EU+US Starting a discussion on Blight Boar in DMF

Yes, after 3 days of testing and pooling information, that seems to be the case.

I wouldn't be so sure.. the patch notes themselves say a monthly chance which I assume now means once per DMF per toon. I've ran it on 12 different characters now ranging from 20, 39, 60, 110 and no drops.

Still too early to call it, you're right. But that minimum lvl req of 60 is what's worrying me as far as us F2P having a chance at it.

No helm or epics - just trash. 8th successful attempt overall though.

Did become a rockstar!

WoWScrnShot_070417_233630.jpgWoWScrnShot_070417_234355.jpg

Last edited:
While we thank you for the effort, GM's know exactly dick shit about WoW. Certainly we're coming to the conclusion that 1-59 isn't capable of looting the Epics from the DMF Blight Boar Boss but even in that convo the GM proved they have no idea wtf they're talking about. They said they can't give out information about the Boss spawn timer or location, both known thanks TO Blizzard.

Thank you, everyone, for your contribution to this matter. Despite the unfortunate news for us F2P lvl 20s; it has actually been a blast to experience something new and be at the forefront of its discovery and exploration.

Cheers mates, kill you all later.

It's nice because it did bring some of the 20s together in the DMF zone, so it became a little chill spot with some dueling/bgs in between the hours of the event
True, during the first two days I feel like I can also see some lvl 20 in the cave :) not sure if its one of you on the forum but happy to see people working on it. Sadly I was using warlock which i don't play a lot with.

Sorry to go off topic but I've heard a lot of players like the Inky Black Potion (purchasable during DMF) and holy shit I just tried it. It is AMAZING.

Sorry to go off topic but I've heard a lot of players like the Inky Black Potion (purchasable during DMF) and holy shit I just tried it. It is AMAZING.
It really is.

I love that. It also makes doing the Rings a lot easier to see! :D

Oh! Update, I did manage to finally get the 10 rings on the turtle.

While we thank you for the effort, GM's know exactly dick shit about WoW. Certainly we're coming to the conclusion that 1-59 isn't capable of looting the Epics from the DMF Blight Boar Boss but even in that convo the GM proved they have no idea wtf they're talking about. They said they can't give out information about the Boss spawn timer or location, both known thanks TO Blizzard.
Yeah i felt like that while talkibg to him too, if anything i opened a ticket for the summer shoulders and figured i might aswell ask xd

I don't really understand the role of GMs when many of them know nothing about WoW.

I forgot to unlock my 20s exp before my sub ran out once and asked for a day to correct it because I couldn't join battlegrounds... The first GM said, "it is working as intended. Free players can't do battlegrounds." It basically went on from there until a different GM replied and fixed it.

I don't really understand the role of GMs when many of them know nothing about WoW.

I forgot to unlock my 20s exp before my sub ran out once and asked for a day to correct it because I couldn't join battlegrounds... The first GM said, "it is working as intended. Free players can't do battlegrounds." It basically went on from there until a different GM replied and fixed it.

I feel like a breakdown in communication of ideas is very commonplace in an industry where there is so little face-to-face interaction, added on top of the fact that a portion of the community isn't too versed in social communications.

Net result being people not actually responding to what you asked/said, but responding to preconceptions of what the "conversation" should play out like in their head.

We could all benefit from not worrying about sounding like idiots, and admitting that sometimes "I don't know."

Also, that being said: Bliz probably doesn't want to allocate more resources to answering questions when they can hire more artists to make more expansion.

Users who are viewing this thread