The Battle for Southshore: Cross Realm WPvP Event

Rhaellia

Has Been
Ehem... attention everybody, hello :O

I present to you... Rhae's Super Big Fancy Battle for Southshore! PvP at it's finest! No stupid broken hit cap, no 24s, no fancy enchants, and hopefully no griefing high level players!

oan1eq2.png

The Time

I want to get this going before it becomes stale and dry. So, next Saturday, the 13th of April. We will start grouping at 12 PM PST (Aerie Peak server time)/3 PM EST/21:00 CET/20:00 UK. Thanks to Yde for helping me with the times, they should be right ;D

We will summon the raids via the SFK summoning stone, then ride out to Southshore :)

Upon arrival, P2Ps will leave or logout in Southshore depending if they wish to help against high level griefers, and then the Battle for Southshore will begin!

The Place

Ah! Southshore, the blight, the slimes! Such a wonderful place... to die!

Not sure if you know this but, Southshore is covered in slimes! It could be annoying but I think mobs in the area increase the WPvP potential!

Other then slimes, Southshore offers quite a bit of los possibilities and has a novelty WPvP aspect to it. But the main reason I picked it is cause Aerie Peak has a very low Horde population, even with cross realm people the odds of a high level horde player flying over is rather rare I would say. The same can be said for Alliance as it's a Horde zone now.

The Scenario

What are we fighting for? Well, the Alliance fights to regain their hold on Hillsbrad, a strategic port in Southshore could go along ways to do this. Horde seeks to continue it's control over Hillsbrad Foothills and prevent Alliance from massing an assault on Undercity, naturally ;)

The Objective

None.

Smash each other's brains in until people start leaving!

The Rules

I don't want to kill this event by having a bunch of rules, so I won't! However, we do need some fairly basic things here.

No emotes. Respect is the name of the game here. This event should speak for both Aerie Peak's F2P twink community and the F2P community as a whole, as this will hopefully be a cross realm event. I will not try to organize more events if I see people acting poorly. This is important to me and it should be to you as well.

All players must be level 20 and abide by the F2P restrictions, this includes no heirloom helms. Monks are okay, as long as they follow the above (that means no fancy monk food). Not gonna be to strict on this, just try to be F2P restricted :eek:

Part of me wants to restrict healers but like I said, I don't want to kill this event by making a ton of rules. I will say this, bring your DPS. You're gonna be in a raid of fairly competent players that you will be able to rely on. I want to see some rogues, mages, warlocks, definitely need some rogues. Rogues will be a lot of fun here.

The Teams

PlayersPossible Spec/Class
Alliance
1.Luckydont @ Aerie PeakMist Monk
2.Xiuying @ Aerie PeakBM Hunter
3.Shadowplague @ AnetheronDestro Warlock
4.Yda @ Aerie PeakDisc Priest
5.Hü @ Aerie PeakAffl Warlock
6.Lìl @ MishaBM Hunter
7.Reflexz @ Moon GuardRet Paladin
8.Gåmma @ VashjEnh Shaman
9.Titannia @ Eldre'ThalasDestro Warlock
10.Oneshót @ SpinebreakerBM Hunter
11.Êarl @ Aerie PeakProt Paladin
12.Iwuvu @ Aerie PeakBM Hunter
13.Atychiphobia @ Aerie PeakRestro Shaman
14.Drünk @ Aerie PeakEnh Shaman
15.Gethi @ Aerie PeakFeral Druid
16.Randomcuts @ Aerie PeakSub Rogue
17.Ghoulshine @ VashjHoly Paladin
18.Søulqt @ Aerie PeakResto Druid
19.Meisesauger @ Moon GuardBM/Surv Hunter
20.Rustedroot @ Aerie PeakFury Warrior
21.Brovpala @ Aerie PeakRet/Prot Paladin
22.Níghtmåre @ Kel'ThuzadSub Rogue
23.Cakrin @ VashjFrost Mage
24.Îøwñÿõü @ Aerie PeakAssa Rogue
25.Oniyüi @ Drak'thulEle Shaman
Horde
1.Salfir @ Aerie PeakDemo Warlock
2.Iegendary @ Aerie PeakRestro Druid
3.Katemiddlton @ Aerie PeakRestro Shaman
4.Oldspike @ Mok'NathalWarrior
5.Lazerbeem @ Aerie PeakEle Shaman
6.Quintos @ WhisperwindBM Hunter
7.Activate @ Aerie PeakArcane Mage
8.Frostdawn @ BlackrockFrost Mage
9.Cameltøtems @ OnyxiaRestro Shaman
10.Getshammed @ TrollbaneEle Shaman
11.Jukebøx @ ZangarmarshRestro Druid
12.Mialo @ Aerie PeakArms Warrior
13.Cheesetoast @ MishaSub Rogue
14.Pìnt @ Aerie Peak Brew. Monk
15.Cocojambo @ Aerie PeakRestro Shaman
16.Felïx @ Aerie PeakHunter
17.Ðrgrizzly @ Aerie PeakBal Druid
18.ßurgspët @ AlexstraszaSurv Hunter
19.Wôrst @ AlexstraszaSPriest
20.Veronix @ Aerie PeakHoly Paladin
21.Nomoredrama @ Aerie PeakGuard Druid
22.Fatdip @ NazgrelSurv Hunter
23.ßìgpapa @ AlexstraszaSurv Hunter
24.Zaxxo @ Aerie PeakRet Paladin
25.Handaron @ Aerie PeakProt Paladin

Thanks for signing up guys :)

How You Can Help

Do your part! Join our Skype group Southshore Showdown. The group will serve for us to talk about this event and hopefully other events in the near future! PM me your Skype name and I'll invite you!

Advertise in F2Ptwink chat once an hour or something, linking to this thread. Not all of our F2P twinks visit Twink Info.

Post the toon you want to PvP on in this thread! Please, please, try to decide on one toon you want to play.

Also looking for P2Ps to help group up the cross realm folks. PM with your battle tag name if you wish to help. Please share your ideas for future WPvP events here.

Thanks To:

All of you folks for showing interest in this event and hopefully the future events to come :)

Vandiir for making this super smexy team table, yo. Smexy!

Yde for making me feel like this was worth posting in the first place. Kincaide for being positive and enthusiastic! Earlwing for... well, destroying the world! Oh, you! Mialo and Kibbies for confirming cross realm raid possibilities!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, cool but I need names, folks :O

Please link the toon you plan to play on!

Looks like Billow is the first casualty! Mmmmmediiiccc!

Mialo
Mialu
Miale
Miaflu
Mialol
Mialawl
Miasdfslo
Mìalu

Pick one. I don't mind either playing a Healer or DPS, Alliance or Horde. I do prefer tho to either play a Hunter, Mage, Warrior or Ele Shameng.
Hmm, you and I can be wild cards.

I'm not really sure what faction I want to play but I have a feeling horde will fill faster as it's seems to be more active lately. So I'll probably be on alliance, is my guess.

Legs, I'm gonna put you down for horde on the druid in your signature. I didn't want to assume names as I know people might have alts. For future posters, please list the toon you want to play on :)

Edit: Lokah, put you down as your shaman, let me know if you change your mind/gear your hunter!

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally something on my days off. Might be able to help with x realm since I have 2 p2p accounts. Would like to dust off a alt account.
(No realid adds ).

Finally something on my days off. Might be able to help with x realm since I have 2 p2p accounts. Would like to dust off a alt account.
(No realid adds ).
I second the no realid. I only ever use b.tag.

I'll PM all P2P help with my b.tag ;D

Hoping to see Deadvulcano, Oniyui, Lil, Earl, Kincaide, Shft, Biggie and other familiar faces. Come on, folks! Stop with the likes and lets see some toons signing up >:O

Clear your inbox Ms. Rhae rhae.

The Objective

None.

Smash each other's brains in until people start leaving!

This sounds amazing and I would love to join in if I can... however a few questions; is this really cross realm? (seems like everyone that is signed up is ap, if that is the case I have a couple ap characters I could use but I would rather not use them if I dont have to) Class wise, I would like to use my warrior, he is prot atm but I can switch him into any spec (including fury) for the event (dont want to be some douche that just uses 1 op ability) If warrior in general is just out of the question I also have a lock, so I guess it is your choice.

Warrior: Oldspike

Lock: Senilespike

Just let me know, would love to be in this if there is still room.

This sounds amazing and I would love to join in if I can... however a few questions; is this really cross realm? (seems like everyone that is signed up is ap, if that is the case I have a couple ap characters I could use but I would rather not use them if I dont have to)
This is most certainly Crossrealm. I guess those from other realms are holding back a little just because they are not used to events such as these. They aren't used to the awesomeness and fun of it. So, break the taboo and become the first non-AP player!

Oh and please, can we ban all the OP specs such as Prot Warriors -_-

Seems like alliance is a bit lacking, lets change that... ill bring my lock, shadowplague in sig. Ill fight even if its 15 v 1 por de alliencia!

Great idea I'm glad events like this are still going on, I would be there if i wasn't working :(

Oh and please, can we ban all the OP specs such as Prot Warriors -_-

That would make things very fun/ interesting, however Rhaellia is going to have to edit in the list.

Spitball list:
Resto Druids
Prot warriors
Holy/prot pally???

If I go on my warrior im giving it a 30% likelihood I go arms and a 69% likelihood I go Fury (a 1% chance I go specless xD)

I also have a skype so Rhaellia could you pm me the information?

Users who are viewing this thread