EU+US Top tink Series 2015: Priest

Top Priest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dorigon these threads are so great, i took the time out of my morning routine and took my daily wake up regiment while reading this this morning but maybe put them out a little slower? Nothing beats anticipation.

Last edited:
Imma let this poll finish, but Kancer is the best Priest of all time.

14c4ol0.png

Clearly you're not a fan of this bracket. So why are you here? If it's because of the Twink Cup then you are only wasting your own time.

I'm here playing with a group of friends i've played multiple brackets with over the years for fun before this game inevitably dies.

Sorry my opinion has upset you lord randy of the jay family

I'm here playing with a group of friends i've played multiple brackets with over the years for fun before this game inevitably dies.

Sorry my opinion has upset you lord randy of the jay family

Is it a requirement for you to constantly talk trash and complain about the bracket that you are currently playing in for you to have fun?

Open your eyes Hass. You say we hate you cause we ain't you (and how old are you cmon..) but in reality you are the ones hating on EU's when they came to US. So don't hate us cause we are better at being you than you are yourself.
... lol

Randy doesn't do maps

Speaking of maps, you're in dire need of one bro.

Eleven votes for Mr. Unplugged, all EU. Will it literally be like this EVERY poll??

Kidneypopper > Kancer > the field > drugs

Kidney hasnt played much so I am biased since I see him ib my pocket time to time. But Kancer over by a long shot. Never played with many ally pre so hard to judge. Sorry to be rude just best of list with silly canidates. Good reads dori

good lookin

the best priests ive seen in the bracket are Kancer, Fortt and if Livingforce is playing for Kunz then he must be good

Last edited by a moderator:
Eleven votes for Mr. Unplugged, all EU. Will it literally be like this EVERY poll??

8/11 actually, which is 72%

16/17 votes for kancer are US, 94%

now i'm going to do exactly what you did, let's see if you still agree

Seventeen votes for Mr. Kancer, all US. Will it literally be like this EVERY poll??

But look at some of the votes for the US Priests, all US??

Naw, don't even try that. The scenario is waaay different. Kancer and Livingforce are both better obviously than some random new guy who happens to be EU, and is the only reason he's getting votes from EU. Do the math, sir. We're not all as dumb as you think we are. Not playing your game, today, so save the effort.

Naw, don't even try that. The scenario is waaay different. Kancer and Livingforce are both better obviously than some random new guy who happens to be EU, and is the only reason he's getting votes from EU. Do the math, sir. We're not all as dumb as you think we are. Not playing your game, today, so save the effort.

But you haven't seen what the EU people have seen.

Are these polls not going to private or what?

Next one will be private, as a test.

On a side note, just noticed that both of the top two vote getters for priest are banned from TI, lol.

You do realize that I am not restosexual?

Basically what Hass said. Your name and Restoooo's are interchangeable. If you were to fuse both of the words in yours and Restosexual's name, it would be either Restosexual or Restopathic. Ergo, one in the same. Pick your poison.

Hello restoPATHIC and restoSEXUAL. You still wear skinny jeans.

I assure you, I do not wear those crotch hugging jeans, and I am not a feminine13 year old boy(or 14, idk these days).

They call me Restopathfinder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread