The F2P Parkour Challenge thread

Atychiphobia's Parkour Challenge #1: Meanwhile at the old Park

I'm so proud of this one, can't wait to see if some of you guys can make it!

Difficulty level: Hard

Starting point: Start at this destroyed house

Checkpoint: Can you get up there?! :O Don't loose hope!

Final challenge goal: Congrats, you have made it! What can possibly stop you now?
Mount was used

Achievement:

Bonus achievements:

Clue: imgur: the simple image sharer

Clue: imgur: the simple image sharer

Achievement List :

• Goesid Pst, was that even hard?, Please leave the birds alone!, Another Sea Gull? Kill it!
  • Poledancer Pst, was that even hard?, Please leave the birds alone!, Another Sea Gull? Kill it!
  • Revlo Pst, was that even hard?, Please leave the birds alone!, Another Sea Gull? Kill it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Atychiphobia's Parkour Challenge: Meanwhile at the old Park

Final challenge goal: Congrats, you have made it! What can possibly stop you now?

Mount was used

Pst, what that even hard? achievement:
Complete the Parkour Challenge!

Bonus achievements:

Please leave the birds alone! achievement: Kill the first Sea Gull! Picture: imgur: the simple image sharer

Another Sea Gull? Kill it! achievement: Kill the second Sea Gull! Picture: imgur: the simple image sharer

Achievement List :

• Me, myself and I.

Bx0GHUC.jpg

Atychiphobia's Parkour Challenge: Meanwhile at the old Park

Mount was used

Pst, what that even hard? achievement:
Complete the Parkour Challenge!

Bonus achievements:

Please leave the birds alone! achievement: Kill the first Sea Gull! Picture: imgur: the simple image sharer

Another Sea Gull? Kill it! achievement: Kill the second Sea Gull! Picture: imgur: the simple image sharer

Achievement List :

• Me, myself and I.

View attachment 1547
View attachment 1548
View attachment 1549

good job was fun

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_030813_161436.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_030813_161436.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 251
  • WoWScrnShot_030813_163926.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_030813_163926.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 296
  • WoWScrnShot_030813_164358.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_030813_164358.jpg
    355.6 KB · Views: 300
I simply loved this challenge, just the right difficulty with great views of Stormwind I had never seen before.

Checkpoint: Booby trapped rickity tower, the amount of times I fell through floorboards would have been enough to compile a video to the Benny Hill theme song.

The first time I actually got up here I was so excited to see the view I ran forward without looking and fell through first gap /facepalm.
nTBiSwk.jpg

Please leave the birds alone! : Was about to take a screenshot but I accidentally jumped off instead of typing ALT+Z , I'm just glad I had displacer beast talent at the time :eek:

Trying to necromance the corpse into a undead seagull.
8vjk9ir.jpg

Final challenge goal: This one was a picnic :

literally
VVYUKkc.jpg

Another Sea Gull? Kill it! : This one had me thinking , until I got the screenshots bearings right.

Shredding the poor seagull miaouw :
dAOq1rO.jpg

Thank you !

Aty, that looks amazing!

I have an awesome jump Paradragon (<3) taught me in Mage quarter, but after the first hard jumps there's no interesting route attached yet, since I haven't found a way past certain points.

I've also tried out textures all over the city, would anyone be interested in some solitary "get up here" type of challenge that doesn't involve a long route? You could also try figure out getting further with these starting points, I guess.

Aty, that looks amazing!

I have an awesome jump Paradragon (<3) taught me in Mage quarter, but after the first hard jumps there's no interesting route attached yet, since I haven't found a way past certain points.

I've also tried out textures all over the city, would anyone be interested in some solitary "get up here" type of challenge that doesn't involve a long route? You could also try figure out getting further with these starting points, I guess.

Thanks Yde! Actually my next challenge is also in Mage Quarter so it might be the same. Was quite hard to find a good route while up but I should share my next challenge very soon then =)

Thanks Yde! Actually my next challenge is also in Mage Quarter so it might be the same. Was quite hard to find a good route while up but I should share my next challenge very soon then =)
Woo! Then I'll hold back for now. :) It's not my jump anyway, so if yours is not the same, Paradragon should post it anyway. ^^

[MENTION=2663]Hiidden[/MENTION] [MENTION=10336]Yde[/MENTION]
still waiting for this mage quarter challenge.

Atychiphobia's Parkour Challenge #2: Throughout Mage Quarter with the rooftops.

No checkpoint on this one, otherwise it would be too easy! =)

There are many ways to get to the end, every way to get there is accepted (except flying ofcourse =)

Starting point: Start here in the Mage Quarter
wVQqUfm.jpg
Final challenge goal: Good job, you made it!
6VALNU4.jpg
Mount was used

Achievement:

Achievement List :

• Goesid The walls made it easy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've no idea if it is common knowledge that one can get to the following place. Rhaellia and I used to go up here to play "catch" with leather balls and paper zeppelins. I call this spot "The Ultimate Lookout". If it's not clear where I am, let me know.

2ryqcuq.jpg

Easy one :)

Atychiphobia's Parkour Challenge #2: Throughout Mage Quarter with the rooftops.

No checkpoint on this one, otherwise it would be too easy! =)

There are many ways to get to the end, every way to get there is accepted (except flying ofcourse =)

Starting point: Start here in the Mage Quarter
wVQqUfm.jpg
Final challenge goal: Good job, you made it!
6VALNU4.jpg
Mount was used

Achievement:

Achievement List :

start
View attachment 1707

finish
View attachment 1708

Very nice job, almost drove me to insanity.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_032013_194719.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_032013_194719.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 329

Users who are viewing this thread