The most overrated players who you think are good but shit m8

You can call my guild wooden chairs all you want because we don't adknowledge virgins, but you insult Chef Ramsay and theres gonna be a fuckin problem.

So you saying you don't acknowledge 99% of the bracket? Pretty shit insult m8 since I has sexual relations ages ago. I don't fuck fleshlights like you you fat faggot. Chef Ramsey looks like a 70 year old man with a ballsack as a head. Log out and stop posting Wooden Chair.

All this arguing back and forth over one game? A single game? Are you guys kidding me?
You people act as if you only play 1 or 2 games a week and each and every in game death/HK actually means something. You all need a reality check.
Have a nice day.

/cheers

Almost forgot... Polycarbonate chair

19s claim its the most competative bracket, yet everybody they play against is apparently dog shit/trash/irrelevant :rolleyes: What exactly makes it competative when everyone is shit?

19s claim its the most competative bracket, yet everybody they play against is apparently dog shit/trash/irrelevant :rolleyes: What exactly makes it competative when everyone is shit?

Just some trash talk.

The best part about this community is the fact that threads like this can still make it to 20+ pages. People like agonist been doing the same shit for the past 10 years this game has been out but still you nerds get angry when someone says you press your buttons in the wrong order.

Edit: used a double negatives bc I'm high

ya, we should strive to be as competitive* as 20-24s :rolleyes:

The difference is that the people we call trash at 19 would still be top tier in the 20-29 bracket.

learn how to spell "competitive" you autistic clown

I will consider it when you learn to capitalize your sentences, you total fucking spastic

there's a difference between posting casually on a World of Warcraft twinking forum and being completely oblivious to the correct spelling of a word.

fucking retard.

So you saying you don't acknowledge 99% of the bracket? Pretty shit insult m8 since I has sexual relations ages ago. I don't fuck fleshlights like you you fat faggot. Chef Ramsey looks like a 70 year old man with a ballsack as a head. Log out and stop posting Wooden Chair.

Wait aren't you the guy who afk's after being thoroughly mind-fucked by hoplo in the gulch? inb4 you had to go feed your seemingly insatiable need to call players better than you wooden chairs

Fat...faggot?

I could post pictures of myself on here and put everyone to shame, but I refuse to do so on a site called "Twinkinfo ;)" Sucking your Dads dick when you were 10 doesn't really count by the way. Sorry to hear those "sexual encounters" you had "ages ago' still haunt you.

Fat...faggot?

I could post pictures of myself on here and put everyone to shame, but I refuse to do so on a site called "Twinkinfo ;)" Sucking your Dads dick when you were 10 doesn't really count by the way. Sorry to hear those "sexual encounters" you had "ages ago' still haunt you.

GGWP. 99.9 percent of these kids are unaesthetic and betas.

Wait aren't you the guy who afk's after being thoroughly mind-fucked by hoplo in the gulch? inb4 you had to go feed your seemingly insatiable need to call players better than you wooden chairs

This is coming from the most autistic fc in the bracket, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread