Veteran Armory List

I dont think OP is updating this armory thread anymore. [MENTION=22365]Burg[/MENTION]are you still planning on keeping this thread updated or would you rather pass that role to someone else in the community?

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think OP is updating this armory thread anymore. [MENTION=22365]Burg[/MENTION]are you still planning on keeping this thread updated or would you rather pass that role to someone else in the community?

I said it before somewhere in the thread, but I only update it about once a month. It's getting close to a month so I'll be running threw it and updating it.

I am debating on adding people though. If you look at my armory and look at the others I have about ten times more players on it then they all do. Truly need to cut back on adding absolutely everyone and getting about 4 different gear sets for each spec for people to look at.

A armory is a tough thing to take care of, you all need to give ole [MENTION=22365]Burg[/MENTION] a break.
It is a thankless endeavor. If you include everyone, you catch hell. If you don't include everyone, you catch hell. It truly is a no win situation.
What I have suggested in the past, is that multiple people should try and take care of the "official armory". Have more than one person responsible for the upkeep of it. This also ensures that someone cannot claim there any bias towards one toon or another.
What Burg is doing is just fine. He periodically updates it. He stated that a while back that he intended to updated it every 30 days or so. And he has done just that. We just have give him the benefit of the doubt that he will continue to do so. I know I do. Or that his intentions are that he will at least try if he has time.

Agree..
Currently at least on my server theres an increased amount of twinks.
It is absolutely fun! But also yes. "a month" is finely fair by me for an update.
Imagine that it could be 2 or 3 months for updates if it were for rankings too to take in consideration.. HA! If that would ever happen...

Users who are viewing this thread