So out with it, I know you're here

But I am talking to people that do this to absolutely destroy levelers and revel in it.

yeaahhhhhh…. not really.

You're trying hard to make it look that way now with miles of backtracking and reversal, but your brush was wide.

You start with "anyone" and try to morph that into specific ones.... it doesn't work that way.
I'm not sure how it's "unfair" for other twinks to play together.
Because it's shit thing to do.

I think we can all agree that GY farming is shitty. But it happens in endgame as well. It's an action that deters people from having fun, or even outright subscribing to the game.

BUT

GY pressuring on the other-hand isn't. This means you're playing objective, and not withholding the win.

I hope you aren't confusing the two.

Well Apples and Oranges there comparing endgame gameplay to what twinks do. People have gear at varying degrees yes but through natural progression you eventually have gear to be competitive. Levelers who aren't Twinking will not have that chance and will not be able to deal with twink premades. It's a advantage that really can't be overcome more SO depending on which BGs it is.

And whether you call it pressuring the GY lol or camping the end effect will be the same the levelers stuck unable to do anything but lose %98 of time. The confusion comes from attempting to place any kind of fairness or misguided honor to twink premades steamrolling levelers when there isn't any to be found.
Like i said plenty people enjoy it and going to defend it in the end regardless. So doubt what I say will change certain individuals minds pm the subject, just sharing my perspective on the subject.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Versing other twinks is fun (even if I lose).

Just got out of AB which was 6 twinks verse 5 twinks :p
upload_2019-3-12_1-51-19.png

I think we can all agree that GY farming is shitty. But it happens in endgame as well. It's an action that deters people from having fun, or even outright subscribing to the game.

BUT

GY pressuring on the other-hand isn't. This means you're playing objective, and not withholding the win.

I hope you aren't confusing the two.

I'd like to go on further into the GY camping aspect even as a twink. I was in a group of 3 yesterday and we got queued randomly with another group of twinks, the other team was well undergeared so i was an easy stomp. The problem was the other group of twinks we got queued with had the last flag in WSG and refused to cap, they wanted to farm the GY while 2 people from the opposing team res, only 2, the other 8 stayed dead the entire game. It was by no means fun even for me as a twink, id rather just get the 3 caps win fast and move on if the other team wont play.

Pretty sure we all Q as groups now, especially in the 111-119 bracket and have been doing this for months. They're not going to do anything, because the amount of twinks in this bracket vs "general population" that are trying to get to 120 via BGs is pretty small in comparison.

And I was right this entire time ...such shame took reality to bite to open eyes far to late.

Me too.

p.s. -
Since listening to you put them on the fast track to this happening. You are one of the foremost should take a bow here. Let everyone play together it's fun jumping in a group with 5 twinks smashing people costantly. While the forums are flooded with malcontent and people wanting it to stop.

But as I said you are a troll or if not sadly you are this stupid either way. It's done you didn't help but you did help hurt that delicate situation since i guess you have some kind if notoriety here at XP oFf they listened to you liked every comment all the way to the end of Twinking in BFA. So here is to you buddy, good job and wells done! And guess no need to waste anymore breath on you. People just going to do what they going to do and some enjoy following fools lol.

But as I said you are a troll or if not sadly you are this stupid either way. It's done you didn't help but you did help hurt that delicate situation

And stupid it is, now you should have a lot more time to go read a book. Get that reading comprehension where it needs to be so you don't have to use your imagination so much when trying to figure out what you are reading. And get stuck over using Quotes to make up for your lack of intelligence, hard to put sentences together for you I am sure. Anyways, go outside get some air you need it and I'm sure your parents would like you to come out the dungeon (basement) periodically again. Take care, all I got left for the number 1 troll here lol.

Users who are viewing this thread