To Day's DREAM TEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
stickymitten said:
those still rockn two shaderfangs post nerf xlmao

rofl, you're so terrible if you don't now SHADOWFANGS are still bis.

cy@ nerd.

edit: needed to be bold and caps.

u idiot they fixd the bug skeletal proc rate so you get less skulls per minute comn out the fang now (notice the color change idit.....), aka wingblade BiS status ONCE MORE.

stickymitten said:
u idiot they fixd the bug skeletal proc rate so you get less skulls per minute comn out the fang now (notice the color change idit.....), aka wingblade BiS status ONCE MORE.

o really do you have math to support your claim? also, if you care about looks your playing wrong bracket lol or use savory deviant delights they won't change your swords but your character will look like a ninja.

can someone please ban this garbx already. he's making twink info look like a bunch of damn noobs.

yes idit ofc i hit the level 1 dummys in theramore for multiple hours with shader fangs and wingbalde equippd, perspectively, and the results were overempahtic in assuming that the blade' was bis status.

lmao its like c3p0 all over again with this lil baby rouge and his english

stickymitten said:
yes idit ofc i hit the level 1 dummys in theramore for multiple hours with shader fangs and wingbalde equippd, perspectively, and the results were overempahtic in assuming that the blade' was bis status.

lmao its like c3p0 all over again with this lil baby rouge and his english

baby rogue? i'm 43 year olds and on best of list all over the web even though i barely play lmao get on my level nerd i'm fuming now come at me bro.

ur not even bis status post on your twink.

my tinkz currenty band for pwnting ur mom tow hard haAhaahahhaha come at me nerd 43 what r u some kind of loosaha hahahaha

btw im young rich n handsome come at me

Just the fact of both of you guys not saying anything to contribute to the actual topic of the thread is quite annoying, Please try an keep comments to making a dream team or commenting on another players team.

"Taylorgang or Get trolled son" "UMAD"?

hmm the fang VS blad of wing is a long sought after discussion, i beleive that ppl who claim Shaderfang is best wasted 20k gold + and refuse 2 use anything other than it, despite being jealous that they never got the wingblad and its now grandfatherd..

so they hide behind *fang better its fang i pay 20k!* when in reality poisons Procs on long fights are more crucial.

eive that ppl who claim Shaderfang is best wasted 20k gold + and refuse 2 use anything other than it, despite being jealous that they never got the wingblad and its now grandfatherd..

so they hide behind *fang better its fang i pay 20k!* when in reality poisons Procs on

ive highlighted the keypoints of saxamaphones argument for all those still not convinced.................

of you guys not saying anything to contribute to the actual topic of the t

hahahahahaha who are you

stickymitten said:
ive highlighted the keypoints of saxamaphones argument for all those still not convinced.................

hahahahahaha who are you

heres my math nerd

1 shadowfang + 1 shadowfang = 37922 kills nough said my actions do the math

Orebrb said:
^^ Just doing somone minor Adjustments

Allie:

Hunter: Reverb over both of them ( Although still don't see how you have a skilled hunter)

Warlock:agree

Paladin: brohammer >Kancerr non existent

Priest : N/a

Rogue : add punkinu

shaman: agree

warrior :agree

mage : N/a

Druid: Utamar ftw dakodah mabey after

Horde

Hunter: "WHAT?" a Skilled Hunter???

Warlock: N/a

Priest: Ko/ Phe

Paladin: lol (What's a Wosa?)

Shaman: Wtbpurj/commix

Rogue : Saxxon

Warrior: hmm....

Mage: Camo "still"

Druid :Utamar "Ppl mad? bring your FC druid back then"

pizza would rather die than acknowledge me :'( (unless i was in his guild)

Sàxxon said:
hmm the fang VS blad of wing is a long sought after discussion, i beleive that ppl who claim Shaderfang is best wasted 20k gold + and refuse 2 use anything other than it, despite being jealous that they never got the wingblad and its now grandfatherd..

so they hide behind *fang better its fang i pay 20k!* when in reality poisons Procs on long fights are more crucial.

Poisons are ppm nerd.

But the real question is: On a scale of fishing hat to viable how falaris are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread