Top Flag Captures & Returns List

well yes and seeing a the word "skill" shouldnt be the same sentence as duo. my point remains valid.

People like him are the joke of the bracket, yet too dumb to realise it sadly :(
I'm sorry but capping flags doesn't even remotely sum up a (holy) paladin's job. If you sincerely believe that then your understanding of the class and its role is severely lacking.

I'm sorry but capping flags doesn't even remotely sum up a (holy) paladin's job. If you sincerely believe that then your understanding of the class and its role is severely lacking.

your holding on by straws mate.

flags caps dont soley reflect "skill" but his ego/HK's combined with his attempted to be on this list are simple a joke :)

i mean the kids like 12 and claiming to be gurd at wow based on playing fotm 24 in f2p bracket. its like shooting fish in a barrel :)

your holding on by straws mate.

flags caps dont soley reflect "skill" but his ego/HK's combined with his attempted to be on this list are simple a joke :)

i mean the kids like 12 and claiming to be gurd at wow based on playing fotm 24 in f2p bracket. its like shooting fish in a barrel :)

This is a list for people with high amounts of flag caps and not a list for a high per game ratio, isn't it? Why exactly shouldn't he be on a list like that?

You also seem to have somehow gotten the impression that I am defending Duopaladin, I am not. I don't even know him. All I am saying is that you claiming that a paladin is unskilled because of their flag cap ratio is rather stupid.

This is a list for people with high amounts of flag caps and not a list for a high per game ratio, isn't it? Why exactly shouldn't he be on a list like that?

You also seem to have somehow gotten the impression that I am defending Duopaladin, I am not. I don't even know him. All I am saying is that you claiming that a paladin is unskilled because of their flag cap ratio is rather stupid.

Did i say anywhere he shouldnt? l2read please.

Seem to have gotten the impression, there a difference between you are or your not. otherwise your posting to just spite me. either way you've misunderstood my intentions, cause ive said since cata this particular player is joke.

Did i say anywhere he shouldnt? l2read please.

Seem to have gotten the impression, there a difference between you are or your not. otherwise your posting to just spite me. either way you've misunderstood my intentions, cause ive said since cata this particular player is joke.
I am not quite sure if what you just wrote is supposed to make any kind of sense.

I am disagreeing with your statement about "flag cap ratio" in relation to "no skill", that's all.

I am not quite sure if what you just wrote is supposed to make any kind of sense.

I am disagreeing with your statement about "flag cap ratio" in relation to "no skill", that's all.

no,

Im not basing his skill on flag caps, as that's what you seem to focus as your main argument. seeing as my last statement was "confusing" ill make it clearer.

duo is bad.

simple enough? or would you like it in pig latin?

honestly dont even know who you are so, unless you wana hide behind an anonymous account, im going to leave this debate where i left it.

no,

Im not basing his skill on flag caps, as that's what you seem to focus as your main argument. seeing as my last statement was "confusing" ill make it clearer.

duo is bad.

simple enough? or would you like it in pig latin?

honestly dont even know who you are so, unless you wana hide behind an anonymous account, im going to leave this debate where i left it.

lol @ Duos flag cap ratio. classic cata paladin, all premade no skill.

I don't understand how you could say you weren't relating his flag cap ratio to his skill here.

but his ego/HK's combined with his attempted to be on this list are simple a joke :)

Also gg just checked Duo's stats..
Statistics - Community - World of Warcraft

2.8K Caps
2K Returns

Yeah, he really put a lot of personal effort into being on this list.

love how its all blown out of porportion, i comments on his flag cap to hk ratio and suddenly i now class paladins on there flags caps? no its all been taking out hand.

If you wana have a argument/debate with me, ill more than happy take it to PM.

Yes i have a question for all of you......How come it's wrong to call someone an idiot or a dickelss moron BUT it's ok to make threads such as this one ?

Why wouldn't this kind of behaviour ( ''showing of with the number of times ''bullies took kids lunch money'' ) be implemented in ''code of conduct'' ?

Is it because there are ppl like this at the top among the mods, authors,veterans, so then it's ok seing it nutritions their epeen as well ?

For me it's the same if someone offends me with words like retard,moron,idiot as it is to make a thread such as this, anyone else feeling the same ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i have a question for all of you......How come it's wrong to call someone an idiot or a dickelss moron BUT it's ok to make threads such as this one ?

Why wouldn't this kind of behaviour ( ''showing of with the number of times ''bullies took kids lunch money'' ) be implemented in ''code of conduct'' ?

Is it because there are ppl like this at the top among the mods, authors,veterans, so then it's ok seing it nutritions their epeen as well ?

For me it's the same if someone offends me with words like retard,moron,idiot as it is to make a thread such as this, anyone else feeling the same ?

Please stop ruining this thread.
I always see your posts when I check here, and they are always a mess.

Keep it to PMs.

Why exactly does this thread hurt your feelings so much?

Why exactly does this thread hurt your feelings so much?

Because it's pure bullshit.....pumped up kids who confuse pvp with being OP'ed, feeling so good about themselves as to the point of posting their numbers that have no weight.....the sheer thought of that makes me sick.

And then others such as themselves supporting them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would also like to mention one more thing........all these numbers......what do they really say about someone?

How many pro players there are who often take rolls in peeling,healing and making possible for all of us to cap or return a flag ?
Or for an example play multiple chars so he can't have high numbers on a single char ?

The only way you can really measure someone is in a BG with him !

So all of this.....is really meaningless regardless of it being posted here or f2p forum.

Because it's pure bullshit.....pumped up kids who confuse pvp with being OP'ed feeling so good about themselves as to the point of posting their numbers that have no weight.....the sheer thought of that makes me sick.

And then others such as themselves supporting them.

Not trying to be rude but if 24s cause you such displeasure you should maybe stick to the f2p section.

The 20-24 is for the p2p twinks and they have every right to post any list they want here as long as it does not conflict with the CoC (which this one doesn't). Your feelings as a f2p about it are, frankly, quite irrelevant here.

Off-topic/flame posts such as yours on the other hand are clearly against the rules of this site.

Users who are viewing this thread