EU+US Starting a discussion on Blight Boar in DMF

Haven't checked myself yet, but has WoWhead or any others got an official loot table of the thing yet?

Hasn't been datamined for drop source or droprate yet. Of course we know the source

I'm wondering if this is something that needs a hotfix, or working as intended.

Sometimes it's a tough call between the two, really.

I'm wondering if this is something that needs a hotfix, or working as intended.

Sometimes it's a tough call between the two, really.

I doubt this is working as intended haha. What is the point of adding this event if theres little incentive to do it? Plus the obvious bugs.

Who knows.

I doubt it as well, but Blizz works in mysterious ways.

They need to do like they did with Enti's Quenched Sword again. Which a few did hint was intended, and was an obvious tip of the hat to EQ's Inte Akera.

It'd be the DUMBEST thing imaginable if you only had one chance a month to get the helmet or mace...Most holiday events are repeatable daily so I wouldn't understand the logic.

Better be a frigging amazing mace/helm.

I still see glitches. But if I do succeed it's mostly gray trash. Got Bassist and Vocalist so far in the Taking the Show on the Road achievement.

I'm not going to be on for very long as I work in the AM, but I'll jump on and see if I can have any luck with it.

Which if my years of farming SFK on my rogue is any indicator?

I absolute won't!

I have done 7 completed ones now (9 total; 2 glitched). All grey drops and some dance lights.

Edit: 2 toons each time.

There has not been one single SS of a lower lvl twink getting the epic loot drops, and there are a shit ton of people doing this even. I personally have not missed one since 9am and the only epic drop I have gotten was on my 99 twink. The SS's came in allot faster of WF/TF gear during the invasions. The community though toxic at times, does a pretty good job about passing the word on what items to get and where to get it. These items, I feel are not for lower lvls to get. I hope a legit SS proves me wrong. Or, the event is bugged as fuck like most of blizzard events. Happy hunting and gl to all.

There has not been one single SS of a lower lvl twink getting the epic loot drops, and there are a shit ton of people doing this even. I personally have not missed one since 9am and the only epic drop I have gotten was on my 99 twink. The SS's came in allot faster of WF/TF gear during the invasions. The community though toxic at times, does a pretty good job about passing the word on what items to get and where to get it. These items, I feel are not for lower lvls to get. I hope a legit SS proves me wrong. Or, the event is bugged as duck like most of blizzard events. Happy hunting and gl to all.
Has anyone of any level got SS of them receiving anything other than vendor trash,masks, glowsticks?

The Frostscythe of Lord Ahune requires like 98 to Transmog but you can literally have it equipped on your Character at 60, so I doubt that's it.
Yes, but the tool tip says that is a Requires level 1-110 (110) item. Even equipped on a level 70, the tooltip for the leather epic helm says simply Requires level 60.

However, it also has the i605 and stats reflecting that...So, really, I'm not sure if the item is showing up as intended on their website.

What's the lowest level anyone has looted it at? It'd be interesting to see if a sub level 60 can loot it.

I still have to believe this may get a hot fix or two.

I guess I'm happy either way, even if I don't get any loot for my 20s. A few extra achieves is nice enough.

Though an epic helm would be neat, and weapon. I missed out on the epic neck from Love Is In the Air.

Users who are viewing this thread