The Battle for Southshore: Cross Realm WPvP Event

I'm just bumping this with info since Rhae can't atm.. It looks like it is getting very close to the 20 person limit on both teams (maybe even gone over already?) so unless Rhae goes 25v25 or does separate ones some of the recent people maybe left out since I assume it's first come first serve :/

May we have some spectators? I would like to spectate this - if I can (don't know if will be up at that time) ;)
However, I am not Aerie Peak on any of my characters, and I do not think Khaz'goroth is realm linked with Aerie Peak's Hillsbrad Foothills - so would need an Aerie Peak P2P invite so could watch.
This is a great idea but I have no clue how we would set it up. If spectators were in the same raid they might confuse people. I don't think it would be a big deal if it was just you though.

I'm just bumping this with info since Rhae can't atm.. It looks like it is getting very close to the 20 person limit on both teams (maybe even gone over already?) so unless Rhae goes 25v25 or does separate ones some of the recent people maybe left out since I assume it's first come first serve :/
Yes, this is quickly becoming a problem @___@

Alliance is full. While I would like [MENTION=16519]Laurenti[/MENTION] to not be a hunter, I don't think I can turn a DPS down on that alone. Horde has four spots. [MENTION=4781]Samhain[/MENTION] and [MENTION=12716]ßurgër[/MENTION] posted first. Counting Burger's possible friends switching specs or toons that would fill out Horde, leaving [MENTION=11774]ginallz[/MENTION] and [MENTION=16220]bigdip[/MENTION] without a chair :( I'm setting those spots to reserved until we figure it out.

Here's what's gonna happen. I fired off a few mentions! Need these folks to respond before Wednesday-ish, the 10th. If these folks don't want or can't respec or switch to DPS toons then their spot will go to whoever is next in line. That's the best I got. Or as Lil mentioned, we could add 5 more to each side. Thoughts on this?

I was not expecting so many people to want to do this.

Following people need to confirm spec and or class: [MENTION=5871]Mialo[/MENTION] pick a DPS!, [MENTION=12501]Stamm[/MENTION], [MENTION=10226]berlinetta[/MENTION], [MENTION=18023]Nubss[/MENTION] enh? Think that's it for mentions :)

This is a great idea but I have no clue how we would set it up. If spectators were in the same raid they might confuse people. I don't think it would be a big deal if it was just you though.

Yes, this is quickly becoming a problem @___@

Alliance is full. While I would like Laurenti to not be a hunter, I don't think I can turn a DPS down on that alone. Horde has four spots. Samhain and ßurgër posted first. Counting Burger's possible friends switching specs or toons that would fill out Horde, leaving ginallz and bigdip without a chair :( I'm setting those spots to reserved until we figure it out.

Here's what's gonna happen. I fired off a few mentions! Need these folks to respond before Wednesday-ish, the 10th. If these folks don't want or can't respec or switch to DPS toons then their spot will go to whoever is next in line. That's the best I got. Or as Lil mentioned, we could add 5 more to each side. Thoughts on this?

I was not expecting so many people to want to do this.

Following people need to confirm spec and or class: Mialo pick a DPS!, Stamm, berlinetta, Nubss enh? Think that's it for mentions :)

I would either a) add five more to each side or b) add them as "back-ups" because there is a good chance that some people will not show up.

Great job organizing this. For the Horde!!!

WTB - more Ally pally hoj's & hunter cc's..

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=8769]Rhaellia[/MENTION] : Either Warrior, Mage or Hunter. I really don't mind which one. Pick what suits you best.

Users who are viewing this thread