Vent Your Frustrations II

Couple of my guildies started complaining about another guildie's supposed lack of skills in a party chat. I got pretty irritated, was like "hey, he wants to get better, so go tell him how you think he can do better. This whole 'that guy sucks' thing is lame!" Especially when it's a guildie. More coaching to do I suppose, but it was disappointing to see in a couple of our better members, even if they were doing it in private.

An another evening with HoneyB premade. In that WSG, they were 6x lvl24s. What a waste of BG...

The way how they (all those 6x lvl24s) acted remind me the nolife.
South-Park-no-life.jpg

Well, when your only way of winning is having more than your team lvl24s with all BoA/Looms, that means you don't have "skills".

And then when they do lose to f2ps they rage like the nolife saying "You guys suck l2p f2p faggots"
Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2

So apparently on the PTR they are taking away charge stun and rage generation and giving them to the most underused talent, Warbringer, and replacing regular charge, Juggernaut, and Double Time with a fucking shitty 1.5 root that will probably DR with every other root in the game. Thanks blizz. The most iconic warrior ability is being turned to the pure fucking garbage. Of course this is still subject to change, and I hope blizz takes the fucking time to listen to the Warrior community instead of the shitheads who are constantly calling for our head on the chopping block because time and time again, we tell them "We do well because we scale with gear extremely well. This has happened for the last, what? 4 years? 3 years since Cataclysm started and we were wrecking everything as soon as we got a full set of Arena gear. God damnit blizz.

Also, I Think AP is dead on alliance side.

There were 16 on AP alliance today ~1:00 PST. is that dead? There were 13 on BWL horde at the same time...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Computer almost immediately stops working as soon as I get into the one good game I saw today.

Was fine for everything else. God fucking damn it.

Edit: I think my realm might have crashed too...

Edit 2: My account got rollbacked, literally... Anybody else get rollbacked?

Last edited by a moderator:
O,o

How far back? That toon has a shitload of work done on it!

Luckily I was playing on my hunter*, not my shaman, despite being on the same account, only the hunter was touched. I'm not really sure how far back, as I don't play it too often, but I was standing in an entirely different area, missing all my Darkmoon fair points and items, and my mog was different.

A few minutes ago I DC'ed while tabbed out, and when I logged back in my character was back at Darkmoon Fair, didn't check the other stuff before I got DC'ed again but I think they are trying to fix it

It's all very weird but I'm glad it looks like it's being fixed.

* http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/anubarak/Phròntistery/simple - still has some work put in

Last edited by a moderator:
It's good that it wasn't your shammy I guess. Still sucks though.

That link is a 404 not found BTW.

This shit is starting to become retarded. of course have of them were from some shit-faced BR realm, so I guess it explains most of it. View attachment 3632

Also, Vashj Horde seems to have died off along with AP alliance.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_020414_193321.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_020414_193321.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 190
My WoW crashed. 12000+ latency... Can't get back in. But my internet works fine...

The reported drop rate is something around 1/8000 for Hyacinth. I'd say let it go, it's not worth it...but it totally is. A timelessly favorite pet. Hoping you get it soon. Maybe that purple in your loot window will restore some love for the vale.

Users who are viewing this thread