SL Guide and FAQs

I am farming these too for my 1 because the worst case scenario for me would be that they don't fix them immediately, but catch it like a week in and make them scale/level lock them but grandfather the old ones. I have this strong feeling that that's what is going to happen so I'm clearing the rares out every day. Getting enough of non leather tokens that I'm probably gonna make a vet pally or something just because.

same, actually. The damage output isnt *much* higher with BE gear, but the health pools are almost triple. Would actually end up being a pretty nice balance. Also for us strength users, it works out a lot better lol.

Though I did grab this ss of my hunter at 57 yards worth of mastery... not sure thats good.
unknown.png
Why do we keep posting pve crits unless were going to be pve twinks in sl

Why do we keep posting pve crits unless were going to be pve twinks in sl

last i checked pvp crits are now 200% lots of end game pvp players noticed this and were unsure if it was intended have not been following the topic so cant confirm if it is indeed still this way

Last edited:
ok so after a short amount of testing here is what i found. with dmg variance now a thing it takes a bit longer to test but this shows the lowest non crit and lowest crit i got out of 3 min of attacking looks like 200% is still in game
crit.PNG

Last edited:
Just to be clear, are we limited to one artifact weapon per toon? Not familiar with it but apparently requires reaching a level 102 and some xtra jazz in live wow

Added some info about checking vet cap before you burn those black empire tokens.
Getting srsly overhyped about potentially being 20, need to prepare for that let down...

Also would be shocked if prepatch is not Tuesday.
[doublepost=1600967033,1600966729][/doublepost]Look away @Chops
upload_2020-9-24_11-3-30.png

How many BGs do 20s have available again in SL? Have fun sitting in never ending q´s thanks to blizz perfectly working random q...

If i were to farm black empire gear following shadowlands prepatch, how would i go about doing it?

I don't own BFA - so no point in spending a token right now. Is Black empire better than shattrath? or is this a matter of opinion still - what's the advantage? Sounds like extra stam

Can you also explain the process for the legion questline which allows you to obtain the artifact weapon?

Since i doubt i'll buy SL - i may end up with a 50 twink.....wonder if i can powerlevel people if that's the case.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread