Updated WoW Classic Warsong Gulch Jumps & Exploits

I get that for someone like you it’s a net positive....but I increasingly see terrible nobody players exploiting out of map because these type of videos show how. Devm is a known exploiter so let’s be honest - he posted it to make it more common.

Shutup @MYT

I get that for someone like you it’s a net positive....but I increasingly see terrible nobody players exploiting out of map because these type of videos show how. Devm is a known exploiter so let’s be honest - he posted it to make it more common.
Last time I exploited with the flag was a few years ago. The rest after that was for exploratory & educational purposes.
I regret ever doing that as it has permanently damaged my reputation, but you can't change the past only the future.
Why would I want to make it more common when I also que pugs from time to time. I don't want the quality of those games reduced. The only thing I'm trying to achieve with this video is, as Purj nicely put it, to make sure that when someone decides to exploit with the flag.. the enemy players are well prepared to handle the situation and kill the son of a b*tch.

And regarding you're statement that Xpoff supports and enables exploiters couldn't be more wrong. I actually asked an administrator of this site if I would be allowed to make the thread here because it could potentially be harmful. The reply I got was :
ehYldW9.png

Xpoff isn't supporting exploits, they're trying to get rid of them entirely. The people abusing said exploits won't stop because you're crying about it here. Logically the only thing left to do, is either get them fixed or prepare the players so they can take care of the situation should it come up. Both goals are trying to be achieved with this thread.
You have a very "glass is half empty" mentality man, I don't like it. Try looking at things from the bright side instead of finding a negative in every positive.

Horde GY portal roof jump seems to be patched too
That jump is actually the patched version of it, you used to be able to jump behind the rock with ease. They have put an invisible wall there, but as can be seen in the video if you keep jumping forward in that corner you'll eventually hit a ledge which will enable you to jump behind the invis wall.

When did you record this? Feel like quite a few of these been patched already
All the jumps in the video were recorded the same day the video was uploaded to youtube.

Needed a more complete video, thanks
My pleasure!

Music was shit but other than that very well done ty
Hard to find music that pleases everyone haha, so I had to go off the stereotype of this community!
I'm glad you liked the video!
Ty you beat me to it
Be quicker next time! :D
Solid video man thanks!
Thanks bro!
Great video dude, Devm reformed?
Thanks man, you bet!

If you really were sincere then why the overboard sarcasm in your post? You’d have to be an idiot to miss it. Your response to my post seemed sincere but your original post was dripping sarcasm and clearly wasn’t sincere.
I have literally seen more people exploiting shortly after these vids get released so even for those that are sincere I don’t agree with the idea. Also it’s hard to deal with when it’s your own faction.

If you really were sincere then why the overboard sarcasm in your post? You’d have to be an idiot to miss it. Your response to my post seemed sincere but your original post was dripping sarcasm and clearly wasn’t sincere.
I have literally seen more people exploiting shortly after these vids get released so even for those that are sincere I don’t agree with the idea. Also it’s hard to deal with when it’s your own faction.
I like to believe you can be both sarcastic and sincere at the same time, I meant every word I said but I just wanted to give it a humoristic air so people could have a fun read. And regarding the rise in exploiters, are you sure they aren't just exploring the map. Are they doing it with the flag?

The quickest way to get it fixed is to make sure it's widely known enough to cause a stink on the forums.

Critical mass of exploitation means most people start seeing it as a game design problem instead of an individual "hacks" situation.

More exposure and more reports brings attention to issues. No respectable twink uses out of bounds jumps, you'd have to be an idiot to miss that.

More exposure and more reports brings attention to issues. No respectable twink uses out of bounds jumps, you'd have to be an idiot to miss that.
The literal only time I went to JWL’s stream he jumped on the logs top of horde roof immediately. That’s a safe spot. That time he just cut through to jump down but regardless that disproves your statement.

The literal only time I went to JWL’s stream he jumped on the logs top of horde roof immediately. That’s a safe spot. That time he just cut through to jump down but regardless that disproves your statement.
Disproves? That just means jwl wasn't being a respectable twink by doing that.

Jwl does not jump on logs on horde roof, atleast not when I watch. Sometimes on his stream I see people on his team with the flag on the logs and he tells them to stop, so I doubt he supports illegal jumps.

Could be wrong though.

brooooo fucking clip it and link it. I have a highlight on my channel called something along the lines of “acceptable gap closer or cheating”. Is that what you’re referring to? Because that was uploaded for controversial opinions and thoughts. Not only was what I did not safespotting (I could attack others and they could attack me) but it’s a completely legal jump.

you take every opportunity to try and single me out yet you fail again and again. Seriously, what is your obsession with me?
[doublepost=1580962645,1580962547][/doublepost]
Jwl does not jump on logs on horde roof, atleast not when I watch. Sometimes on his stream I see people on his team with the flag on the logs and he tells them to stop, so I doubt he supports illegal jumps.

Could be wrong though.

I’m a big advocate for fair play. He just hates me for apparently single handedly killing retail twinking and he’s jealous that I made everyone’s best of list and he didn’t
[doublepost=1580965923][/doublepost]https://www.twitch.tv/videos/535291553

this @MYT?
Throughout the entirety of this jump I am able to deal/receive damage to/by enemy players.

Not to mention I did this without the flag, without being chased, for controversial opinions on this jump.
Getting on the logs isn’t a safespot; sitting still on a particular log, however is. If I was going to safespot I’d get to above the horde base (which is done by jumping off of a particular log with a speed potion).

10/10 video
0/10 music.

Ty for posting

It’s been at least 10 years since “best of posts” actually reflected peoples ability to help their team win.
I’ll say that when arenas come out and I beat the dog shit out of all you so called good players over and over we’ll see who is truly the “best”.

It’s been at least 10 years since “best of posts” actually reflected peoples ability to help their team win.
I’ll say that when arenas come out and I beat the dog shit out of all you so called good players over and over we’ll see who is truly the “best”.

dude the last time I played you, you AFK’d out as soon as you realized you couldn’t keep up with my TOT route.

shut up

dude the last time I played you, you AFK’d out as soon as you realized you couldn’t keep up with my TOT route.

shut up
I honestly don’t know if you’re a compulsive liar, mentally ill such that you live in a fantasy world, or both....but pretty close to 100% of the things you say aren’t true.
[doublepost=1581015148,1581014609][/doublepost]
Calm down dude.
Shouldn’t you be plotting to steal hard working American’s money in the hopes a few crumbs make it you in return for your suppport for “the party”, comrade?

I honestly don’t know if you’re a compulsive liar, mentally ill such that you live in a fantasy world, or both....but pretty close to 100% of the things you say aren’t true.
[doublepost=1581015148,1581014609][/doublepost]
Shouldn’t you be plotting to steal hard working American’s money in the hopes a few crumbs make it you in return for your suppport for “the party”, comrade?

You're Nasti, right? Dwarf Priest? I made you AFK out last week lmao. Pretty sure I made a status update on XPOFF literally right after it happened lmao
[doublepost=1581019786][/doublepost]
Screenshot (139).png

You're Nasti, right? Dwarf Priest? I made you AFK out last week lmao. Pretty sure I made a status update on XPOFF literally right after it happened lmao
[doublepost=1581019786][/doublepost]View attachment 14519
No one has ever made me afk out of a game fyi, in my entire wow career. I don't ever remember being in a game with you except one game on horde where you ran around doing nothing and being so toxic I had to ignore you.
I've occasionally afked to make the agm, but again I wasn't against you so you're lying.

No one has ever made me afk out of a game fyi, in my entire wow career. I don't ever remember being in a game with you except one game on horde where you ran around doing nothing and being so toxic I had to ignore you.
I've occasionally afked to make the agm, but again I wasn't against you so you're lying.
You still speedpot right?

Users who are viewing this thread