The most overrated players who you think are good but shit m8

Solipsist

They/Them
Agntphobia: No idea why people think this retard is good. Legiet just suicides like an autistic faggot till he dies. Would rather have Cashpig on my team. At least he does it with style.

Everybody from WFS: Now lets b real alot of people hate WFS cus they faker than drag queens on a parade floor and Paris Hilton could probably rap better than them. WFS are like 10 shitty wooden chairs. None of them are lazy boy chairs but when u got ur family over for some KFC they are useful because they can sit everybody down.

Kancer: I actually thought he was good but if you watch him play he legiet just bubbles everything like a fucking Livingforce wannabe. One game 4 realz im watching this wank stain bubble a fucking shaman in the back of the group taking no dmg. Then this dick is bragging on stream that he has 300k healing. Motherfucker if ur healing over 200k as a priest ur fucking shit. Take tips from Hithere or Yowza on how to actually bubble burst.

Youredead: Now this is a controvershial one here righ cuse like she aint that bad but liek when she doesnt have the Pizzaman around she is lost like a little girl in a mall looking for her parents.

Curley: Ok legiet he is decent but ffs m8 just because Skeezin has more votes than u on a poll u think ur underratred. U are def more overrated then underrated m8. U were the best in MoP but uve fallen down the ladder. I know uve got to take care of ur baby but u got to play more to be the best.

Hardbass: I honestly dun understand y people keep saying hes good. He looks more average than than the height of Skill Ratio.

Menisi: Another Livingforce wannabe who people think is good bcuz he has high numbers on the charts. Typical wooden chair.

Ezeron: Lets b real I think Ezeron is a good huntar but ffs whenever this guy shoots an auto shot u motherfuckers are praising him like hes just ended ISIS. I legeit was watching a stream and this Muskie faggot is like hovering over Ezeron and saying hes good for being near his teammates, thefuckm8? Yall say hes like a big leader for JCM but 4 real I was in a skype call playing for JCM and I never heard him speak once, no idea what some of u idiots r on about. Ezeron is good m8 but he aint Gandi.

Vangnaw: Only reason she is on lists is because guys think that they will get their dick sucked. News flash its a trans so move on.

Flynbitch: No idea who this is. Someone told me it was Revo which is strange cus Revo is good and this person is shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have to agree with hardbass was in a pug with him he was way behind our team, while we were teamfighting by hordes gy, like we didnt see him or something waiting to rush efc with the stealthiesbut of course i peeled the shit out of thier 3 rogues and him, what you said about phobia was pretty accurate too, kancer is actually a good priest plays really offensively, but i havent played enough 19s yet this is just first impressions

I've personally played with Hardbass in the Twink Cup, and he is definitely one of the best hunters @ being flexible. He'll read the situation and act accordingly, something 95% of all hunters lack in this bracket. So yea, Hardbass isn't overrated. He's a god at what he's supposed to do. =)

You shouldn't judge a players skill level from pugs, as you can't possibly know what a players intentions are when they do a specific play. You can only assume.

Bubbling a player all the way in the back lets you keep up Borrowed Time without actually debuffing a target that is likely to get bursted.

Stop lol. He does it in succession. I've been healing in the same games as him and he just spams bubble. No way you're getting 300k healing by actually predicting burst.

Someone make a script for a priest that bubbles everything in sight

Stop lol. He does it in succession. I've been healing in the same games as him and he just spams bubble. No way you're getting 300k healing by actually predicting burst.
Not saying that he doesn't since I don't even play 19s at the moment, just that it isn't always bad to bubble someone in the back if you have a spare global and Borrowed Time is about to fall off.

Not saying that he doesn't since I don't even play 19s at the moment, just that it isn't always bad to bubble someone in the back if you have a spare global and Borrowed Time is about to fall off.
You just have to be cautious on where the person you bubble for the buff is standing or might move to. Since if out of position or moves out of position the person is gonna be really easy to purge and leave him very vulnerable.

You just have to be cautious on where the person you bubble for the buff is standing or might move to. Since if out of position or moves out of position the person is gonna be really easy to purge and leave him very vulnerable.
Correct, which is why it is usually the best idea to use healers (preferably ones with a brain) and pets since those are able to sit out of range of enemy DPS/shamans and unlikely to get targeted by burst respectively.

I literally stopped reading because the spelling errors and grammar killed me.

What you don't understand is, if your spelling and punctuation are correct, you get called out for it. And then you will be personally attacked. Thus, these people could be doing it on purpose just to try and fit in due to peer pressure. Then again, there is the alternative.

/cheers

No reason to get you your panties in a wad over 300k healing from a priest. Healing charts mean absolutely NOTHING. A level 19 Discipline priest has an entire three healing spells and two of them are instant. One of them had no CD. A Discipline should always be at the top of the chart, period. They have nothing else to do. They can't can't CC, can't dispel, can't interrupt...nothing. Sure, they put a some damage pressure out. I just find playing Disc Priest boring at level 19. Some people may love them, but I feel they are too limited. Then again, I could care less about "topping the charts". I don't have the need to stroke my epeen as many here do.

/cheers

Correct, which is why it is usually the best idea to use healers (preferably ones with a brain) and pets since those are able to sit out of range of enemy DPS/shamans and unlikely to get targeted by burst respectively.

As a healer, I like being bubbled. It is one less thing I have to worry about for ~15 seconds Any good healer should be running some sort of addon that tells them when Weakened Soul is in effect, and adjust accordingly. Same with Riptide or any other healing effect or adverse debuff such as rend.

/cheers

It could be purged when he bubbled him either way. It really does not make that much difference in a PuG.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread