Top Flag Captures & Returns List

Not trying to be rude but if 24s cause you such displeasure you should maybe stick to the f2p section.

The 20-24 is for the p2p twinks and they have every right to post any list they want here as long as it does not conflict with the CoC (which this one doesn't). Your feelings as a f2p about it are, frankly, quite irrelevant here.

Off-topic/flame posts such as yours on the other hand are clearly against the rules of this site.

24's who gloat cause me displeasure......that's all

You call this flaming ? - lol how values are inverted

Values being ''if you're so damn stronger than others-how can you even concider gloating over it?'' - now how can someone be flaming by saying that ?

Did it ever cross your mind that the 24s in this thread want to compare their stats to other 24s? The world doesn't revolve around you f2ps.

One thing we all should understand when: go to your forum! replies...

We all play on the same bracket, that is 20-24. I dont remember f2p and p2p players being separated in bg's... or im just crazy?
You misunderstood, I am the last one to just tell f2ps to go back to their section (or the other way around). However, Bestasky seems to get genuinely upset when reading posts by p2ps which leads me to the conclusion that he might be better off avoiding this part of the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did it ever cross your mind that the 24s in this thread want to compare their stats to other 24s? The world doesn't revolve around you f2ps.

You misunderstood, I am the last one to just tell f2ps to go back to their section (or the other way around). However, Bestasky seems to get genuinely upset when reading posts by p2ps which leads me to the conclusion that he might be better off avoiding this part of the forums.

lol so let me get this straight.....24's want to compare their stats ( stats = being numbers that are first and foremost being achieved by being hugely OP'ed )

And yes Betasky gets upset but not by 24 posts in general but the ones that feel the need to gloat,and there's nothing to gloat about !

It's that simple!

lol so let me get this straight.....24's want to compare their stats ( stats = being numbers that are first and foremost being achieved by being hugely OP'ed )

And yes Betasky gets upset but not by 24 posts in general but the ones that feel the need to gloat,and there's nothing to gloat about !

It's that simple!

If it upsets you leave it alone. Don't look at it.

It's that simple!

It's that simple!

Apparently it is not that simple since you don't understand it.

24s compare their stats to other 24s. Those 24s are equally strong (or "overpowered" as you may call it). No one cares about f2ps here and no one genuinely compares their stats to the ones of a f2p therefore the difference in power between 24s and f2ps is irrelevant in this thread.

Also you are overusing the word "gloat", it is entirely misplaced in this thread.

Apparently it is not that simple since you don't understand it.

24s compare their stats to other 24s. Those 24s are equally strong (or "overpowered" as you may call it). No one cares about f2ps here and no one genuinely compares their stats to the ones of a f2p therefore the difference in power between 24s and f2ps is irrelevant in this thread.

Also you are overusing the word "gloat", it is entirely misplaced in this thread.

You would be right if 24's were to play only among themselves...seing that is not so...you are wrong.

Lucieon didn't do 5.5k returns in 3.4 ratio in a p2p preamde vs premade.....Faith didn't do 4.5 k flag returns in a p2p premade vs premade, they did 90% of that while figthing us f2p sheep...so killing us made those numbers possible.

and yes it's fucking gloating...no other word for what's going on here!

How can you not see this....

You would be right if 24's were to play only among themselves...seing that is not so...you are wrong.

Lucieon didn't do 5.5k returns in 3.4 ratio in a p2p preamde vs premade.....Faith didn't do 4.5 k flag returns in a p2p premade vs premade, they did 90% of that while figthing us f2p sheep...so killing us made those numbers possible.

The environment is the same for every 24 and some have more returns/caps than others. Just look at it as a list of who is better at carrying f2ps.

This list is not about skill. This list is not about who the nicest 24s are. Everyone knows how faith is at the top for caps, he premades 99% of the time. Everyone knows how crit is 2nd, he premades 99% of the time. Everyone knows why duo is 3rd, he premades and gy farms 99% of the time. All of these ratios should definitely have an asterisk by them if people are using it as a way to check how objective someone is (which is the main point of this thread, NOT SKILL) as I only see 7 people out of 22 that cap/return flags in pugs when it isn't lopsided in their favor every single bg but I already know that so I'm not going to point it out over and over or get in some argument on here when I know I'm right.

Just take a step back and stop worrying about pointing out the obvious.. This is the 20-24 section so you have to expect them to post their stats and feel it is superior. This is a highly variabled list which was made solely for fun and showing how objective people are. Just stop trying here cuz you will never win nor should you worry about winning around here.

This thread is good because p2p's deserve their own separate list. Us f2ps tend to forget that not all p2ps are honour / gy farmers

Tinderp
C: 556
R: 25

Macgruber
C: 528
R: 119

Sérènìtý
C: 117
R: 1,328

Brainwash
C: 226
R: 553

Hëìdì (Faith)
C: 54
R: 2,687

Luckfiberal
C: 86
R: 1, 777

Curlex
C: 19
R: 1,208

Kuronokei
C: 11
R: 641

Ludacrít
C: 75
R: 2,285

Vahavta
C: 492
R: 661

Softlock
C: 588
R: 319

Flincieqt
C: 861
R: 1,367

Samanthacolt
C: 495
R: 462

Somfas
C: 491
R: 1,757

Cäpias
C: 96
R: 2,058

Abusivepope
C: 29
R: 487

Alamoo
C: 948
R: 1,501

Efckiller
C: 4
R: 715

Jäß
C: 53
R: 1,289

Álbinocow (Hardcore)
C: 924
R: 375

Høneybadger
C: 249
R: 924

Sighstrosity
C: 31
R: 655

Hypocrít
C: 10
R: 750

Think about how twinking started; when you wouldn't gain experience in BG's, and you would fight white geared lvl 10/20s on your 19/29.

Users who are viewing this thread