To Day's DREAM TEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nakedplumber said:
Your sign is just... INSANE

ty ^_^ thts how i like it

ORE! wtf is wrong with you turdel/veil/me/jackdaniels/and Ludvoc sorry but u dnt know good wars

19 warrior adeus said:
ty ^_^ thts how i like it

ORE! wtf is wrong with you turdel/veil/me/jackdaniels/and Ludvoc sorry but u dnt know good wars

I'm showing that if there was such a team i'm still hesitant of who i would fill that spot.

Adeus = Best geared warr... Odiously

But Warr for dream team still remain's "N/a" at this point in time.

Sàxxon said:
Priest: Nastasha, Bulvine

Pally: Dirtyauction

Hunter: Jarx, Lowlife

Rogue: Igouge, Dirtybishop, Darkdan

Shaman: Wsghealed

Druid: Bigclancy

Warrior: Thumper

Lock: Headlock

Mage: Grilmsgrog

BL#1 i miss yoooouuuuu

Turdel needs to clone himself 9 times and 10 box WT. The playfield would be so even. 10 pieces of shit vs. 10 pieces of shit. It would be epic. Taking books right now, the odds are maturing, may take a minute. Get at me tommorrow.

Druid: Rejen

Hunter: Pizza, Incredabull, Beau

Mage: Camo, Firetrukk, Lobstrosity

Paladin: Jericho (active?), Kancerr

Priest: Parx, Phe, Wikki (active?)

Rogue: Saxxon, Beastly, Slyddur

Shaman: Dasfizzla, Purj, Commix

Warlock: Dorygon, Waltdisney, Sidni

Warrior: N/A

Haven't played for awhile, things may have changed.

Slyddur, why are you GM of WT now?

These players are all bad. None of these casters know what fake casting is, little fcs know how to fake jump, their "kiting" is terrible (roof to fr out towards gy, down from top of tunn, up tunn, to roof, repeat), druids can't find the root button, mages lost their nova button and sheep button, also they believe arcane mid burst is better than frost cc, rogues crutch on shadowstep to beat the hunter who just finished efc to get the return, rogues can't find the kick button, most rogues today don't understand that evasion doesn't do shit as you hold W to run away... they can't even find the throw button to break a bandage, and their strategic sap button (this applies to the post-fear sap lock). Damage is the most important stat apparently, not even most damage done to the efc, but most damage done overall. Hunters don't know how to play period.

I'm from a time where all of this was unacceptable. Yeah I know the game is stupidly different now, but all of that crap shouldn't happen period, and does over and over again, especially in today's "role models" who are famous for doing 30k damage a game and notorious for making these stupidly nooby mistakes over and over again. They are "today's best" and don't even know how to play. Read my list of #1 dream team of "today" and stop being so bad

Mochabad said:
today's "role models" who are famous for doing 30k damage a game... They are "today's best" and don't even know how to play. Read my list of #1 dream team of "today" and stop being so bad

no1 listed in this thread are considered the best because they top damage; no one with half a brain actually thinks topping damage means you're skilled.

ur list is filled with inactives and thus is pointless.

Mochabad said:
These players are all bad. None of these casters know what fake casting is, little fcs know how to fake jump, their "kiting" is terrible (roof to fr out towards gy, down from top of tunn, up tunn, to roof, repeat), druids can't find the root button, mages lost their nova button and sheep button, also they believe arcane mid burst is better than frost cc, rogues crutch on shadowstep to beat the hunter who just finished efc to get the return, rogues can't find the kick button, most rogues today don't understand that evasion doesn't do shit as you hold W to run away... they can't even find the throw button to break a bandage, and their strategic sap button (this applies to the post-fear sap lock). Damage is the most important stat apparently, not even most damage done to the efc, but most damage done overall. Hunters don't know how to play period.

I'm from a time where all of this was unacceptable. Yeah I know the game is stupidly different now, but all of that crap shouldn't happen period, and does over and over again, especially in today's "role models" who are famous for doing 30k damage a

game and notorious for making these stupidly nooby mistakes over and over again. They are "today's best" and don't even know how to play. Read my list of #1 dream

team of "today" and stop being so bad

lmao relax on your list

Flyblowsion said:
no1 listed in this thread are considered the best because they top damage; no one with half a brain actually thinks topping damage means you're skilled.

ur list is filled with inactives and thus is pointless.

i was kinda hopin that hes trolling

Horde:

Hunter: Rastaman

Rogue: Redrum/Lidda/Vocab

Priest: Portvakten

Paladin FC: Ericah

Holy Paladin: N/A

Prot/Ret: N/A

Shaman: Gingerbread

Warrior: Ubu

Druid: Yup

Warlock: Udmalelock/Garitos

Mage: Strihanca (can't remember how to spell name)/Viancock

Alliance:

Hunter: Artemis

Rogue: Lozenge/Halucinácia

Priest: Yayu

Paladin FC: Phonebook/Chikita

Holy Paladin: N/A

Prot/Ret: Copyhat

Shaman: N/A

Warrior: Zimt/Comedred

Warlock: N/A

Mage: Cele/Squirtle

Erícah said:
I must agree with phonebook. EU list cant get better then that.

It just did breddah OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Camocross said:
He is prob changing the guild tabard.

He better do one that doesn't suck balls this time.

also

rogue - me

warrior - me

shaman - me

druid - me

mage - me

priest - me

paladin - me

lock - usless class

hunter - Oxnard

level on my get

Status