So I herd EU tinkers need moar threads, so tell me who are the beste

Status
Not open for further replies.
First i'd like to point out that hunters are still OP depending on how you look at them, But sure if you look at them from an retarded persons view they suck -_-,

Seriously mesikämmen stop being so pathetic ur just being pointed out as Dumb / brainless (Well as normally then i guess :O, Awweehh i almost feel sad for you mesik if you wasn't so "Retarded" =D) Just trying to make it "more clear" for the people that know what im talking about ^^.

Wow, you seem to have so much anger trapped inside you! I can provide you with psychoteraphic services if you'd like, we can talk about your feelings and how you could learn to deal with both positive and negative thoughts, as well as your anger :)

First thing I'd like you to tell is, have you got some kind of a problem with me? If yes, why? Feel free to break the dam inside your mind and let all that frustration flow :) It will make you feel better man, seriously!

all the guys i like. that's what you're all thinking init?

I don't particularly like each and every twink I listed, I just chose what is my opinion of best players in each spec. But as I said, you're always free to make a BFF list aswel!

my list wouldn't contain a single person that started playing cata. yep i said it, they killed 19s

inb4 QQmuch

idgaf

i wanna c some saint vs drama in this thread eu

It's so funny how all upset here, it's an opinion of Mesikämmen and that's all. Give your comment but please without flames and so on.
Greetings from Germany!

Psychotheraphic? Really? You want to send me back to school? The word you are looking for is psychotherapeutic. You are welcome.

Don't try to sound smarter than you are.

And you supposedly completely failed to comprehend a word which missed 3 letters. OK.

Big thanks for everyone who have succesfully derailed this thread and made it into a 6-page trollfest! How many lists have I seen in 6 pages, like 5 or so?

And you supposedly completely failed to comprehend a word which missed 3 letters. OK.

Big thanks for everyone who have succesfully derailed this thread and made it into a 6-page trollfest! How many lists have I seen in 6 pages, like 5 or so?

dude, this is TI, what did you expect ^^

^^ don't want to bash on anyone's opinions but that list seems a bit...ummm...biased.

I love how everyone comes here so eager to criticize my list but still doesn't have the slightest will to contribute to the thread, even a small bit :)
Don't be biased bro, don't be biased!

I didn't fail to comprehend, I made fun of you trying to sound smart.

The initiative was good Mesi, but we all know what these type of threads turn out like. People either mad cuz your list isnt "perfect" or butthurt cuz they arn't on a list. Either way it was a nice thought and a good try ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread