Updated WoW Classic Warsong Gulch Jumps & Exploits

Devm

Reformed
Hello there, after having tried a few games on 19s classic both (EU & US), I was astounded by the fact that there is a huge gap between the players that can and cannot do jumps.
I was flabbergasted by how many people abuse illegal jumps and spots in Warsong Gulch!
MqGjr5V.png

I have always been an advocate of fair play and will not tolerate this sort of behaviour! This will not stand.
That's why I took it upon myself to put together a video that shows legal and illegal jumps. A clear overview of all the important, useful and realistic jumps (that doesn't require too much time/effort) you might need, categorized in 5 subsections:

00:00 -> 02:22 = Out of Map Exploits
02:22 -> 03:01 = GY Jumps
03:02 -> 03:34 = ToT Jumps
03:35 -> 04:04 = Fence Jumps
04:05 -> 05:01 = Mid Jumps

Somebody ever hopping outside the map? This video will bless you with the light side of the force, allowing you to chase that b***h!
You mad, that stupid c**t keeps surviving just when you're about to kill him because he did a jump you couldnt? THIS VIDEO WILL ALLOW YOU FINISH, HIS, ASS!

My hope is that this will level the playing field! Work together with me to bring justice... to those who've been wronged!
WORK TOGETHER WITH ME, TO CLOSE THE WAGE GAP BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN!
xd

I didn't want to get into too much detail, I figured nobody wants to watch one of those 20 minute long videos where they show the same jump 5 times just from a different angle xD. So just took the most important ones I could find.
Anyways, here you go.

ill see yall in another 2 years or so

Last edited:
Ty you beat me to it

What disgusts me about this site is that it supports exploits through threads like this while simultaneously crying constantly about things that are legit like consumables etc.

Not going to debate what consumables should be allowed here - just saying that the exploited jumps to safespots needs to stop, and threads like this encourage it.

o
What disgusts me about this site is that it supports exploits through threads like this while simultaneously crying constantly about things that are legit like consumables etc.

Not going to debate what consumables should be allowed here - just saying that the exploited jumps to safespots needs to stop, and threads like this encourage it.

Or threads like this allow people like to me to be able to go after EFCs that choose to abuse these sorts of exploits.

o

Or threads like this allow people like to me to be able to go after EFCs that choose to abuse these sorts of exploits.
I get that for someone like you it’s a net positive....but I increasingly see terrible nobody players exploiting out of map because these type of videos show how. Devm is a known exploiter so let’s be honest - he posted it to make it more common.

This is what I was talking about: you can still jump around the deathzone, on the picture you can see my corpse (it's where the deathzone starts). The jump is already shown in the video, but I actually didn't know there was a wall of death over there, lol. When walking on the wall with water at some point another deathzone blocks the pathway so you can't actually get on much further like you used to (although still a very cocky place to jump to)

WoWScrnShot_020420_165211.jpg

I get that for someone like you it’s a net positive....but I increasingly see terrible nobody players exploiting out of map because these type of videos show how. Devm is a known exploiter so let’s be honest - he posted it to make it more common.
You'd know all about terrible nobody players.
Also
tenor.gif

The rabbit hole goes much deeper than you know. If you keep going with this then some people will be amazed that you find anything wrong with it. Others will claim its not exploiting or cheating and is fair game play. My advice is to just let it go. I may have called it a rabbit hole but in reality you're approaching the event horizon of a black hole of stupidity and risk getting sucked in.

Users who are viewing this thread