ;-) crit stacking destro locks lookin sesexy

actually with the current numbers stacking int will be much better. hitting for 774 in a high int set using nobles, lavish ring, girdle of nobility, and rune as really the only crit gear besides heirlooms.

in full crit set you will hit for 678 using dpr, red riding, godfreys, sun belt ECT.

actually with the current numbers stacking int will be much better. hitting for 774 in a high int set using nobles, lavish ring, girdle of nobility, and rune as really the only crit gear besides heirlooms.

in full crit set you will hit for 678 using dpr, red riding, godfreys, sun belt ECT.

Chaos bolt dmg? It is still a guaranteed crit? Dmg scales off crit still? Soz I haven't checked any info bout wod yet

Users who are viewing this thread