Vent Your Frustrations II

Sir, I /salute you!

I generally stay pretty calm when I'm telling them why they aren't getting heals... Though there has been a time or two that I got frustrated enough that I pulled a MASSIVE pack of mobs and then quit the group. The only thing better than knowing they wiped would be to actually witness it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I suppose so. The point being idk how anyone finishes the lengthly killing of something that didn't move or fight back, and then goes "YES!! I HAF SUCEED! THIS IS A TIME FOR TBAGS!"

Maybe it's a guy thing.

Well, i'd say there is a joke here but there isnt. It's a phrase for a reason. Other than that? Meh, let the bads and the people carried pretend they're playing "well" It's all about perception really.

I generally stay pretty calm when I'm telling them why they aren't getting heals... Though there has been a time or two that I got frustrated enough that I pulled a MASSIVE pack of mobs and then quit the group. The only thing better than knowing they wiped would be to actually witness it.

i hope u only use ur rules in low lvl dungs, cuz otherwise at high lvl u would be wiping 24/7.

Threat happens.

i hope u only use ur rules in low lvl dungs, cuz otherwise at high lvl u would be wiping 24/7.

Threat happens.

oh I know. The repair bill is worth it. You would think the dumbass mages and huntards would have learned to manage their threat by, oh I don't know, level 80 or so, but nope.

So yeah. Those rules apply at high levels too. If you're not out running in front of the tank, you won't accidentally pull aggro.

If you don't blow all your cooldowns the very second the tank engages the boss, you won't pull aggro.

Blizz has made gaining threat incredibly easy for tanks. They gain it 500% faster than the other roles. If you yank the boss off the tank, that's YOUR bad.

If the tank dies, it's the healer's fault.
If the healer dies, it's the tank's fault.
If the DPS dies, IT'S THEIR OWN DAMN FAULT.

Was constantly getting oneshotted on my mage even with 2k health. These 24 rogues should be the cats in this [video]
This video is disgusting! Watch if your brave enough.....

sick video, poor cats and woman, some shit is really fuked up.

Now will do my best to forget what i saw.

If the tank dies, it's the healer's fault.
If the healer dies, it's the tank's fault.
If the DPS dies, IT'S THEIR OWN DAMN FAULT.

It's always risky to make broad generalizations because there are so many exceptions, but (all things being equal) this is generally true.

I wish proving grounds were available at lvl 15 and were a prerequisite for using the Dungeon Finder.

Threat happens.

Cripz makes a good point: threat happens. I ran a dungeon last night with a new tank and quickly found that my normal rotation got me over 100% agro so I had to adapt ("Ok, listen the fuck up. You are going to DPS, very, very s-l-o-w-l-y... and by slowly I mean fucking slow!"). At low level, you have to be prepared for that first-timer and be patient/help them out, but there are so many people that just go 'fuck you' and don't listen.

In case you are a youngin' and didn't get the quote:

Onyxia Wipe Animation - YouTube

When my voice cracks when talking to a smoking hot girl. But never happens any other time. Not nervous, my body just does it

Horde has better wrists, better gloves, better rings, piles and piles more Crit, but Ally has the eyepatch so they're crutching amirite?

well I find stillwaters to be lackluster ,especially how some of the gear(bracers,) doesn't even scale i just went garroshs' pardon. might be doing it wrong tho. Not really complaining cuz it was just what i expected but how do my friends even goad me into playing f2p???

They need to get on that acc and que themselves. 3 games in a row it was the same shitfest of druids hunters and paladins. Time 9:15, 9:50 and 10:08 so i am not taking some random lopsided bg screenshots just 3 in a row.
oydm9Mi.jpg

0IW40tq.jpg

bVPnCrN.jpg

XgWzE7L.jpg

tvJ2bth.jpg

Some of them hunters or druids would afk simply to be replaced by even more

how do you guys call them on this website, cute hunters? Hunts?? something like that cute hunts XDDDD hunts

Users who are viewing this thread