Veteran Armory List

I go through all the characters about once a month and delete who does not need to be on the list. Then I go through and add all the new one's to the list. Then once another month passes I do it all again. It's a fairly long process going though all the characters and then adding all the new ones. So I try not to burn myself out on it.

Sorry to everyone that characters aren't added instantly after you post, but it will get on there with time. Just make sure it has all it's BoAs on and what not. If not it will either get removed from the list or will be skipped over when I add people. Also if you faction, server, or name change let me know. I will remove and not look to see if you faction changed or what not.

Once a month huh....

wow [MENTION=17829]Roboartist[/MENTION] gets pissy at me for going through them a week
ik [MENTION=22386]Jamesb[/MENTION] and [MENTION=19336]Cub[/MENTION] can back me up on this shit, there is some bia bs going on

I go through all the characters about once a month and delete who does not need to be on the list. Then I go through and add all the new one's to the list. Then once another month passes I do it all again. It's a fairly long process going though all the characters and then adding all the new ones. So I try not to burn myself out on it.

Sorry to everyone that characters aren't added instantly after you post, but it will get on there with time. Just make sure it has all it's BoAs on and what not. If not it will either get removed from the list or will be skipped over when I add people. Also if you faction, server, or name change let me know. I will remove and not look to see if you faction changed or what not.

Thanks for explaining that : )

Once a month huh....

wow [MENTION=17829]Roboartist[/MENTION] gets pissy at me for going through them a week
ik [MENTION=22386]Jamesb[/MENTION] and [MENTION=19336]Cub[/MENTION] can back me up on this shit, there is some bia bs going on

I guess if I lose getting to do the armory list, then I have one less thing to deal with.

So yeah :p Once a month.

Once a month huh....

3 Names per spec, slightly different in gear, a week or two for update checks is all that's needed by my thoughts.
Done set, the armory is ready for Its original use of providing the information for seekers :p
Many people who aren't impressed with lack of their name may be searching fame :3
I was taken off the 29 list, umm..reasons very different on both sides, and now we have 1 MW..what an amazing update that was Mr Trialkiller -.- at least have me replaced with someone of the same gear.. I don't like the gear on that other guy much :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess if I lose getting to do the armory list, then I have one less thing to deal with.

So yeah :p Once a month.

I hear ya!

In Burg's defense, the armory is a great big hassle. I reiterate, A GREAT BIG HASSLE. It is also a thankless job. And one that is not actually a necessity.
If your toon does not "make the cut", I can assure you it is not personal. It was either just missed by accident or he was overly busy.
A great solution would be to have more than one person have access to being able to modify the thread. That way more than one person could "take care of it".

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Once a month huh....

Many people do not have hour upon hours of free time to devote to the website. Apparently Burg can only carve out enough time to devote once a month changes. Which is good enough for me!

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Last edited by a moderator:
You have my same toon in twice, and im not feral or balance :p Im almost always restoration. Just if you wanna change it :)

Thank's for the info and the correction too. Still i love using smelting pants instead ofthe loom... Anything but less looms as possible!

Thank's for the info and the correction too. Still i love using smelting pants instead ofthe loom... Anything but less looms as possible!

There are other alternatives if you just simply don't want to run with the heirloom leggings. You can find 'of Agility' leggings below level 20 (all of them scale to the same) or you can run with a pair of Defias Leggings enchanted with Shadowleather Leg Armor. Both alternatives should provide you with more AP overall.

Among 1st classes ever tried twinking was hunter! Always Fun! Better as 29 lv due to 2x very important skills (Trap - Silence).
Though recently i thought that Hunter still has very nice damage as MM even as 20 level so i decided to make this a Worgen for better mobility and guess what... it Works Perfect :D
Haven't played this very much yet but i Assure you the Multistrike Enchants are Damn Good for Worgen. Inside arenas/bg 1.2k+ Aim shot and another 350 - 450 damage follows from Multi which is awesome !!

This is Kokuju @ Frostmane - Community - World of Warcraft Hunter

Users who are viewing this thread