The most overrated players who you think are good but shit m8

I've read and listened to the books a few times and seen all the episodes on TV...not sure why so many book readers hate on GoT, I think its great.

Yea its someone posting on a second account trying to be trollish shithead. I've already guessed 3 so far and I can tell its another one. A single person can't be that autistic.

Motherfucker I've played my hunter countless times and your positioning is god awful. Many times where we could of returned if you weren't lost in Zimbabwe like a clueless fuck. Why are you still trying to justify your shitty rogue play? Jesus, it seems to me that you want my dick up your ass.
Haha. Jesus christ man, get a map. You don't know the slightest about how I play or how to position on a rogue. You're an average hunter, at best. Also, I'm not justifying anything. I'm seeing how you come to such deluded and fucking stupid opinions about people. Conclusion: you're just an idiot. Again, thanks for wasting my time. From all this dick sucking to counter dick-sucking, I'm done here. go suck some more dicks faggot.

I've read and listened to the books a few times and seen all the episodes on TV...not sure why so many book readers hate on GoT, I think its great.

The writing is beyond a joke cmon lol. Jersey Shore has better writing.

Haha. Jesus christ man, get a map. You don't know the slightest about how I play or how to position on a rogue. You're an average hunter, at best. Also, I'm not justifying anything. I'm seeing how you come to such deluded and fucking stupid opinions about people. Conclusion: you're just an idiot. Again, thanks for wasting my time. From all this dick sucking to counter dick-sucking, I'm done here. go suck some more dicks faggot.

If you think i'm an average hunter than you're the deluded fuck here. Even Idiote wouldn't stoop that low. I understand you're butthurt that you can't position for shit, but you need to stop lashing out like a women m8. Delete your rogue and play something else. You make Kancer look respectable on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you god the Lord and Savior Idiote has risen like a Pheonix of Truth to restore order to the twinkinfo forums. There is hope

Agntphobia: No idea why people think this retard is good. Legiet just suicides like an autistic faggot till he dies. Would rather have Cashpig on my team. At least he does it with style.

Everybody from WFS: Now lets b real alot of people hate WFS cus they faker than drag queens on a parade floor and Paris Hilton could probably rap better than them. WFS are like 10 shitty wooden chairs. None of them are lazy boy chairs but when u got ur family over for some KFC they are useful because they can sit everybody down.

Kancer: I actually thought he was good but if you watch him play he legiet just bubbles everything like a fucking Livingforce wannabe. One game 4 realz im watching this wank stain bubble a fucking shaman in the back of the group taking no dmg. Then this dick is bragging on stream that he has 300k healing. Motherfucker if ur healing over 200k as a priest ur fucking shit. Take tips from Hithere or Yowza on how to actually bubble burst.

Youredead: Now this is a controvershial one here righ cuse like she aint that bad but liek when she doesnt have the Pizzaman around she is lost like a little girl in a mall looking for her parents.

Curley: Ok legiet he is decent but ffs m8 just because Skeezin has more votes than u on a poll u think ur underratred. U are def more overrated then underrated m8. U were the best in MoP but uve fallen down the ladder. I know uve got to take care of ur baby but u got to play more to be the best.

Hardbass: I honestly dun understand y people keep saying hes good. He looks more average than than the height of Skill Ratio.

Menisi: Another Livingforce wannabe who people think is good bcuz he has high numbers on the charts. Typical wooden chair.

Ezeron: Lets b real I think Ezeron is a good huntar but ffs whenever this guy shoots an auto shot u motherfuckers are praising him like hes just ended ISIS. I legeit was watching a stream and this Muskie faggot is like hovering over Ezeron and saying hes good for being near his teammates, thefuckm8? Yall say hes like a big leader for JCM but 4 real I was in a skype call playing for JCM and I never heard him speak once, no idea what some of u idiots r on about. Ezeron is good m8 but he aint Gandi.

Vangnaw: Only reason she is on lists is because guys think that they will get their dick sucked. News flash its a trans so move on.

Flynbitch: No idea who this is. Someone told me it was Revo which is strange cus Revo is good and this person is shit.

I 100% agree with the Agntphobia ranking. That guy has no idea what hes doing, Both you and Ciren making a thread about him got a check mark in my book. Thank god someone called this guy out. I don't know who this phobia guy think he is, but he nothing but a pet buff for mid...that is when his pet, like himself, isnt suiciding in.

I 100% agree with the Agntphobia ranking. That guy has no idea what hes doing, Both you and Ciren making a thread about him got a check mark in my book. Thank god someone called this guy out. I don't know who this phobia guy think he is, but he nothing but a pet buff for mid...that is when his pet, like himself, isnt suiciding in.

Yea that 10% stam really helps, thanks.

now b/c I'm widely disliked by the vast majority of this community already, I have no reason not to share my opinion on the matter

I was making a vague insult with no reasonings behind them. Similair to how you're calling me a shit rogue. You're pretty brainless but I expected some adjectives to describe why im shit or SOMETHING. Use your words agonist I know you know them. I've skimmed over countless paragraphs of yours.

we've never had beef between one another and I intend to keep it that way.. see you're a good enough player I can step past boundaries and give you criticism without you feeling as though I'm personally attacking you

a few days ago I've had the joy of playing versus you on my mage, I feel as though you get really consumed by class envy you'll go the distant of pooling all your resources into me. even if I'm not detrimental to the team fight just yet. i.e. you will cs me as I enter a fight on arcane blast when I have 0 stacks; 0 burst/kill potential

now instead of using every cs into ME on cooldown, wouldn't it be more effective to zone out multiple healers while rotating cs and sheep drs rather than soloing out one mage every chance you get?

anways... just my thoughts

Last edited by a moderator:
It's apparent that revo knows the importance of controlling mid when he plays a Mage it just doesn't make sense that all of that knowledge goes out the window when he plays a rogue. It is like seeing a completely different player on the field. A much less knolegable and experienced player.

now b/c I'm widely disliked by the vast majority of this community already, I have no reason not to share my opinion on the matter

we've never had beef between one another and I intend to keep it that way.. see you're a good enough player I can step past boundaries and give you criticism without you feeling as though I'm personally attacking you

a few days ago I've had the joy of playing versus you on my mage, I feel as though you get really consumed by class envy you'll go the distant of pooling all your resources into me. even if I'm not detrimental to the team fight just yet. i.e. you will cs me as I enter a fight on arcane blast when I have 0 stacks; 0 burst/kill potential

now instead of using every cs into ME on cooldown, wouldn't it be more effective to zone out multiple healers while rotating cs and sheep drs rather than soloing out one mage every chance you get?

anways... just my thoughts
I respect your opinion. But in that game in particular, you had no healers. So my only CS option was the mage.

Also, there's no class envy. That's playing really dumb.

I respect your opinion. But in that game in particular, you had no healers. So my only CS option was the mage.

we had healers, they were just the same orange-like class color

Also, there's no class envy. That's playing really dumb.

I guess I was the only caster worth zoning out

Druids don't heal for shit. I would rather keep you from CS'ing my healers, as you guys had shit loads of boomkins.

Also, our team was playing like pussies... when you had no heaelers..

Druids don't heal for shit. I would rather keep you from CS'ing my healers, as you guys had shit loads of boomkins.

we had healers, they were just the same orange-like class color

^ I don't consider boomkins healers b/c of the low impact they have of keeping a team alive ^

I'm not going to entertain this anymore, and ill leave you on this note

I guess I was the only caster worth zoning out

^ I don't consider boomkins healers b/c of the low impact they have of keeping a team alive ^

I'm not going to entertain this anymore, and ill leave you on this note
Yeah again, resto druids don't heal for shit. especially when it's muskie healing. My team could easily out-damage his healing. Me CS'ing 1 random boomkin would do nothing, because there's 4 more hopping around spreading dots. You were the obvious choice to CS, you could put CC onto my healers and score/snowball kills. It's funny though, I remember you CSing me in that EXACT same game when my team had healers. Interesting...

It's funny though, I remember you CSing me in that EXACT same game when my team had healers. Interesting...

nothing funny about it my friend, its all situational. its key to lock down healers, but also to prevent dmg being delivered, and cc output at crucial times.. its not all about keeping one target on focus the whole game. lol

what is truly funny is how its apparent to you I'm the only caster on a team of 10 ;) lol

Me CS'ing 1 random boomkin would do nothing, because there's 4 more hopping around spreading dots. You were the obvious choice to CS, you could put CC onto my healers and score/snowball kills.

agreed with the majority of that quote b/c I did snowball the game. but that being said we can just loop right back around to this

i.e. you will cs me as I enter a fight on arcane blast when I have 0 stacks; 0 burst/kill potential

I was the one and only true threat; hence class envy

*sigh* at this point I don't think its going to end

Users who are viewing this thread