The most overrated players who you think are good but shit m8

Honestly just butthurt you can't play Rogue, just stick to Mage.
If you spent half as much time focusing on the gulch as you whine on twinkinfo I might consider you a good player. Until then, I'll keep shitting on you with any twink i prefer. lately i've decided to play rogue

twitch.tv/uraflamer

follow the stream am going to be scripting Power Word: Shield while running a no GCD hack on my priest in pugs

If you spent half as much time focusing on the gulch as you whine on twinkinfo I might consider you a good player. Until then, I'll keep shitting on you with any twink i prefer. lately i've decided to play rogue

Ok what does that have to do with you being a shit rogue?

Ok what does that have to do with you being a shit rogue?
I was making a vague insult with no reasonings behind them. Similair to how you're calling me a shit rogue. You're pretty brainless but I expected some adjectives to describe why im shit or SOMETHING. Use your words agonist I know you know them. I've skimmed over countless paragraphs of yours.

I was making a vague insult with no reasonings behind them. Similair to how you're calling me a shit rogue. You're pretty brainless but I expected some adjectives to describe why im shit or SOMETHING. Use your words agonist I know you know them. I've skimmed over countless paragraphs of yours.

Ciren pretty much said it m8. Your positioning is shit and I would rather have a shadow priest on my team. Why r you getting mad when I said you're a good mage. Motherfuckers saying i'm deluded. Pretty sure I would call you a shit mage if I was deluded m8.

Ciren pretty much said it m8. Your positioning is shit and I would rather have a shadow priest on my team. Why r you getting mad when I said you're a good mage. Motherfuckers saying i'm deluded. Pretty sure I would call you a shit mage if I was deluded m8.
I don't even know how to respond to this. You're like sucking my dick while calling me a fucking loser at the same time. On top of that, you claim you aren't delusional and then go onto agree with Ciren, who is the definition of delusional. I think I'm just done responding, lol. Thanks for wasting my time.

Honestly you might as well just say ''Carrot'' or ''Apple''. You're not even explaining yourself, and you say I'm deluded.

Quality response.

You are the lamest poster on TI. You have been a lame poster here ever since your classic "well" posts and whatever other retarded things you posted. You jam Game of Thrones down our throats, making us all less likely to watch it on account of how lame you make everything sound. I resent that by the way. Game of Thrones is a great show but every time I watch an episode of it I am reminded of your fucking lame trolling. You're basically like the Carlos Mencia of posting--we know when you post your own shit because it's garbage.

In summation, you are lame and have ruined Game of Thrones for me.

Agonist, you absolutely suck!

I don't even know how to respond to this. You're like sucking my dick while calling me a fucking loser at the same time. On top of that, you claim you aren't delusional and then go onto agree with Ciren, who is the definition of delusional. I think I'm just done responding, lol. Thanks for wasting my time.

No I'm calling you shit at rogue you fucking twat. You are good at Mage but not good at Rogue, pretty simple fucking concept to get, no dick sucking involved. Ciren isn't fully deluded either. He pointed out you and phobia as mongo faggots and I can't disagree with him because whenever I've played gulch that observation is pretty accurate.

No I'm calling you shit at rogue you fucking twat. You are good at Mage but not good at Rogue, pretty simple fucking concept to get, no dick sucking involved. Ciren isn't fully deluded either. He pointed out you and phobia as mongo faggots and I can't disagree with him because whenever I've played gulch that observation is pretty accurate.
You don't know the slightest about rogue positioning, and neither does Ciren. I'm pretty sure Ciren was crying about me not opening in mid, but I'm not surprised you twisted his words. You suck one man's dick, you've sucked em all. How's that taste Agonist?

Quality response.

You are the lamest poster on TI. You have been a lame poster here ever since your classic "well" posts and whatever other retarded things you posted. You jam Game of Thrones down our throats, making us all less likely to watch it on account of how lame you make everything sound. I resent that by the way. Game of Thrones is a great show but every time I watch an episode of it I am reminded of your fucking lame trolling. You're basically like the Carlos Mencia of posting--we know when you post your own shit because it's garbage.

In summation, you are lame and have ruined Game of Thrones for me.

Agonist, you absolutely suck!

Game of Thrones is shit so I don't even know what you're talking about m8. I would rather watch Coronation Street. Second, you are a fake piece of shit. You were bragging to me in game how you troll and get people banned on TI. You think your the Godfather of it like its some fucking accomplishment. You then come on here and deny it like a coward faggot. You're wack as fuck, log out and stop posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't know the slightest about rogue positioning, and neither does Ciren. I'm pretty sure Ciren was crying about me not opening in mid, but I'm not surprised you twisted his words. You suck one man's dick, you've sucked em all. How's that taste Agonist?

Motherfucker I've played my hunter countless times and your positioning is god awful. Many times where we could of returned if you weren't lost in Zimbabwe like a clueless fuck. Why are you still trying to justify your shitty rogue play? Jesus, it seems to me that you want my dick up your ass.

I was making a vague insult with no reasonings behind them. Similair to how you're calling me a shit rogue. You're pretty brainless but I expected some adjectives to describe why im shit or SOMETHING.

Don't waste (or should I say waist, kek...) your time Rev, you won't get any answers from anyone here when asking for explanations for anything around these parts.

/cheers

One person mentioned it in passing and you are getting all bent out shape over it. Let it go. Assume the lotus position.... Aum... Aum....

/cheers

Game of Thrones is shit so I don't even know what you're talking about m8. I would rather watch Coronation Street. Second, you are a fake piece of shit. You were bragging to me in game how you troll and get people banned on TI. You think your the Godfather of it like its some fucking accomplishment. You then come on here and deny it like a coward faggot. You're wack as fuck, log out and stop posting.

rofl you're actually more lost than i thought you were. thank you for this.

Users who are viewing this thread