To Day's DREAM TEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mochabad said:
These players are all bad. None of these casters know what fake casting is, little fcs know how to fake jump, their "kiting" is terrible (roof to fr out towards gy, down from top of tunn, up tunn, to roof, repeat), druids can't find the root button, mages lost their nova button and sheep button, also they believe arcane mid burst is better than frost cc, rogues crutch on shadowstep to beat the hunter who just finished efc to get the return, rogues can't find the kick button, most rogues today don't understand that evasion doesn't do shit as you hold W to run away... they can't even find the throw button to break a bandage, and their strategic sap button (this applies to the post-fear sap lock). Damage is the most important stat apparently, not even most damage done to the efc, but most damage done overall. Hunters don't know how to play period.

I'm from a time where all of this was unacceptable. Yeah I know the game is stupidly different now, but all of that crap shouldn't happen period, and does over and over again, especially in today's "role models" who are famous for doing 30k damage a game and notorious for making these stupidly nooby mistakes over and over again. They are "today's best" and don't even know how to play. Read my list of #1 dream team of "today" and stop being so bad

30k damage ain't shit. And you talk to much out your asshole. Use your mouth more, unless the two are indistinguishable, in which case I would advise you seek medical attention. Next.

Edit: And f*ck lists. Attention seeking retards sucking liquified shit from the assholes of other sub-standard attention seeking retards who just so happen to have better than average name recognition because they spend more time online than getting their dicks wet. Next.

copymachine said:
30k damage ain't shit. And you talk to much out your asshole. Use your mouth more, unless the two are indistinguishable, in which case I would advise you seek medical attention. Next.

Still trying to figure out who you are dammit.

copymachine said:

Edit: And f*ck lists. Attention seeking retards sucking liquified shit from the assholes of other sub-standard attention seeking retards who just so happen to have better than average name recognition because they spend more time online than getting their dicks wet. Next.

Is someone a little upset they didn't make a best of list ....

copymachine said:

Here's where you're wrong and I am correct:

For starters, my post is constructive (i tell you what needs to be done for you to not be "bad")

I state observations (which are facts, since they are reoccurring occurrences)

I believe I named fingers and pointed names at who is bad, and I trash talked them with vulgar language. <-- that's not true, hint: I didn't.

Your post: is full of about 34% vulgar, directed at me and others, with no valid feedback. You lacking to respond to my post accurately after clicking "reply with quote" proves that you did not read my post, or you need to re-read it, then reply with a valid comment. Therefore you are as the raging fool who is trash talking; who cant formulate a correct response when given the opportunity to reply to my post.

"NEXT"

Mehcritkillu said:
What he says is actually true. Everyone who visited this thread did it in hope of seeing their name on one of the lists.

No, I actually was quite surprised to see myself on one of the lists.

:EU:

Mage (FC) - Cele

Rogue - Too many, can't decide

Paladin (FC) - Phonebook/Ericah/Baldi

Paladin (ret) - Brosmash

Warrior - Comedred

Druid (feral) - Yup

Warlock - Udmalelock

Mage - Viancoqia

BEST OF ALL - ISA, the one and only!!!! ;)

official EU list:

fhayr #7 paladin EU

meganhealz best priest EU

udmalelock top 5 warlock FC EU

green zaptos #2 rogue EU

vianco drinks lemon ice tea wtf?

:EU:8)

Incredabull/TkO said:
Is someone a little upset they didn't make a best of list ....

Lol, hardly. But now that you bring it up Incredabull, you are a prime illustration of why these "lists" are inconsequential ejaculate. You made someone's "hunter" list. You have hands down got to be one of the worst backpeddling semen samples the hunter class has ever seen. But even you made the list! Cum-stained ribbon inc! :D

Edit: Oh, btw, I see you are recruiting, can I join your guild?

You are still wrong, no matter how many more words you try to cram into a paragraph.

Vulgar > than 76% of the useless shit you talk about. But, yes, you are correct, I will take credit for the 34% balance. Being the underdog has never tasted so sweet.

Next.

Edit: this was a response to Mochahorribad's last post. I'm playing 12 tables atm, forgot to "reply with quote" :D

copymachine said:
Lol, hardly. But now that you bring it up Incredabull, you are a prime illustration of why these "lists" are inconsequential ejaculate. You made someone's "hunter" list. You have hands down got to be one of the worst backpeddling semen samples the hunter class has ever seen. But even you made the list! Cum-stained ribbon inc! :D

I think Deadpetskey wins in backpeddling, but that's just me though.

Dammit Zir, i forgot about him. But then again he's among those that are easily forgettable. Incredabull is so massive as a tauren that all the goofy shit he does is like HD in 3D. :D

P.S. You are missed greatly Alliance side, but hope things are going well for you and you are having fun, hopefully with some active folks. :D

Keep hating Copy makes you look very cool ...

Just curious as to what twinks you play that allows you such a heavy opinion of people. ?

Incredabull/TkO said:
Keep hating Copy makes you look very cool ...

Just curious as to what twinks you play that allows you such a heavy opinion of people. ?

It is not playing a twink at all that allows me to have a heavy opinion of people. I am simply a citizen in a country that affords me the right to express myself freely. A right that I choose to excercise whenever I deem necessary...

I don't hate anyone. That is ridiculous. How can I hate someone I don't even know? My words form sentences that are to be conveyed as opinion and/or commentary, nothing more nothing less.

If you or anyone else takes anything you read on these forums personally than i seriously suggest you either A) Meditate as often as your schedule will allow or B) Seek psychological attention. The Yellow Pages are free. Let your fingers do the walkin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread