EU+US Starting a discussion on Blight Boar in DMF

I just don't see why they would gate this kind of event (when DMF is open to every single level) behind a level cap.

I still have to believe this may get a hot fix or two.

I guess I'm happy either way, even if I don't get any loot for my 20s. A few extra achieves is nice enough.

Though an epic helm would be neat, and weapon. I missed out on the epic neck from Love Is In the Air.

I only managed to do it on one of my toons. There's always next year.

I figure I'll do it at least until I get all the achieves. :)

I'll continue to run it on 3 toons - 2 20s and 1 60 - for testing sake.

Anyone who's on Alliance - Aerie Peak and wants to group for it, I'll be on later.

I added your monk, Fatal Furry.

Hope to see you on later, we can do some BGs or Skirms.

So after about 10-15 attempts on various characters, I was able to get 3 roles assigned after becoming #1 fan. Loot table has always been the trash + 1 light stick. Haven't actually seen silver embroiled rare boss so far. I wonder if the status is individually determined or the whole group sees the same?

Same result as everyone else so far on my 20 Paladin, no rare/epic loot, just a lot of greys and whites.
I keep seeing levels 60+ with the helm/guitar but none below with either, so I begin to feel like the people claiming that the epics dropped for them on their lowbie twinks lied

Same result as everyone else so far on my 20 Paladin, no rare/epic loot, just a lot of greys and whites.
I keep seeing levels 60+ with the helm/guitar but none below with either, so I begin to feel like the people claiming that the epics dropped for them on their lowbie twinks lied

I haven't seen any claims. On these forums? Or others?

Last edited:
I haven't seen any claims. On these forums? Or others?
People linking the item as level 20 (But as it was said before in this thread, it can be taken from wowhead). A person on wowhead commented on the mace saying their friend got it as 20, we would've had confirmation screenshots / links to armories (with the epics) by now if they were also for 20s, surely? I can't imagine the drop rate being much lower to get them on a 20 compared to 60+

Update: I done 1 boss kill on a level 60 Druid and the boss was rare instead of elite like on my 20, also dropping the helmet

Users who are viewing this thread