Veteran Armory List

Vet fire works just fine if bis crit set 40,40% on horde 20. Just have to manage your pyro and hotstreaks and use your ice floes the right way ^^
Around 800 pyro crits is pretty decent 900 with procs :^)
lmao
I get 1k pyros easy.
Fire is a little underpowered but in no way useless :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wtf. Did someone just insult a fire mage?

Yes :(

When I posted mine and I compared mine with your fire mage in the sig, I realized I was missing a couple enchants.

Also I find fire mage in this bracket sorta fun. Nothing more satisfying than getting an instant pyro in this bracket.

Yes :(

When I posted mine and I compared mine with your fire mage in the sig, I realized I was missing a couple enchants.

Also I find fire mage in this bracket sorta fun. Nothing more satisfying than getting an instant pyro in this bracket.
Multiple instant pyros are more fun!

Last but not least, could this thread be stuck to the Rate-A-Twink section instead, so there are fewer stickies here, so there's a darker thread to delineate the Global threads from the rating subsection, and because it's imo more useful / appropriate there? [MENTION=17829]Roboartist[/MENTION]

from a purely practical standpoint, in my opinion is should remain here. Got to remember that the bulk of visitors to this website don't include those who are registered and post each day- when you point a new twink to twinkinfo.com, they should be able to go to the level twenty section and find level twenty RESOURCES. Armories are probably the #1 resource there is to begin with. Shouldn't be too hard to find, even if from a purely semantical point of view it MAY belong in another thread :p

I need to find some better bracers and enchantments are not BiS, but an alliance frost mage.
Razaro Razaro @ Argent Dawn - Community - World of Warcraft

Those are your BIS bracers if your aiming to stack haste like I do on my frost mage.

But then im not sure if [MENTION=22365]Burg[/MENTION] is currently adding characters cause i've requested my bis geared healing druid to be added for quite a while ^.^ Which still is in my signature either by pressing the image or the text ^^

Those are your BIS bracers if your aiming to stack haste like I do on my frost mage.

But then im not sure if [MENTION=22365]Burg[/MENTION] is currently adding characters cause i've requested my bis geared healing druid to be added for quite a while ^.^ Which still is in my signature either by pressing the image or the text ^^

I go through all the characters about once a month and delete who does not need to be on the list. Then I go through and add all the new one's to the list. Then once another month passes I do it all again. It's a fairly long process going though all the characters and then adding all the new ones. So I try not to burn myself out on it.

Sorry to everyone that characters aren't added instantly after you post, but it will get on there with time. Just make sure it has all it's BoAs on and what not. If not it will either get removed from the list or will be skipped over when I add people. Also if you faction, server, or name change let me know. I will remove and not look to see if you faction changed or what not.

Users who are viewing this thread