Shaman- Curley

Priest- Curley

Warrior- Curley

Lock- Curley

Pally- Curley

Druid- Curley

Rogue- Anybody but Saxx, oh and Curley

Mage- Curley

aw hell no i wake up and i only make a 1/3rd of the lists wtf is this shit have u seen my sig guy its fukin BOSS

edit: incomin g the true LIST by a real twink with a heart of 19 twinkers

Hunter: pizza/reflex :"(

Mage: firetruckk r.i.p. , lobstrosity

Warlock: dorygon fo sho rain of fires a BITCH

Priest: dispells/phe shes actually the best the girl can peel

Paladin: wapstur/hbotz

Rogue: slydurr, fly , sax , wapstur

Shaman: omfg anyone who doesnt put NIINI as there shaman has never seen him play he lands 100% of wind shears. als dafizla aint bad either

Druid: Marleymhm!

Warrior: what?

Sàxxon said:

Shaman: omfg anyone who doesnt put NIINI as there shaman has never seen him play he lands 100% of wind shears. als dafizla aint bad either

What the **** how did I forget Niini :O

Sàxxon said:

Niini isn't active anymore on his sham though, is he? But he is #1

Official note;

While we at twinkinfo have disallowed Hall of "Flame" threads for the sole reason that they have a tendency to always turn into flame threads sooner or later, this thread will be allowed to continue as long as it's civil and going in the directions it's going now. Simply expressing what team you think would be the best 10s team, and constructively argue as to why you disagree with someone else without throwing belittling trash talk their way.

Staff have been mode aware of this thread. Enjoy yourselves.

Best regards,

lindenkron said:
Official note;

While we at twinkinfo have disallowed Hall of "Flame" threads for the sole reason that they have a tendency to always turn into flame threads sooner or later, this thread will be allowed to continue as long as it's civil and going in the directions it's going now. Simply expressing what team you think would be the best 10s team, and constructively argue as to why you disagree with someone else without throwing belittling trash talk their way.

Staff have been mode aware of this thread. Enjoy yourselves.

Best regards,

and so it begins, the great twink thread of our time.

Alliance

Hunter: Åfkßait/Rubkips

Warlock: Dorygon

Priest: Melseadys

Paladin: Kancerr/Frivo

Rogue: Flyphlosion

Shaman: Purj/Dasfizzla

Warrior: Rance

Mage: N/A

Druid: N/A

Horde

Hunter: Pizza/ßeau

Warlock: Maineack

Priest: Parx/Phe

Paladin: Wapstur/Wosa(Parx's Paladin)

Rogue: Slyddur

Shaman: Commíx

Warrior: N/A

Mage: Lobstrosity

Druid: N/A

Active list is as of 8/5/11.

Hurrx said:
the best premade team would be built of 10 players who have played together for some time and know what they are doing as a group, not just 10 bis skilled players who haven't played together ever and don't know their team members playstyle too good.

this kinda

The reason US basketball team is fails is the same reason these list would fail if it is truly a "Dream Team" list and not a "Best of each class" list, But we all know it is that......

but I'm not active so I dont know anyone but a few of the ppl on the list......

I will however say that in context to the "Dream Team" I will say Waw Talent is that team............................no1 can beat them atm it seems so they are the active dreamteam..........

Let it be known that I have no respect for anyone in that guild but Maineack (maybe marco and riv, but I don't think of them a pure WT tinks). And also that they are not the best team ever, there are prob 4 or 5 guilds in the past that could 3 cap them without using keyboards (my guilds being two of them).....

but facts are facts and the active dream team they are...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread