So out with it, I know you're here

Datoneer

Veteran
Twinking is fun until you run into more twinks....

I hate you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_29.png
    Screenshot_29.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 375
I'm not sure how it's "unfair" for other twinks to play together. Just join the 119 community and do the same.

How "fun" do you think it is for the levelers you steamroll yourself? Find friends and fight back... ;)

I'm not sure how it's "unfair" for other twinks to play together. Just join the 119 community and do the same.

How "fun" do you think it is for the levelers you steamroll yourself? Find friends and fight back... ;)
Because it's shit thing to do. All for fighting fire with fire if that's the case. But really no reason at all for twinks to be in a premade group destroying teams constantly. Blizz already was tempted to turn on exp or BG forums filled with rants about twinks premades and people wanting them at least im separate ques again. I don't see the point in unnecessarily antagonizing casual players till please finally has enough and do something stupid but all i can say then brought it on ourselves.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Because it's shit thing to do.

Doesn't stop anyone from 10-120 from ever doing it tho. Isn't it just as "shitty" to steamroll levelrs solo?

I can see a leveler complaining... but look at the mindset:
Twinking is fun until you run into more twinks....

(I purely solo queue myself, by the way. I get that it's "shitty" but that's MMO.... always was.)

edit- I don't know that these particular alliance are in it, but what little 119 I did do the ally community was really great. I never PvP with them once, but the other stuff and people in it was really cool. The point of MMO is playing with others...

Last edited:
Meh it's like bringing a tank to a knife fight when you already have a AK-47, not okay st any level across the board. Main premades I see happening are 110+ consistently and this is the 110-119 foruns section so I deliberately kept it related to those levels anyway.

But whatever mentality you have just wanted to speak on the effects it's possibly going to have do it or don't. Just don't look surprised when Blizz comes with some BS we may not like

Blizz only took any interest at all when it affected island expeditions, their new little baby. All legion long they did exactly nothing to 101 twinks, and they just reversed their PvP template decision for BfA. If anything happens to PvP, it certainly wont be only 119 to blame. It's been happening at all levels since they reintegrated the locked XP queues.

It was happening before that against f2play IN the xpoff queues, and then they decided to let twinks back IN...

It's been happening since people were allowed to queue as a group. It's the entire point of an MMO... playing with others.

edit- like I said, I only solo queue - but it's silly to tell others they cant play an MMO together.

Blizz only took any interest at all when it affected island expeditions, their new little baby. All legion long they did exactly nothing to 101 twinks, and they just reversed their PvP template decision for BfA. If anything happens to PvP, it certainly wont be only 119 to blame. It's been happening at all levels since they reintegrated the locked XP queues.

It was happening before that against f2play IN the xpoff queues, and then they decided to let twinks back IN...

It's been happening since people were allowed to queue as a group. It's the entire point of an MMO... playing with others.

edit- like I said, I only solo queue - but it's silly to tell others they cant play an MMO together.
Yes and they have in history done things at times to prevent the impact twinks have on PvP. And throwing them back.in their own ques isn't a impossibility but regardless point is what agitate people. Sure one twink can wreck, 2 can be a bit of a hurdle for a team to get around but 3+ is just running light speed toward hopelessness which cause people to come in groves complaining to Blizz.

But like i said people can play how they want to play, and I wouldn't be surprised if history repeats itself. I have not played in lower brackets 20s, 30s etc in some years but would be a bit surprised if I seen a constant influx of Twinking like you see at 110. I Blizz having a special for things going on in BFA. So guess we will see..

and I wouldn't be surprised if history repeats itself

Me neither bud, but I don't think telling 5 people to stop will do anything to the thousands that don't even know about this site. To assume "we" are the only ones queuing in groups steamrolling just shows a complete lack of vision.

I say enjoy it while you can, because blizz is going to do what blizz is going to do and there's nothing "we" can do.

That's life. Live it your way.

Me neither bud, but I don't think telling 5 people to stop will do anything to the thousands that don't even know about this site. To assume "we" are the only ones queuing in groups steamrolling just shows a complete lack of vision.

I say enjoy it while you can, because blizz is going to do what blizz is going to do and there's nothing "we" can do.

That's life. Live it your way.
Every revolution started with a voice. Every wave started as a ripple so on and so forth. I didn't single out and it's members as they world leaders of all twinks and cross roads where all twinks eventually stop in at. Simply voicing my concern as I have in not just this thread or site alone but others as well. At least can say I made a effort to avoid the apocalypse lol.

Naysay, argue the point, chips going to fall where they may in the end I am just a messenger. May or may not change nothing but as you will learn in life the point is to do something if you want to avert something failing means nothing but the effort means everything.

Simply voicing my concern

And given the.... maturity level of 99% of the twinking population, do you really think they'll listen?

You get to say "I told you so" and good for you. Speaking from experience, there's no value in that in twinking. Blizz only cares about the bottom line anymore, and low level PvP just aint affecting it beyond subs that twinks generate.

You saw the backlash from the xplock-removal fiasco and how quickly they reverted. Subs>quality now.

And no one's quitting because they got steamrolled in leveling PvP. They get steamrolled just as hard at cap.

And given the.... maturity level of 99% of the twinking population, do you really think they'll listen?

You get to say "I told you so" and good for you. Speaking from experience, there's no value in that in twinking. Blizz only cares about the bottom line anymore, and low level PvP just aint affecting it beyond subs that twinks generate.

You saw the backlash from the xplock-removal fiasco and how quickly they reverted. Subs>quality now.

And no one's quitting because they got steamrolled in leveling PvP. They get steamrolled just as hard at cap.

As I just said, point is to try maturity levels aside why does it bother you so much someone telling others to have a little caution. People quit all the time go visit the WoW forums and bad PvP experiences of some kind. Most a bit melodramatic but there around here and there.

And i repeat again, the point isn't to say I told you so. Just a word to the wise "who will listen " and see the rationale behind what am saying. If not enjoy it how you want to at end of day.

Again, if you guys keep this shit up Queuing in premades Blizz will do something about it. These are the worst offenders. Always together in BG's

Attachments

• Screenshot_30.png
    Screenshot_30.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 134
And i repeat again, the point isn't to say I told you so. Just a word to the wise "who will listen " and see the rationale behind what am saying. If not enjoy it how you want to at end of day.

And I repeat again, the point is that you're not speaking to everyone that's doing it.

It's not a deaf ears problem, it's an ears that don't even know you exist problem. You cant stop it here.

And I repeat again, the point is that you're not speaking to everyone that's doing it.

It's not a deaf ears problem, it's an ears that don't even know you exist problem. You cant stop it here.
I honestly just think you like to argue just to do it and doesn't matter what I say lol. This is a pretty popular site and met a few guild leaders and people apart of larger twink communities here so I honestly don't know why you trying to make this site inconsequential...because it isn't. I don't know if you even have a side or a opinion about most subjects beyond nay saying others and just offering wanton criticism which I have seen you do on several occasions.

Literally unnecessary to be so argumentative over someone assessment of a situation and their input about it. As I told you the point of it is making a effort I don't know if you understand that but hopefully one day you will. Trying to do something and failing is never worse than never having tried at all whether you reach 1 person or thousand people least you tried to reach out to help stop a situation before it deteriorates by people disregard.

Again, if you guys keep this shit up Queuing in premades Blizz will do something about it. These are the worst offenders. Always together in BG's

Exactly point I was trying to get across lol

But anywho good talk headed to sleep and just remember also a positive word of encouragement now again is a pretty cool thing. Talk to you all later!

I

Literally unnecessary to be so argumentative

Telling people to stop twinking isn't really positive either... because that's really what you're doing.

Some people play together in an MMO, I know it's crazy but it happens. You cant stop that, and not only xpoff does it. It happens all over the world, and it's been happening in WoW since people were allowed to queue as a group.

It's not these guys' fault any more than it is the OP for doing it all by himself. He just got "twinked" too.

If they're farming gyards holding a flag or something, hell yeah that's dumb. But playing WoW with others IS an MMO.

Are you complaining about twinks playing with other twinks?
I solo queue and have had nights where I've gotten stomped 3+ games in a row...never have I once considered making a QQ thread. If you dont like it, either make some friends or level out.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using grow the fuck up lol

Are you complaining about twinks playing with other twinks?
I solo queue and have had nights where I've gotten stomped 3+ games in a row...never have I once considered making a QQ thread. If you dont like it, either make some friends or level out.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using grow the fuck up lol

No, it was a good hearted thread about playing against other Twinks.

It morphed into complaints about Twinks grouping up and doing Pre-mades. That IMO is fucking stupid and is a fast track to getting blizz to separate us from the rest again.

Users who are viewing this thread