So out with it, I know you're here

No, it was a good hearted thread about playing against other Twinks.

So you're saying twinks are only allowed to fight other twinks... one at a time? Go duel in durotar, save the QQ.

Oh wait... that's right. you don't want to go up against twinks at all. Just levelers.
Twinking is fun until you run into more twinks

edit-
Participants of this thread are in dire need of avatars. :rolleyes:

Why bother? Twinking is officially dead because the OP isn't the strongest one in the battleground anymore and blizz is obviously shutting the whole deal down ASAP cuz Asildorian told you so. Why invest in avatars? :p

Last edited:
Devils advocate here in response to something posted earlier (forgot to quote it, but cba to do it now), I actually never realized how much it sucks to be a leveler until I needed to get from 110 to 120 on a toon. Having a warlock’s dots kill you in 5 seconds, getting 2 shot by MM huntards etc, so yeah I get where the complaints come from...especially when it’s a premade against you and your awful pug team.

BUT (rant incoming) I still don’t understand the mentality of the people on the blizzard forums who hate twinking that much. This is not an exclusive club winning games off bug abuse or something (for the most part ;P)... Twinking a toon is easier now than it’s ever been, and the gap between twinks and levelers is probably slimmer than it’s ever been as well. in essence all that twinking is is making your toon the best it can possibly be for it’s level, playing your class the best you can, and seeking every advantage that you can get that will lead to a team win...I don’t get how people can look at this mentality as a problem. If you join a competitive match whether in the real world or in any game ever, you are COMPETING. Rolling into a bg with quest greens that are 20 levels under you is lazy, and a detriment to your team, whether you are just leveling “for fun” or not. People are in there because they want to win. If your undergeared, shite toon is responsible for a weak team, you don’t get to complain imo :/. What do they think 120s are like...? That everything is magically equal now? The gear disparity is still a big deal. Even if they take out twinks, a premade of friends in voice able to coordinate and plan with each other is still a giant advantage...is that supposed to be banned? An MMO where people don’t group up lol...What’s the end goal here? “Hey everyone, Blizzard here OwO, We are now splitting BGs again, with twinks over here and people with no arms and legs who play by head butting their keyboards over here.”

I get where twink premades absolutely demolishing and flag holding/gy farming can be some crap...but there isn’t a way to fix this, and it would exist without twinks and premades both. To put it short, to the victor go the spoils. Twinks aren’t bringing a tank to a knife fight, because having a relatively well geared toon (even if it’s just chanting up your looms) should be the standard here. Shite levelers in white gear are literally bringing knives to a gun fight and feel justified complaining about being shot...

Just my 2 cents.

Telling people to stop twinking isn't really positive either... because that's really what you're doing.

What I said was right in front of you to read without the need for you to put words in my mouth. That reading comprehension is starting to worry me bud. Nowhere did I say that and it has nothing to do with anything I was talking about smh.

Some people play together in an MMO, I know it's crazy but it happens. You cant stop that, and not only xpoff does it. It happens all over the world, and it's been happening in WoW since people were allowed to queue as a group.

From left field we have Warglaive!!! What are you going on about mate?! Thank you for clearing up the obvious there hope you not waiting on a cookie. If you trying to equate what I was talking about with Twink Premades destroying casual players then this statement is sad on so many levels. No one putting a gun to your head making jump on with 5+ twink buddies and rekt people...the point being there likely to respond to this a lot faster vs a twink solo queing. Why can't you get that?
t's not these guys' fault any more than it is the OP for doing it all by himself. He just got "twinked" too.

If they're farming gyards holding a flag or something, hell yeah that's dumb. But playing WoW with others IS an MMO.
Yes it is your fault cause you intelligent enough to know the advantage that a Twink premade has which is also a great reason to do it. Thus leading to scenarios where they GY camp and glad you even said that much is dumb. It's not playing WoW with others that's the issue (that reading comprehension again smh) it is the way you play it with others. And I guess you the type of person does this but a just a little word to the wise, it is these kinds of things that Blizz is likely to respond to than like I said twinks solo queing. Cause 1 or 2 twinks bumping into each other in a random BG isn't a auto lost as much as queing into a twink premade which is on a whole other plateau of annoyance for levelers

Are you complaining about twinks playing with other twinks?
I solo queue and have had nights where I've gotten stomped 3+ games in a row...never have I once considered making a QQ thread. If you dont like it, either make some friends or level out.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using grow the fuck up lol

No, it was a good hearted thread about playing against other Twinks.

It morphed into complaints about Twinks grouping up and doing Pre-mades. That IMO is fucking stupid and is a fast track to getting blizz to separate us from the rest again.

Some people missed the joke in the original altogether lol. Shit got serious when I warned people about the likelihood of there being consequences to their twink premade groups. And Jwl why would you complain... You're a twink lmao! You can actually defend yourself somewhat against premades or make one yourself obviously those options aren't immediately open to a leveler. So yes they going to complain nothing new there but as they mount up sooner or later Blizz may take notice.

Why bother? Twinking is officially dead because the OP isn't the strongest one in the battleground anymore and blizz is obviously shutting the whole deal down ASAP cuz Asildorian told you so. Why invest in avatars? :p

So War you do know if you the strongest twink in the BG vs a premade you going to get stomped all the same right? Was the point the OP was making just in case you weren't aware....again. And like I said before just giving people a cause and effect scenario there may play in the future. If anything does happen the blood will be on your hands cause literally wtf is the point of premade with twinks?! Sure you want to play with your twink buddies cause obviously those the only type of toons you can play on together well have fun just don't come crying here when Blizz decide they need to do something about it. But you guys stomping levelers for shits and giggles is just a douchebag move.

And since the simple minded will respond with "durr durr what's the difference since you solo que you still have a advantage cause you're a twink anyway" and I repeat again least when twinks solo que they randomly may get put with other twinks which isn't going to be more than two at best majority of time and the other team has some semblance of a chance. Vs giving them 0 chance in a premade only people don't get this level of sportsmanship is people that advocate or do it themselves so I guess arguing with them is a bit pointless. A lot to do in a MMO believe or not besides curb stomp levelers in a premade group maybe you can take your skilled group switch on War Mode and stomp people in War Mode and maybe take down some 120s to which should bring some very nice satisfaction

Sure people are going to do what they are going to do War and others who feel like him, but some things you can bring on yourself sometimes unnecessarily through poor decisions. Blame it on maturity or whatever, the effect going to be the same doesn't matter. Just would be nice if people realize that whatever they do will effect us all in the end, so wouldn't be a bad thing to play in a fashion that at least attempts to try to avoid that scenario.

Last edited:
And I guess you the type of person does this

No, im not that type at all, and that's what you don't care to understand... just telling people not to premade.

What I said was right in front of you to read without the need for you to put words in my mouth.

Did the 4 in question farm the graveyard? Do you know? Or are you simply telling them "don't premade"...? You're literally telling everyone to play an MMO by themselves, when they have people to play WITH. "Twink alone" or don't twink. Yes?

All the text in the world isn't going to change your tune, you said:
Because it's shit thing to do

Yup he read nothing again, I give up man. You must be a troll that just stalking these forums looking for people to feed you lol. So hook, line and sinker you got me so not going to feed you anymore. Cause no one can be this dumb intentionally, then again you might be.

Last edited:
Last edited:
And Jwl why would you complain... You're a twink lmao!

Could you please quote my complaints? Every time I jump into a thread, people either shove words down my throat or use undependable sources to further their arguments. To me, this looked like a QQ thread, where a twink got upset over other players doing the same exact thing he is doing.

You can actually defend yourself somewhat against premades or make one yourself obviously those options aren't immediately open to a leveler.

Levelers have the same exact opportunity to host their own premade groups as twinks - the only difference is, is that the leveler group is not as likely to be successful versus twink premades. However, LEVELERS CAN BEAT TWINKS:
I've lost to levelers and I've beat twinks as levelers. Dead argument here

Could you please quote my complaints? Every time I jump into a thread, people either shove words down my throat or use undependable sources to further their arguments. To me, this looked like a QQ thread, where a twink got upset over other players doing the same exact thing he is doing.

Levelers have the same exact opportunity to host their own premade groups as twinks - the only difference is, is that the leveler group is not as likely to be successful versus twink premades. However, LEVELERS CAN BEAT TWINKS:
I've lost to levelers and I've beat twinks as levelers. Dead argument here

You complaining about OP, making up complaints of him being upset he faced other twinks. When he jokingly meant that it sucks when he faces a group of twinks alone in truth.

And you are absolutely off your rocker if you think levelers premade could beat a twink premade group lol. They would literally have to be entirely ignoring objectives and people on the opposite team following. It's a hail Mary on some maps at best, especially like AB and you have a twink premade merging nodes.

But yeah pretty cool that's the only answer they have for twink premades which are random is to try to always run in a group just to do random BGs. If it gets that bad it won't be long before like I said the inevitable happens possibly.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

You complaining about OP, making up complaints of him being upset he faced other twinks. When he jokingly meant that it sucks when he faces a group of twinks alone in truth.

And you are absolutely off your rocker if you think levelers premade could beat a twink premade group lol. They would literally have to be entirely ignoring objectives and people on the opposite team following. It's a hail Mary on some maps at best, especially like AB and you have a twink premade merging nodes.

But yeah pretty cool that's the only answer they have for twink premades which are random is to try to always run in a group just to do random BGs. If it gets that bad it won't be long before like I said the inevitable happens possibly.

Im not complaining. There is a distinction between weighing-in/contributing to the conversation, & complaining. You are just to ignorant to understand that.

@SleepyShamann How many twinks have we leveled this expansion? I am sure you can vouch for me when I say we've beaten 5 man premades as two levelers...I've been saying it for years now, it isnt as impossible as you guys make it out to be. Literally a leveler with crusader enchant alone is noticeably powerful...

Sent from my SM-S327VL using SMH

Im not complaining. There is a distinction between weighing-in/contributing to the conversation, & complaining. You are just to ignorant to understand that.

@SleepyShamann How many twinks have we leveled this expansion? I am sure you can vouch for me when I say we've beaten 5 man premades as two levelers...I've been saying it for years now, it isnt as impossible as you guys make it out to be. Literally a leveler with crusader enchant alone is noticeably powerful...

Sent from my SM-S327VL using SMH

You are talking out your ass no one here needs you even attempting to argue that that is even a close to even playing field. Bunch of leveled with 27k-40k hp going to beat bunch of twinks dancing around 80k hp. Whatever you smoking is the good stuff starr calling you Jwl Mr. Wake and Bake.

Are you complaining about twinks playing with other twinks?
I solo queue and have had nights where I've gotten stomped 3+ games in a row...never have I once considered making a QQ thread. If you dont like it, either make some friends or level out.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using grow the fuck up lol

"If you don't like it, either makes some friends or level out"- yeah you don't sound anything like the low life doing this kind of thing. So how about you grow up and stop arguing that fact twink premades aren't a good thing for the community. And if you doing it grow some balls boy solo que learn to win without needing to stack the deck entirely just to feel good about yourself and get some free wins.

Lol this is one of the weirder rants I've seen. There's a lot going on here, hypocracy, exceptionalism, ignorance, but I really only have one point to make.

Dude wants everyone to solo queue. Does he realize that wouldn't change anything? There's going to be the same number of twinks in your game, whether we go as a group or solo. What a stable genius.

You are talking out your ass no one here needs you even attempting to argue that that is even a close to even playing field. Bunch of leveled with 27k-40k hp going to beat bunch of twinks dancing around 80k hp. Whatever you smoking is the good stuff starr calling you Jwl Mr. Wake and Bake.

What I said is a general statement. I am not referring specifically to the 111-119 bracket.
(you would understand this, if you actually comprehended my reference to the crusader enchant)

Not once have I argued that the playing field is close: my argument is that good players who can synergize and coordinate are capable of not only forming their own premades, but also capable of beating twinks in random battlegrounds.
I have done it AND I have had it done to me. If you truly believe that a few levelers aren't capable of beating a twink premade, then I dont know what else to tell you.

"If you don't like it, either makes some friends or level out"- yeah you don't sound anything like the low life doing this kind of thing. So how about you grow up and stop arguing that fact twink premades aren't a good thing for the community. And if you doing it grow some balls boy solo que learn to win without needing to stack the deck entirely just to feel good about yourself and get some free wins.

Feel free to check out the link to my twitch channel in the signature. Let me know if you see me running 5 mans.
I take a lot of pride in the fact I solo queue. I want games to be MORE COMPETITIVE so I go out of my way to make them harder. You're just talking out of your ass and attacking me for stating my opinion on this subject.

"So how about you stop arguing the fact that twink premades aren't a good thing for the community"

You've got to be the first person to ever say this with his experience points turned off.
You literally took the words out of every crybaby leveler on the official Warcraft forums. Congratulations.

If you want to improve the twink community, a QQ thread wouldn't be the place to start. Try to get some wargames going or something. This is just obnoxious lol

What I said is a general statement. I am not referring specifically to the 111-119 bracket.
(you would understand this, if you actually comprehended my reference to the crusader enchant)

Not once have I argued that the playing field is close: my argument is that good players who can synergize and coordinate are capable of not only forming their own premades, but also capable of beating twinks in random battlegrounds.
I have done it AND I have had it done to me. If you truly believe that a few levelers aren't capable of beating a twink premade, then I dont know what else to tell you.

Feel free to check out the link to my twitch channel in the signature. Let me know if you see me running 5 mans.
I take a lot of pride in the fact I solo queue. I want games to be MORE COMPETITIVE so I go out of my way to make them harder. You're just talking out of your ass and attacking me for stating my opinion on this subject.

"So how about you stop arguing the fact that twink premades aren't a good thing for the community"

You've got to be the first person to ever say this with his experience points turned off.
You literally took the words out of every crybaby on the official Warcraft forums. Congratulations.

If you want to improve the twink community, a QQ thread wouldn't be a good start. Try to get some wargames going or something. This is just obnoxious lol
Hi

Yet this post was made in the 110-119 section of the forums easier to sound smart then actually be it, so yeah kind of specifically talking about that bracket a lot here for some odd reason huh?

I repeat no one going to buy that trash you selling all it takes is a twink team to half care about playing objectively to steamroll a win. Just like you can be at Master at Gracie Ju Jitsu but it would be useless on a gorilla can the cast power difference couldn't be overcome by skill even though human share a similar anatomy. I am sure we do not need you to assure us that making premades is possible, we kind of been talking about that for awhile now if you happened to notice. But yeah you on your buddies kicking twink premades butt sounds good keep the dream alive bud.

Yet when you attack people for their opinions and tell them to stop crying go make you a premade to or twink its cool? Dude you trying hard and failing harder. And if you so adamant about fighting fairly and admitting to wanting a "challenge" thank you for validating everything I been saying, so why we arguing the point in the first place? I just caught you in a douchebag moment or something when you was checking people for stating their feeling on premades. Ah give you pass this time, next time you going to time out kiddo.

Yes do take my First Amendment rights as a US citizen...maybe you not from here we kind of can say pretty much what we want believe or not. So how about you keep your communist way of thinking back wherever you came from, kthx.

You literally took the words out of every crybaby leveler on the official Warcraft forums. Congratulations.

Actually im not the only person who has said the same in this very thread, that reading comprehension that is sorely lacking. Swear less video games and more books may go along way. Or rather go get your GED like your mother keeps telling you so you can move out always a option. And unless you to stupid to know the majority of subs are made up by these "levelers" and the way the world works companies tend to listen a little more the people who putting the most money in there pockets. It's like protecting a Pedofile but claiming you not one yourself doesn't make you look any less trash than them fyi.

If you want to improve the twink community, a QQ thread wouldn't be the place to start. Try to get some wargames going or something. This is just obnoxious lol

If the community wants to improve it needs to start by not listening to obvious trolls and low life like you who salute or turn a blind eye to something that very unsporting, 0 challenge, and all around just a bunch losers compensating for something I guess they missing in real life. But yeah I seen enough of you to never need to watch someone like you in a stream, cause I had enough obnoxious on this forum from you to ever want to put a neck beard face to it lol. Thanks but yeah I am very cool on that!

I'm the current owner of the 119 alliance community. I've played with these people and can tell you that they are very nice people and will group with you with zero bias. The 119 community chat is incredibly active throughout most of the day with people filling groups left and right. Something it seems you really should utilize on the horde side.

Now I can't tell you what everyone does in groups when I'm not in them, but when I am, we typically go for flag and end the game as quick as possible.

It's survival of the fittest, and the fittest work together.

The idea as old as human-kind has been around.. "I won't do it, so others shouldn't". It doesn't stay an idea for long for the ones who embrace it when they eventually come to a swift end by those who reject it.

Sure you can queue on your own, as I have countless times in multiple brackets. But Don't be fumed when you're trampled.

For the ones who group up...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm the current owner of the 119 alliance community. I've played with these people and can tell you that they are very nice people and will group with you with zero bias. The 119 community chat is incredibly active throughout most of the day with people filling groups left and right. Something it seems you really should utilize on the horde side.

Now I can't tell you what everyone does in groups when I'm not in them, but when I am, we typically go for flag and end the game as quick as possible.

The idea as old as human-kind has been around.. "I won't do it, so others shouldn't". It doesn't stay an idea for long once those who embrace it eventually come to a swift end by those who reject it.

Sure you can queue on your own, as I have countless times in multiple brackets. But Don't be fumed when you'r trampled.
This 100%

The idea as old as human-kind has been around.. "I won't do it, so others shouldn't". It doesn't stay an idea for long once those who embrace it eventually come to a swift end by those who reject it.

Sure you can queue on your own, as I have countless times in multiple brackets. But Don't be fumed when you'r trampled.
Lol i know what i said is unpopular but despite how it's justify in the end it's still at best very unsportsmanlike. I give people what they give me far as replying to rude individuals with large egos. But would like to say despite my strong words about the subject, I am not attacking people who are have a friend or two like i said messing around in randoms. Or people who notice they are running into premades often and want to fight fire with fire so your faction has a chance.

But I am talking to people that do this to absolutely destroy levelers and revel in it. Camping and emoting a team that has no chance, this type of behavior isn't cool. And i salute those who solo que because they have the skill to use their twink to give their team a advantage on their own slightly and happy with that.

I would love to see premades under different circumstances like taking advantage of war mode getting a big group together and rekt in that capacity instead of letting the 120s have all the fun.

I have met people who are cool and others who weren't so like anywhere their are 100s of people not everyone going to be a good Samaritan. Before a person passes be lucky yo have 5 good friends you can count on through thick and thin. But bit hard to imagine a group of so many without bad apples, even churches can't claim that lol.

But I won't beat a dead horse I this thread you all see the forums enough to know that people are fed up already. Some thread have been arpund abput twinks since the beginning of the expansion. I just would hate to see Blizz slap Twinks on the wrist over actions we could avoided.

But it's their account to do with as they will so enjoy the game the way makes you happiest. Cheers!

I think we can all agree that GY farming is shitty. But it happens in endgame as well. It's an action that deters people from having fun, or even outright subscribing to the game.

BUT

GY pressuring on the other-hand isn't. This means you're playing objective, and not withholding the win.

I hope you aren't confusing the two.

Users who are viewing this thread