Updated WoW Classic Warsong Gulch Jumps & Exploits

You still speedpot right?
To be honest I've never been a speedpotter except in rare cases where I'm chasing someone that did and where they have too much on them to dispel off. Not because I think it's cheap but because I really don't pop anything except mana pots.
The one time I played you in a complete pug I did it to troll you and your premade. Mission accomplished it seems. :)

To be honest I've never been a speedpotter except in rare cases where I'm chasing someone that did and where they have too much on them to dispel off. Not because I think it's cheap but because I really don't pop anything except mana pots.
The one time I played you in a complete pug I did it to troll you and your premade. Mission accomplished it seems. :)
Not gonna lie the best part of it was when you got to me and I resisted your fear, good times. :)

And regarding you're statement that Xpoff supports and enables exploiters couldn't be more wrong.

Xpoff isn't supporting exploits, they're trying to get rid of them entirely.

I wasn't going to get involved but I'm going to have to call bullshit on this. If this were true people wouldn't be able to sell their exploiting services on this site. Here's a prime example.

https://xpoff.com/threads/premium-trade-bug-services.91468/#post-1210937

Yeah I know its not nearly as big a deal as jump exploits but by allowing these posts xpoff supports and enables exploits. I'm not trying to call them out for it, I just take this site for what it is.

As far as you saying you're not trying to promote the jump exploits I believe you. Even if you were lying it gives us all the knowledge to put the game back on an even keel.

I wasn't going to get involved but I'm going to have to call bullshit on this. If this were true people wouldn't be able to sell their exploiting services on this site. Here's a prime example.

https://xpoff.com/threads/premium-trade-bug-services.91468/#post-1210937

Yeah I know its not nearly as big a deal as jump exploits but by allowing these posts xpoff supports and enables exploits. I'm not trying to call them out for it, I just take this site for what it is.

As far as you saying you're not trying to promote the jump exploits I believe you. Even if you were lying it gives us all the knowledge to put the game back on an even keel.
I feel like that's a different story though, it's something that has been around since the dawn of time and if I'm not mistaken first discovered, mainly used and popularized by twinks so in a sense it has become a part of twinking. Derived from the will to be absolute BIS.
It's also something that can be done by anyone, unlike exploit jumps that are dependant on things such as Race/Class/Consumables and skill. But I totally get your point, exploit is an exploit. But in the end it comes down to what kind of effect it has on the bracket and community, positive or negative, and those 2 exploits aren't even in the same universe if you compare them.

Also when I started a thread to discuss and discourage jump exploits it was locked in less than 10 minutes. Many of the mods are exploiters themselves is the issue.

Also when I started a thread to discuss and discourage jump exploits it was locked in less than 10 minutes. Many of the mods are exploiters themselves is the issue.

because it was an @thread you retard. You literally threw my name under the bus and encouraged players mass report me. You’re lucky you didn’t get your account banned
[doublepost=1581090743,1581090687][/doublepost]Sponsor locked it and he most certainly isn’t an exploiter. Nor am I, you’re just bitter

It wasn’t an at thread, I used you as an example. Like I said, I saw you exploit. Every time I see you exploit in game, I’ll encourage everyone to report you and I don’t give a damn if your friend sponsor likes it. I suggest you stop exploiting or else your actual account that matters will get banned. Unlike you I don’t need attention from a bunch of forum trolls so some radical leftist / exploiter “banning” my account here isn’t something I fear.
Again - I can and will report you for exploiting in game if I catch you on the horde roof logs. Go run and cry to your unethical friend to censor my speech real fast and please tell him I said to go fuck himself while you’re at it.

It wasn’t an at thread, I used you as an example. Like I said, I saw you exploit. Every time I see you exploit in game, I’ll encourage everyone to report you and I don’t give a damn if your friend sponsor likes it. I suggest you stop exploiting or else your actual account that matters will get banned. Unlike you I don’t need attention from a bunch of forum trolls so some radical leftist / exploiter “banning” my account here isn’t something I fear.
Again - I can and will report you for exploiting in game if I catch you on the horde roof logs. Go run and cry to your unethical friend to censor my speech real fast and please tell him I said to go fuck himself while you’re at it.

Once again, you've never seen me exploit. You have a personal vendetta against me and try to capitalize on it whenever you can, even if that means lying. A good amount of people here watch my stream and can vouch for me as well.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/535291553 This is the only logs jump I would ever do. It's not an exploit, nor is it safespotting. It's literally jumping from point A to point B, and enemy players are 100% capable of attacking me throughout the entire jump.
If I was going to safespot or exploit, I'd glitch myself through the horde base where I know nobody will be able to get to me.

Sponsor isnt my friend either; The guy hates me guys and I'm not even certain if he has EVER even played world of Warcraft before.

The be clear, you post @MYT on almost a daily basis. I’ve never posted at you. Someone here is obsessed - but it isn’t the all time great, it’s the kid that desperately wants to be considered great yet does things like that jump horde roof that ensures he never is considered great.
Lots of jumps are considered legit and you’re actually a really good jumper. If you’d get better at actually capping I’d even give you props. In the meantime I suggest you quit defending and doing exploited jumps.
To the rando that chimed in - shouldn’t you be busy chasing levelers to pad your meaningless kill count.

The be clear, you post @MYT on almost a daily basis. I’ve never posted at you. Someone here is obsessed - but it isn’t the all time great, it’s the kid that desperately wants to be considered great yet does things like that jump horde roof that ensures he never is considered great.
Lots of jumps are considered legit and you’re actually a really good jumper. If you’d get better at actually capping I’d even give you props. In the meantime I suggest you quit defending and doing exploited jumps.
To the rando that chimed in - shouldn’t you be busy chasing levelers to pad your meaningless kill count.

It isnt "almost a daily basis", it is a daily basis. I @MYT literally just to troll you.
And once again, I have all of the validation in the world as a great player. I DO *clap emoji* NOT *clap emoji* NEED *clap emoji* IT *clap emoji*.

https://xpoff.com/threads/jwls-guide-to-flag-carrying-everything-you-need-to-know.91697/ Read this guide and you'll understand why a good flag carrier can't always cap.

@everyone who hates speed pots

5f0.jpg

@everyone who hates speed pots

5f0.jpg

I had 5 fully geared twinks before WSG came out, funded 2 players in full, and have 2 full rogue sets lined up along with 2 cloth user sets. I have gold and the means to obtain it, all while hating speed potions.
It's a scummy item - Do you really think people dislike them because they're "poor"?

Users who are viewing this thread