So I herd EU tinkers need moar threads, so tell me who are the beste

Status
Not open for further replies.
The initiative was good Mesi, but we all know what these type of threads turn out like. People either mad cuz your list isnt "perfect" or butthurt cuz they arn't on a list. Either way it was a nice thought and a good try ^^

I remember times when max 2 posts per page were flamers/trolls on these kind of threads and rest were actual lists made with thought... Now it's like only flamers + trolls left on TI ;( Oh well, same as every thread now I guess!

So, only thread I saw concerning [EU], on the first 5 pages which the General EU chitchat-flameatink-queup-hordeneedsmore -thread. So we definitely need moar EU action or soon nobody will bother to read TI :D

Good excuse for starting a Best of 19's thread!

Warrior
Squirtle n Baldi only guys worth mentioning that currently play.

Warlock
Cåst only warlock worth mentioning in mop.

Shaman
The only shamans worth mentioning are Resto, Datfaceman and Coumentano , Dno how you could say Sozer and Eljeroy mesi as they are god awful lol, but whatever floats your boat. I would put myself as top three shaman, just need to learn a bit more.

Rogue
Alliance side we got Nick who is clutch using smeld, Redrum as well(think he went ally yeh?)
Horde side Ive seen Anarchism and Hardbasseu put out frequent numbers together. Whenever Tirea ques hes one of the top as well.

Priest
Only priest Ive seen worth mentioning in mop is Hurrx although it seems like he has a ton of different classes so rarely see him on his priest. Neckbrace is decent as well though.

Paladin
Best palas Ive seen so far has been Phonebook, def best pala fc. Yoloswagtinker is a clutch healer and when I play with him I dont feel like I have to heal at all and can focus on purge/dispel.

Monk
Such a fresh class so hard to set anything in stone, but Nzzr has been doing well and Balooh, need more players to roll monks to truely see it's potential though!

Mage
We have cc mage where Kwei is really good, while mage overall is Viancoqia, I dont know how many times I see him toppin charts vs druids, I tried playing some mage and I dont know how he does it :p

Hunter
Only hunters I see is on hordeside, and there Tnakra and Kristina have been doing well considering the new playstyle of hunters.

Druid
Okey so it's druid time. Whoever spam rejuvs instantly get top 3 haha, ok lets be serious. As resto I think this Izi druid is good, even though he spends half his time emote spamming :(, but then again I find it really hard to rate restodruids, as FC tho he did kinda well. The best boomkin is Vianco as he constantly tops dmg as well as throwing out rejuvs to teammates, and you can find him close to efc. Feral is a bit harder but I would say Ceec, Alisia and Woot, all their dmg is absuuuurd.

Thanks for me

really vian? and at what gay pride rally did you all meet?

Epic-facepalm.jpg

kasvotkämmen ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
really vian? and at what gay pride rally did you all meet?

You relise that is Anarchism ye? So his list was always gonna be like that, his name has to appear on 1 list atleast so let him feel good about it just this once Saint. He's just feeling sad no one listed him as usual :<

You relise that is Anarchism ye? So his list was always gonna be like that, his name has to appear on 1 list atleast so let him feel good about it just this once Saint. He's just feeling sad no one listed him as usual :<

ahh i was close though. i once spoke to nicozy without the other two stooges and he ain't a bad guy, but if you lay down with dogs you'll get up with fleas........ or is it licking your balls, i forget.

Priest:

Hurrx, Letstryally, Yayme

awwwwwww yeaaaaah

also to the ppl who still think focus macros and mouseover spells are skilled play. who the fuck doesnt use focus stuff?

Last edited by a moderator:
Warrior
Protection:
Arms: Thai/Bananmilk, ive done arenas with Thai as warrior and he is rly good
Fury: ???
FC:

Warlock
Destruction: havent played vs/against any warlock rly
Demonology: ???
Affliction: ???

Shaman
Elemental:
Restoration: Havent seen anything special, but Ridwane dont remember his shamans name he is the best shaman to me, then Nicozy on his shaman probally because i dont have to sit a full stun when they are around
Enhancement: Woutch but only beacuse he was good in cata tbh
FC: Roula

Rogue:
Subtlety:
Hardbass been doing ok lately

Priest
Discipline: Non
Holy: Non
Shadow: Non

Paladin
Holy: Phonebook
Retribution: non
Protection:
FC: Phonebook,

Monk
Mistweaver:
Windwalker: Nzzr is the only monk that actually seems to know how to play, i have no idea how the class works but he is the only monk i have to watch out from
Brewmaster:
FC:

Mage
Frost: Kwei
Arcane: Vianco
Fire: Vianco - whoever list Stormiie is fucking braindead, bcus he suck so hard its sad

Hunter
Survival:
MM: Tnakra and Boalol is only ones worth mentioning
BM: ???

Druid
Restoration:
Balance: Vianco
Feral: Ceec/Yup and soon myself, i know iam not good at jumping around like a little monkey over tunnel n shit, but does that make me a bad feral? no
Guardian: ???
FC: No1 worth mentioning, TD is carried by his lagg program

best fcing my stubs there, deservers place on all lists was top notch performance.

My List:

Beyblades
Pokemon Cards
Harry Potter Book
RC Car (preferably hovercraft)
Socks
K-Nex
Lego Star Wars
Money

My List:

Beyblades
Pokemon Cards
Harry Potter Book
RC Car (preferably hovercraft)
Socks
K-Nex
Lego Star Wars
Money

That list is a bit too nuskool though, you gotta live in the past - it's practically a requirement for these lists.

Needs more TAMAGOTCHI, digimon, pogs/tazos, footballstickersrofl and RED/BLUE version imo

Wouldn't go much older than that though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread