The Battle for Southshore: Cross Realm WPvP Event

Added Felix, Drunk, and Cocojambo. New signups should be DPS. We're starting to get full of healers.

UGH This would be so much fun as ele. This better happen again.
Dat's da plan! :D

time to dust off ole uncle drunk Drünk @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft

(alliance enh sham - ya gimped spec but who cares!)
Added and glad to have you! ;D

Typical alliance
I remember you being one of those alliance paladins not too long ago. I guess things change, maybe you would like to play one of your horde toons? We could always use more DPS. Either way, I'm gonna have to ask you to not post things like that, it only serves to start trouble and I think you know that.

i would love to see a similar event like this happen, but all off-class/specs....imagine if you will, ret pallys, enhance shams, frost mages, affliction locks, fury warriors and non-talent combat rogues....it would be glorious

also, having a couple 90's as security is a great idea.

*Got confused with dates, can't make it :(
I'm confused.

Didn't you post before saying you couldn't make it? Does that mean you meant to say you can make it? I'm asking cause I want to make sure, names are starting to kind of blur for me :)

i would love to see a similar event like this happen, but all off-class/specs....imagine if you will, ret pallys, enhance shams, frost mages, affliction locks, fury warriors and non-talent combat rogues....it would be glorious

also, having a couple 90's as security is a great idea.
Sounds like a job for BWL folks! [MENTION=6328]Snowjobs[/MENTION]

Sally is already picking fights over here :O

As much as I regret throwing a 5th healer/paladin hat in, I can't help but try to get on this list before it's full; I can also go ret or prot as needed. Sig is my sole toon.

As much as I regret throwing a 5th healer/paladin hat in, I can't help but try to get on this list before it's full; I can also go ret or prot as needed. Sig is my sole toon.
We need DPS. Guys, don't do this to me D:

Alliance already has 5 healers. I think that should be where we draw the line. I would be very surprised if Earlwing didn't play holy but if he plays prot, I'll go ret and we can fit you two in. That sound fair?

Edit: I think Reflexz said they could play whatever spec but they're geared holy. So I assume they want to play holy. At least I know I have the ret gear, boas and stuff, makes it easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have all the gear necessary to play dps, but none of the skill. Still worth it though, I've been pining for wpvp since Cata...

I've been meaning to try ret, I guess I could spend this week practicing.

Even if I don't end up in the raid, I'm sure it'll be fun to watch if I can get xrealmed in.

I also have all the gear necessary to play dps, but none of the skill. Still worth it though, I've been pining for wpvp since Cata...

I've been meaning to try ret, I guess I could spend this week practicing.

Even if I don't end up in the raid, I'm sure it'll be fun to watch if I can get xrealmed in.
Not much to practice really. Your damage is CD based. Judgement, Crusader Strike... wait a bit, does anyone need some heals? Maybe a drink- Oh, off CD. Judgement, Crusader Strike. To me it's more fun then that but it can feel a little slow at times :)

I already respec'd and I don't have much gold soooo, you're stuck! You're gonna have to be a holy paladin ;)

If it means getting ghoul in, I'm more than happy to play prot or ret. I think I might actually prefer it :p
So I can add BB's druid? And put you down for prot or ret?

I really don't want to have to kick people or deny them but we need more DPS.

No more healers please! Bring your DPS toons!

Edit: I think Reflexz said they could play whatever spec but they're geared holy. So I assume they want to play holy. At least I know I have the ret gear, boas and stuff, makes it easier.

I have a bis prot/ret set and would be happy to play it :)

Actualy [MENTION=8769]Rhaellia[/MENTION] can you put me down for ret?

Users who are viewing this thread