Twentified 11.0 PTR Patch Notes - Release Date: July 23rd

will alot of this stuff be available to accounts without TWW? is blizzard blanketing all of retail?

you have alot level 20 account variations, F2P stand alone, vet 20s that are capped to previous expacs. these are usually not treated the same as a F2P account, vet20s or XP off 20s, attached to a latest expac bnet account

Yes, it's like lazy mode as well as they haven't updated mount equipment in years - yet Dragonriding/Skyriding is like the new candy and has tons of transmorg via finding/looting or crafting them. So, let's randomly assign various character levels to use/active mounts for giggles?!

For the most part, mount equipment is useless on Dragonriding mounts anyway.

If mount equipment is obsolete, then Blizzard should return water-walking back to the Azure/Crimson Strider mounts :O

will alot of this stuff be available to accounts without TWW? is blizzard blanketing all of retail?

you have alot level 20 account variations, F2P stand alone, vet 20s that are capped to previous expacs. these are usually not treated the same as a F2P account, vet20s or XP off 20s, attached to a latest expac bnet account

Most of whats in the original post will be available to F2P. I also updated the original post to specify that the default leveling experience is now DRAGONFLIGHT, instead of BFA. Outside of Chromie Timewalking, 2 DF zones and 3 DF dungeons are available. (DF Chromie Time can queue for all DF dungeons.) Additionally, Vets that have completed the DF campaign, might have access to all of the zones as "Adventure" mode starting at level 10. The only other thing that Vets will have access to will be the map discovery toy https://www.wowhead.com/beta/item=212174/the-warband-map-to-everywhere-all-at-once

No Chromie-Timewalking:
1721081622050.png
1721081656407.png

Vet/Chromie Time:
1721081903887.png
1721081931061.png

Vet with Adventure Mode/DF Campaign Complete:

1721082076543.png
1721082181808.png

The details are up in the air, and not 100% there because F2P is hard to test on PTR, but it looks like this might be how it turns out. I'll try to post here if there are any revisions, but pre-patch is releasing very soon, so you won't have to wait very soon to get the full picture.

edited

Last edited:
Will F2P accounts that have chromie time now still have it after the patch/xpack launch?

Don't know, and unfortunately it's not something can be tested on the PTR, sorry :/. I assume if you kept it for all the previous expansions, then this should be no different, but pre-patch is just next week, so you won't have to wait long to find out.

are the 32 slot bags from the prepatch event unique equip or can you farm multiples? I imagine the reagent bag is unique though

None of the bags are unique, but I wouldn't worry too much about the bags. Shadowlands bags are already 32-slot:
https://www.wowhead.com/item=184480/lightless-silk-pouch

You can also craft the new 32-slot bags after DF is available (Reagent and Non-Reagent):
https://www.wowhead.com/spell=376560/simply-stitched-reagent-bag
https://www.wowhead.com/beta/item=194017/wildercloth-bag

And there's a new 34-slot treasure bag in Waking Shores:
https://www.wowhead.com/item=202194/misty-satchel

Should focus on Transmogs and Heirloom Ring if you are Vet/F2P, might be a bug, but all characters get 1 piece of 70 gear for the first boss kill of the day, which can contain: https://www.wowhead.com/beta/search?q=Dalaran+Defender's#items

And ER-armor recolors, but some of the weapon mogs are unique - https://www.wowhead.com/beta/search?q=Recruit Sturdy

Last edited:
I'm out of the loop. What does "Bind to Warband Until Equipped" mean for heirlooms?

Does this mean we're going to have to apply leg and shoulder enchants from higher level toons to as many heirlooms as we can before the pre-patch hits? Because those enchants typically bind items, so this concerns me. Does this mean they're essentially BOE? Is mailing used heirlooms a thing of the past?

I'm out of the loop. What does "Bind to Warband Until Equipped" mean for heirlooms?

Does this mean we're going to have to apply leg and shoulder enchants from higher level toons to as many heirlooms as we can before the pre-patch hits? Because those enchants typically bind items, so this concerns me. Does this mean they're essentially BOE? Is mailing used heirlooms a thing of the past?

Depends - if F2P mailing it not an option but if the Warband bank can be unlocked then our heirlooms are still locked to < level 20. But if the warband bank is unlocked, then putting these shareable items into the bank may be an option.

The key is if the Warband bank acts like the Void Storage, then it would remove the changes made to that item, future Warband items are placeable in the bank unless Soulbound - Soulbound cannot be re-used by another character. Heirlooms currently are NOT soulbound with use or enchant.

Yet If talking vet with high levels, as of now using the heirloom boosting doesn't change the heirloom ilvl just maxes it to the highest pre-level 70 usage, the ivl is still via each character so if a level 10 grabs it, it be the same ilvl as what a level 10 can equip which currently is about 7 ilvls lower than dungeon blues, but roughly 33 ilvls lower than Warforged WoD epic procs.

The caveat is with Vets that unlocked the SOO heirlooms those are currently about 2 ilvl higher than the other heirlooms but again still locked to the ilvl that is less than the maximum ilvl that drops for a level 20 and lower.

Right now, the only enchantment restrictions are with the non-Shadowlands/Dragonflight enchants as these are any ivl less than ilvl 320 BUT have a character level to use the item, even on heirlooms.

With the Warband bank, technically putting enchants in the bank or enchanted heirlooms should be useable via other characters as long as the enchantment doesn't have a character level or other requirement associated with it.

"Warbound until Equipped" essentially means "Bind on Account until Equipped". After you equip it, it becomes soulbound.

But yes, ANY enchants that SOULBIND your equipment will also SOULBIND your Heirloom. The Warbank can be used to transfer looms instead of mailing it. ALL CURRENT heirlooms will automatically be soulbound after pre-patch hits. Ones made after the pre-patch will be marked as "Warbound until Equipped".

"Warbound until Equipped" essentially means "Bind on Account until Equipped". After you equip it, it becomes soulbound.

But yes, ANY enchants that SOULBIND your equipment will also SOULBIND your Heirloom. The Warbank can be used to transfer looms instead of mailing it. ALL CURRENT heirlooms will automatically be soulbound after pre-patch hits. Ones made after the pre-patch will be marked as "Warbound until Equipped".

Good to know. Kinda sucks about the enchant thing unless they can make those enchants require lvl 1 or 10. If this is true, this is RIP to GFd enchanted heirloom helms to the select few who have them :Okayge:

BTW you can talk to the guy that turns on/off your xp , and he will gladly take 10g without doing anything.
Tried it twice trying to turn on my xp gain while without a sub, but didn't work. Rip 20g.

BTW you can talk to the guy that turns on/off your xp , and he will gladly take 10g without doing anything.
Tried it twice trying to turn on my xp gain while without a sub, but didn't work. Rip 20g.
It’s been that way for a long time bud.

Vet and possibly F2P max Renown reachable over time @ level 20 in Dragonflight with prepatch, is 25 - paragon requires higher level. But for F2P the renown seems limited to Dragonscale Expedition and Maruuk Centaur up, some Valdrakken Accord to a point until the quests end for < level 20 and one has to go for the known reputation rares, dungeons and Grand Hunt until Renown is higher. Vet accounts get to see all zones/quests up to a few like the Winterpelt Furbolg up to getting a letter in mailbox that no more quests on level 20 for them as well as the Zaralek Cavern which seems to be locked to level 70.

The Grand Hunt sees some reputation, but the end reward item is locked.

Also seems that even if you get to the Iskaara Tuskarr community feast location, I have not seen it working but one can still see/interact with the end soup. I know on vet level 20, that the feast was interactable except for a few of the items on ground but not with the prepatch (so far) it seems phased out even on a vet level 20.

Not seen the Time Rift spawning but for Vet there is a weekly quest that wants you to do Zaralek Cavern, a Time Rift as examples but going to the quest area doesn't seem to spawn the event.

Since the warbank works now, you can stash your gold on your 20s above the 1k cap (although you can't withdraw more than 1k).
The 1st slot even costs 1k exactly so no more buying Orboreal Shards to stash gold for vets.

Reactions: Dev
On the subject of the warbank, not only do we have access via other mobile bank options, but also the ability to put alts to good use in the form of banking, gathering, profs, etc. Combined with flying, this feels like christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread