So I herd EU tinkers need moar threads, so tell me who are the beste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think I'll get banned for making a poll, on who is the most dumb tinker?

Probably wont get banned unless you troll hard, but the thread will get locked I'm pretty sure ;( Though, not sure if mods can bother checking out EU threads! Distinguish it with an uninteresting name and see how it works out :D I'd carry that title with pride and dignity!

AzolQT, no flamewars here please <3

The fact that you think you have to put your own name on a list because no one else does, not only on 1 class but 2 proves how bad player you actually are.
I don't have to put my name there, I put it there because I think it belongs there.

Mind explaining how putting my own name proves that I am bad?

Are you the hunter Kalmah? Please just leave, it isn't Cataclysm anymore mate :D

First i'd like to point out that hunters are still OP depending on how you look at them, But sure if you look at them from an retarded persons view they suck -_-,

Seriously mesikämmen stop being so pathetic ur just being pointed out as Dumb / brainless (Well as normally then i guess :O, Awweehh i almost feel sad for you mesik if you wasn't so "Retarded" =D) Just trying to make it "more clear" for the people that know what im talking about ^^.

You do know that OP doesn't stand for okay / playable? Hunters clearly aren't OP.

Yes they arent like in cata or compared to druids now but, ehm just look at em when Boàlol plays (Easily the best hunter on eu active now by no doubt) But their utility for team is insane, Thats why i point them out as OP,

all the guys i like. that's what you're all thinking init?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread