So I herd EU tinkers need moar threads, so tell me who are the beste

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, only thread I saw concerning [EU], on the first 5 pages which the General EU chitchat-flameatink-queup-hordeneedsmore -thread. So we definitely need moar EU action or soon nobody will bother to read TI :D

Ok but to get to the point, everyone probably knows the basic idea of "The best of 19s" -thread. Post best twinks of every class / spec and read other lists. You can also list #1 QTs or BFFs but please do let us know what list you are making in the post :)

I have problems stopping to flood this opening post with irrelevant bullshit so:

Warrior
Protection: Balthasaur (including his other warriors)
Arms: Critrage
Fury: ???
FC: Baltha

Warlock
Destruction: Spacedead, Lockieluke
Demonology: Mindcrab
Affliction: ???

Shaman
Elemental: Eljeroqt
Restoration: Sozer, Woutch, Roula, Datfaceman
Enhancement: ???
FC: Roula

Rogue
Subtlety:
Assassination:
Combat:
Can't recognize spec so gonna list em all here: Ondura, Rèd, Azol, Hardbass

Priest
Discipline: Hewko, Ownaque
Holy: Viotin
Shadow: ???

Paladin
Holy: Bubbleumad, Phonebook, Edyta
Retribution: ???
Protection: Meloh, Martyrious
FC: Phonebook, Bubbleumad, Adraylla, Junoo

Monk
Mistweaver: ???
Windwalker: Nzzr
Brewmaster: Báloo (fuck this spec is annoying lol)
FC: ???

Mage
Frost: Kwei
Arcane: Vianco
Fire: Stormiie

Hunter
Survival: Dashade
MM: Boalol
BM: ???
(dis)honorable mention: Kristina for being effective at midfarming HKs :D

Druid
Restoration: Trialdruid, Treedy
Balance: Vladar, Vianco (wouldn't like to list because of midfarming, but I guess one of Balances strengths is the ability to control mid)
Feral: ???
Guardian: ???
FC: Ownaque

Some specs left empty because haven't seen anyone show enough to skill to be listed, or skill can't really be shown on said class

GO

Last edited by a moderator:
So, only thread I saw concerning [EU], on the first 5 pages which the General EU chitchat-flameatink-queup-hordeneedsmore -thread. So we definitely need moar EU action or soon nobody will bother to read TI :D

Restoration: Eljeroqt

Paladin
Holy: Bubbleumad
FC: Bubbleumad,

Fire: Stormiie

Hunter
Survival: Dashade

GO
I really disagree in these above mentioned names. However I think it's a good idea to make the list, this won't end up in a flame thread and we will get it locked.
I will make a list later, when I have seen more people play.

I really disagree in these above mentioned names. However I think it's a good idea to make the list, this won't end up in a flame thread and we will get it locked.
I will make a list later, when I have seen more people play.

You have the free to disagree, it's only my personal opinion on who I think are most skilled ; )

This is just sad reading ur list mesik..... Shame on you for ur view on 19's at EU

Are you the hunter Kalmah? Please just leave, it isn't Cataclysm anymore mate :D

Oh I see :) Care to explain some of the names then? :)

Are you asking me to explain why I picked a certain player for certain spec, each one individually? Could do it I guess, just wondering why.

Wow, first page into the thread, 0 lists yet people are already trying to flame me or something... This is now what this thread is intended to be, but if the biggest thing in your life is to be mad on the internet, go for it ;) You know, whatever rocks your boat etc..

Are you asking me to explain why I picked a certain player for certain spec, each one individually? You serious?
[/COLOR]
I'm just questioning myself, why you picked plays like "Stormiee" and "Dashade" when you have no ferals, when players like woot and yup are around, or even fury warriors like thai etc..

I'm just questioning myself, why you picked plays like "Stormiee" and "Dashade" when you have no ferals, when players like woot and yup are around, or even fury warriors like thai etc..

Thai doesnt play fury, infact, literally noone plays fury, it has worse damage than enchance. Stubs (woot) rerolled feral as soon as it got OP, I wouldn't say him being able to 4 shot a mage is skilled. True he is decent at power shifting but I dont think he is using the class to its full capacity...​yet. Stormiee focus & mouseover silences and sheeps, he is definitely one of the better mages out there right now.

Woot is falling for jukes and falling off tunroof every game so I won't pick him to be listed. Yup is allright but riding on his spec like most ferals imo. I guess you missed this: "Some specs left empty because haven't seen anyone show enough to skill to be listed, or skill can't really be shown on said class" Playing a spec that has most room for mistakes (you can fall off a cliff, get juked, anything and still feral charge back with no effort), has good survivability, most mobility and easily biggest burst compliments a good player very poorly. TLDR Feral has it all, which means everyone can play it at a somewhat competitive level.

Thai plays arms. Imo he gets pocket healed a lot and plays mid so I don't feel like listing him.

Dashade knows where to position himself most of the game, has great repicks nearly every game and is overall a very good hunter.

Stormiie uses his CCs well (polys + novas), can setup a decent burst considering he's a firemage, and usually is found where he should be, in the offensive end of wsg that is. Knows how to fakecast aswell.

Dare I ask you what's the name of your twink?

Jez. Let him have his opinion on who is good or not. If you dont agree just make your own list.
I bet about 95% of the ppl care about 'who is best' lists and want to see If they get votet. Not that everyone would admit that :p. So dont let this thread get closed because of useless flaming

Thai doesnt play fury, infact, literally noone plays fury, it has worse damage than enchance. Stubs (woot) rerolled feral as soon as it got OP, I wouldn't say him being able to 4 shot a mage is skilled. True he is decent at power shifting but I dont think he is using the class to its full capacity...​yet. Stormiee focus & mouseover silences and sheeps, he is definitely one of the better mages out there right now.
Ah okay, I'm not sure about thai. I just know him and some warlock really annoyed me (playing priest). Maybe you're right regarding your statement about ferals, but why are there even resto druids listed then? They're way more OP than anyone else. I just don't find Stormiee a good player, at least not close to Kwei or Viancosia

Woot is falling for jukes and falling off tunroof every game so I won't pick him to be listed. Yup is allright but riding on his spec like most ferals imo. I guess you missed this: "Some specs left empty because haven't seen anyone show enough to skill to be listed, or skill can't really be shown on said class" Playing a spec that has most room for mistakes (you can fall off a cliff, get juked, anything and still feral charge back with no effort), has good survivability, most mobility and easily biggest burst compliments a good player very poorly. TLDR Feral has it all, which means everyone can play it at a somewhat competitive level.

Thai plays arms. Imo he gets pocket healed a lot and plays mid so I don't feel like listing him.

Dashade knows where to position himself most of the game, has great repicks nearly every game and is overall a very good hunter.

Stormiie uses his CCs well (polys + novas), can setup a decent burst considering he's a firemage, and usually is found where he should be, in the offensive end of wsg that is. Knows how to fakecast aswell.

Dare I ask you what's the name of your twink?
Hmm.. I think all 19 classes have room for plenty of mistakes(esp. all specs of druids), considering they can just receive one heal and be 100%. But I do get your point, and you might be right about Thai. Stormiee does 30k dmg in a wsg, so I don't think he can pull any dmg off really, he just spams scorch. On top of that, is he really not good at interrupting.

Gregormaja @ Auchindoun - Community - World of Warcraft
Tell me if I need any gear upgrades pls :D

Ah okay, I'm not sure about thai. I just know him and some warlock really annoyed me (playing priest). Maybe you're right regarding your statement about ferals, but why are there even resto druids listed then? They're way more OP than anyone else. I just don't find Stormiee a good player, at least not close to Kwei or Viancosia

Stormiie is good enough to be on my list and that's it.

On top of that, is he really not good at interrupting.

Funny how you mentioned that, you see Vianco gets fakecasted pretty frequently aswell! :O And still I listed him! No offence to Vianco, he's a good player nevertheless. I'm probably the worst interrupter I know so don't think anyone can get offended by me saying that someone gets fakecasted, anyways :D

Nobodys perfect, and if and when you have opinions that differ from mine, I encourage to post a list of your own :) Don't be afraid of getting critisized, people have the right to have their own opinions ;)

Stormiie is good enough to be on my list and that's it.

Funny how you mentioned that, you see Vianco gets fakecasted pretty frequently aswell! :O And still I listed him! No offence to Vianco, he's a good player nevertheless. I'm probably the worst interrupter I know so don't think anyone can get offended by me saying that someone gets fakecasted, anyways :D

Nobodys perfect, and if and when you have opinions that differ from mine, I encourage to post a list of your own :) Don't be afraid of getting critisized, people have the right to have their own opinions ;)
Hmm yea maybe, only played with him 1 or 2 games in mop I think(no more carried by 4 sec blanket :D)
I'm not, I just don't wanna post bullshit, when everybody with a tiny bit of gamesense knows that it's not true, which is about 20% of this bracket.

Druid:

Resto: -
Balance: Vianco
Feral: Yup

Hunter:

Surv.: Tnakra
MM: Boalol
BM: -

Mage:

Frost: Kwei
Arcane: Viancoqia
Fire: -

Monk:

Mistweaver: -
Windwalker: Nazzr
Brewmaster: -

Paladin:

Holy: Phonebook
Ret: -
Prot: -

Priest:

Hurrx, Letstryally, Yayme

Rogue:

Redrum

Shaman:

-

Warlock:

Cast

Warrior:

Prot: Balthasaur
Arms: Zimt (still #1 although he doesn't play)
Fury: -

Arkant I love how you put your own name at those classes you have a 19 as, btw I think you forgot rogue :)

Druid: Moonfirespam

Hunter: Everstride

Mage: Resisted

Monk: Baloo

Paladin: Litharia

Priest: Honeychild

Rogue: Blackout

Shaman: Gextart

Warlock: Yamaraj

Warrior: Kurian

Status
Not open for further replies.